Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (40974 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Tonye Cole Picks Victor Giadom As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=87410081][/quote]

This is highly inciteful and i may not hold back
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
GGirll:

No the last time I checked he is d lizard of ubima.
He was in 2015 but the lizard now is wike and abe
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by fergie001: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

This is highly inciteful and i may not hold back
hold back from....Oshiomhole or Giadom...I don't understand... Are you a member of NEC?
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:
cool

Some people would get the shocker of their lives on Tuesday... with what is playing out, Buhari and Buhari alone controls the party and not some SouthSouth APC clowns that cant even win any vote for Buhari? I just pity Obaseki spending his last card on politicians who cant save him

For now Buhari has setup a peace making committee to get Oshiomhole back , Buhari only granted audience to Oshimhole at the state house since all this saga, Kano Governor and Katsina Governor have distanced them self from the Obaseki/ElRufai/Fayemi madness, Kano State Federal Highcourt even helped Oshiomhole with reinstallment court order

So as it stands, Giadom isn't going anywhere, If Ameachi couldn't save his friend Dakuku Peterside from Buhari's sack from NIMASA how can he help Obaseki or remove Oshiomhole, The ElRufai they so much rely on as a northerner is even battling to save his friend Sanusi from Buhari's Nasarawa prison camp

If the so called Giadom and SouthSouth Caucus couldn't gain entrance to APC secretariat to hold such crucial meeting but opted of Obaseki's Abuja lodge what miracle would happen on Tuesday

giadom is already acting. he is behind the March 17 nec meeting

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by 2sexycom(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:
Buhari's aloofness to the current confusion in the party yet again underscores his incompetence as a party leader. OBJ and even GEJ (while occupying the presidency) would never have allowed things to deteriorate to this point without intervening to unite their party.
APC will die... you guys should be ready to change name again.

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by djon78(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Agboriotejoye post=87408366]

The guy is a known propagandist. Very adept at twisting facts to fit his predetermined end. It will be dangerous to have such a guy head a govt think thank or advisory organ. [b]But he'll do well as a Goebbels sha[/[/b]quote]

grin grin

Very funny
But that guy propaganda na grade 1

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by iammo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lostz:
giadom is already acting. he is behind the March 17 nec meeting

until the meeting holds according to the APC constituition they don't have an Acting Chairman now.. lets see if any meeting would hold outside the recognized Nationa Working Committee and if Buhari would be in attendance
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enwhen:

Those are the heavy weight of APC in federal from South South...others not there are only those from Delta state...

To me.., the Cabals have hand in Oshobaba removal...even looking at those present there.
there is no APC in Delta State
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

No matter how look at it,amaechi is preferably to wike.your reasoninc is childish.you claim amaechi was taken to the cleaners last week but you forget that same wike is frolicking with the sultan and tambuwal.does amaechi has any connection to the sultan? Does it not suggest that wike is also selling his people to the north?

Wike was a minister,what did he attract to rivers or what were his achievements nationally apart from threatening and verbally attacking ASUU? At least amaechi is trying to complete the lagos ibadan rail and sitting a maritime school at kaduna.it is better to do something than nothing at all.

You are becoming notorious for always running from arguments or trying to digress.it will not work sir,i will always defeat you ruthlessly.both wike and amaechi are politicians,we measure them by performance and electoral prowess.in terms of performance,wike no reach and i believe you have conceded to that fact.in elections when compared to other states were apc do not have governors except bayelsa,amaechi has done well.by 2023,wike will receive the Dickson treatment.

By the way,both parties rig massively so its a non issue.accept your defeat maturely

How is amaechi more reasonable than Wike to the south south? We're talking about the south south. You can tell us the impact of his so-called achievements on the south south. Even amaechi agreed he has done nothing for the south south using security as excuse. In other words, Kaduna and Katsina are more secured than Rivers despite the banditry going on there. I do not agree that Amaechi preformed better than Wike, moreso Amaechi is the same governor who spent 60bn on a birthday and failed to complete the monorail in his eight years. The monorail was already abandoned before he left office. Instead, he used south south money to install a northern president who has now failed in five years to carry out the much famed Ogoni cleanup. Why has Amaechi not brought it to the attention of the president that Ogoni cleanup is still audio. I don't know what you mean by Wike will receive the Dickson treatment. Last I checked, Amaechi did not intend for Wike to succeed him while Diri the present governor of Bayelsa is Dickson's anointed!!

