Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. (687 Views)

The Boss And His Employee (18+) / My Boss And I (episode 1) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. by Morenikeji070: 3:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Please help ur man... I'm dating a girl she just gain admission into UNILAG his year she's studying economic 100 level, we plan to see on Friday which is today. We have both planned for that so suddenly she told me last night that she have cits on Friday, I hope any person who study economics in university will understand what cits means, but my question is if ASUU strike is on is it possible for any thing that related to academic activities to happen in university.....?? Coz I dnt really understand..
Re: I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. by Morenikeji070: 3:26am On Mar 13, 2020
Yes ooo.. any UNILAG student should help me.. is that possible.
Hkk133333:
Really
Re: I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. by jeffizy(m): 5:14am On Mar 13, 2020
DaddyMorenike, Come and talk to your son. He's having sleepless nights over his girlfriend o.

1 Like

Re: I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. by Davash222(m): 5:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Dating a year one Nigerian girl is one of the deadliest things on earth. Use your head!

1 Like

Re: I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. by ursullalinda(f): 5:23am On Mar 13, 2020
How did I find myself here?.. ...pls I'm out.

1 Like

Re: I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2020
Why you desperate, and trying to investigate an unnecessary matter?

The crux of the matter is that she's unable to see you today. Let it go. She'll reschedule if she truly wants to see you.
Re: I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2020
Daddymorenike your son needs your advice o grin
Re: I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Please help ur man... I'm dating a girl she just gain admission into UNILAG his year she's studying economic 100 level, we plan to see on Friday which is today. We have both planned for that so suddenly she told me last night that she have cits on Friday, I hope any person who study economics in university will understand what cits means, but my question is if ASUU strike is on is it possible for any thing that related to academic activities to happen in university.....?? Coz I dnt really understand..

I studied Economics and I'm trying to rack my brain to know if there's any course like that in full or in an acronym format.

But why date a 100L Unilag student?

Aren't there mature ladies around you? Anything student, except post graduate is high risk.
Re: I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. by DaddyMorenike: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2020
jeffizy:
DaddyMorenike, Come and talk to your son. He's having sleepless nights over his girlfriend o.
this can't be my son!!! Woman no fit scam my children @least not like this.
Re: I Need My Boss And Masters Advice On Here. by DaddyMorenike: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2020
tohyorsih2:
Daddymorenike your son needs your advice o grin
he's about to get played.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy’s Girl: Bride Price $49,000 / Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another / Shagging In Times Of This Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.