Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria (69994 Views)

List Of Senators That Voted Against Electronic Transmission Of Results / Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President / The 41 Senators That Lost Return Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Olayinka8793(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
H
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by meum: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
The generator bill senator was like: I cannot come and be left out grin

1 Like

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by ephz(m): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Susu888:
Besides dem being of Apc what else do they have in common? grin dem curse Niger people ni??

They have their Party Secretariat in common ����
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by nwamabo247(m): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enemies of the poor masses
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Shikini: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:
Generator bill is the only sensible one there. To develop we need to take drastic action taken otherwise 10years from now we will be having the same problem.

Zombies are very easy to spot.

1 Like

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by SoNature(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:
Generator bill is the only sensible one there. To develop we need to take drastic action taken otherwise 10years from now we will be having the same problem.

Some of you will never understand that it takes a country where people love themselves and their countries to grow.

Power cannot be stable in Nigeria because thousands of people are feeding from epileptic power supply.

If the government does otherwise, its efforts will be sabotaged.

No country can ever be great without its people making sacrifices.

Nigerians have lost hope in this country

Nothing will ever work here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by obisage(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
aminusodiq:
We all knw nothing good comes frm d north... embarassed except suya grin grin grin...

Check siggy for dope artwork/graphics design
what is good about suya?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by BlackfireX: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Good job my able senators.

Watch how amotekun terrorist and ipob miscreants will start saying rubbish, walahi Una no well.

SW take note .
No vacancy in aso rock.
North 2023
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by kristo123: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Generator ban bill = economic sabotage.

How will manufacturing companies survive without diesel powered generators.

An average manufacturing company needs about 500KVA power source daily which cannot be achieved with solar power because they are limited by surface area and cost required to setup a solar powered system equivalent in power to a generator will force companies into bankruptcy.

3 Likes

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by NaijadrivaCars: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
3 coconut heads
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:
na lie,phcn will take the opportunity to snuff the light outa Nigerians.
They Are supposed to remove the bottlenecks that prevents states and private businesses from operating power system

2 Likes

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by NaijaHeadlines: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by uruego(f): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tueee! Same same.
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:
They should create an alternative then. I have a suspicious feeling that the generator importers are hindering progress in the power sector. But we need a strong alternative you can't just wake up one morning and ban generators, it sounds crazy. To annihilate the power issue I believe that the generation of electricity should not only be handled by government but other businessmen preferably foreigners to enforce competition, everyone will want to provide the best services just like the banks.

3 Likes

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by daziz1: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
daddytime:
What good has ever come out from Niger State?

Visit that State and you won't believe that's a State that has produced two Head of States.

Egg zactly
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Jez9(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmmm.,...in fact in one word..they are 3 IDIOTS
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by bluebay(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Niger that's not even social Sef.
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by holsconcept(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Romanoff:
I support the generator bill.

If you're not going to be sensible enough to ask me why instead of insulting me, don't bother mentioning me.

The bill can only be supported when Power has been fixed. The country is already a Shit hole, we don't want a Dark hole

2 Likes

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Suya dealers senators association ���
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by AfroBeatDiary: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dustbin senators
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by gurunlocker: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
They have one thing in common..... NIGER STATE.

The other thing is, they are without brain grin
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:

Stop disgracing yourself please

1 Like

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:

There is no sensible thing about Generator bill...

Improve power sector, demand for generator will drop
Who do you think likes to waste fuel and harbours noise

3 Likes

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:

Just pump natural gas to all the gas turbines alone , 24/7 and see how wickedness is the only thing keeping us in darkness. The capacity on ground at the moment is not being utilized to 30%. The transmission and distribution capacity is still lagging behind.
1. UPGRADE THE TRANSMISSION NETWORK.MAKE SURE WHAT IS GENERATED CAN BE HARNESSED.
2. SCRAP THE DISCOS. LIGHT IS NOT YET ENOUGH AND RACKETEERS ARE ALREADY INSTALLED TO FEED OFF THE SUFFERING OF THE MASSES.

1 Like

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by maghsuiz247(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

4 Likes

Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by bizhop01: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Senator For The Cow
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by guiddoti: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Are these people Nigerian or Nigerien?
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by wasi9ice: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Laughable...

That shows they got nothing upstairs
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Nairaland fake news unit said yesterday on FP that Sanusi Lamido was in Lagos. I wonder if he got there by Edo air transport shocked
Meanwhile, these Senators left the fight against bandits to a 70 year old grandma to fight for them.
3 of them need psychiatric evaluation

I heard that story abeg how true is it?
Though I know those people sabi for jazz
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by Dextre(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Romanoff:
I support the generator bill.

If you're not going to be sensible enough to ask me why instead of insulting me, don't bother mentioning me.

Pls explain? Cos I wonder how someone will cancel out gen with no alternative. No decent power supply in the country
Re: Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria by modsfucker: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
slimfit1:

There's a difference between drastic action and a stupid action.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) / Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.