Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another (687 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by Fidwon: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
A mature girlfriend will continue to cook for you after breakup until you find another girl – Man says

Most break ups are nasty and leaves the two sides not talking or unwilling to countenance the other.

But a netizen has said he doesn’t see the reason why people can’t be matured about break ups.

Alhaji Bampoe posted on his Facebook story that even though a couple may no longer be dating, a matured woman will still cook and take care of her ex-boyfriend until he finds another girlfriend to replace her.

READ MORE :
https://bestxplorer.com.ng/2020/03/mature-girlfriend-will-continue-cook-breakup-find-another-girl-man-says.html/

Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by Sunnymatey(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
But for how nah?
Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
make she poison you? I rather cook my own meal
Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
I be wan drop comment ontop dis matter but dis babe wey hold pestle stop me. grin
Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by helinues: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Except if person ready to eat last supper... grin grin
Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by Everrest9(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ofcourse yes but just write your will before eating the food.
Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by legitnow: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dis kind one, she no dey pity...

She will be proud of killing the bastard.
Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
the important question IS: what man in his right mind would want his ex to be cooking for him?!?! if you broke up with her then, you best stay away from her until further notice.
Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
na to put rat poison inside ur food go sure for such babe
Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by Bluezy13(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by Burblingirl(f): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nigerian men and hunger....nawa
Re: Mature Girlfriend Will Continue To Cook For U After Breakup Until U Find Another by Slawormir: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Very possible

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Keeping Hopes Alive. (A True Life Story) / Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? / Never Make A Hoe Your Spouse They Say, Matured Advice Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.