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:

until the meeting holds according to the APC constituition they don't have an Acting Chairman now.. lets see if any meeting would hold outside the recognized Nationa Working Committee and if Buhari would be in attendance
he is the most senior APC official not under suspension. he becomes the acting chairman automatically.

buhari is already planning to attend. most of you said oshomole will resume since last week Friday. we are still waiting for his resumption
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by iammo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lostz:
he is the most senior APC official not under suspension. he becomes the acting chairman automatically.

buhari is already planning to attend. most of you said oshomole will resume since last week Friday. we are still waiting for his resumption

The constituition basically said the acting must come from Southern zone and as it stands South has two qualified National Deputy (Ajimobi and Giadom)
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

My brother,you really understand buhari well.buhari is politically selfish and cares about himself alone,he does not carry party matters on his head as far as it wont affect him

Sai Baba. fergie001 com and see o. Zombies are wailing grin grin grin
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:

The constituition basically said the acting must come from Southern zone and as it stands South has two qualified National Deputy (Ajimobi and Giadom)
Ajimobi appointment is null and void. it was done after Osho suspension.
Giadom is the most senior APC official both north and south as it stands
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by iammo(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lostz:
Ajimobi appointment is null and void. it was done after Osho suspension

According to the court rulling it holds valid so long the National Working Committee of APC weren't suspended and they made the apointment
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:

Bro, politicians don't operate like that in party politics. Rofo-rofo fight is their trademark when they can't have their way, but in this instance Buhari commands enough respect and loyalty to resolve the impasse, if only he would exercise and leverage on that, but history has shown that he will not, simply because his personal interests are not directly involved (or so he thinks). He just can't see how the situation can potentially affect him or the party in the long-run, which is selfish.

Right now as it stands, unless Buhari intervenes, the party will certainly divide irreversibly. No doubt, the faultlines have always been there due to the different alliances/political tendencies that came together to form the APC (majorly ACN and CPC). But due to the enormous power and influence behind the position he occupies as the president and leader of the party, the other influential leaders of the party, out of respect, try to observe his body language before making any far-reaching political moves. In this instance, it is very clear that he is sending mixed/conflicting signals to both factions.
He is the people's general. He can't be found engaging in roof-roof. He needs all his energy to take our country to the next level.
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by frog12: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
obaseki's word is law. you must do what he says !!!
angry
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How is amaechi more reasonable than Wike to the south south? We're talking about the south south. You can tell us the impact of his so-called achievements on the south south. Even amaechi agreed he has done nothing for the south south using security as excuse. In other words, Kaduna and Katsina are more secured than Rivers despite the banditry going on there. I do not agree that Amaechi preformed better than Wike, moreso Amaechi is the same governor who spent 60bn on a birthday and failed to complete the monorail in his eight years. The monorail was already abandoned before he left office. Instead, he used south south money to install a northern president who has now failed in five years to carry out the much famed Ogoni cleanup. Why has Amaechi not brought it to the attention of the president that Ogoni cleanup is still audio. I don't know what you mean by Wike will receive the Dickson treatment. Last I checked, Amaechi did not intend for Wike to succeed him while Diri the present governor of Bayelsa is Dickson's anointed!!
Amaechi used ss money to sponsor buhari but wike used his own money to sponsor tambuwal? Amaechi as a governor did better than wike as a governor in rivers state.when wike leaves office,let us see whether he will impose someone on riv ers and succeed through the ballot
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Sai Baba. fergie001 com and see o. Zombies are wailing grin grin grin
You aren't devaluing yourself.you are just another tribal warrior here like meleszenawi.despite my hatred for pdp,do you see me use words like wailers? Commonsense is not common
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:

According to the court rulling it holds valid so long the National Working Committee of APC weren't suspended and they made the apointment

NEC, is the only body empowered by the party’s constitution to ratify nomination of candidates.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by royrit: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enroll for our event planning and management class today
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Austino50: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
tinsel:

Lightweight politicians who cannot win their wards. No real politician in attendance.
You've said it all.....all those their names are been mentioned there are all lightweight (Relegated) politician defeated and thrown away but just looking for easy way out of their relegation, they forgot that in Nigeria politics no easy way out
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

Amaechi used ss money to sponsor buhari but wike used his own money to sponsor tambuwal? Amaechi as a governor did better than wike as a governor in rivers state.when wike leaves office,let us see whether he will impose someone on riv ers and succeed through the ballot
How can Wike use his money to impose Tambuwal when Tambuwal did not even emerge as candidate. Last I checked, 60bn birthday was done by Amaechi.
Amaechi was not successful imposing someone in 2015. Last election, he couldn't even present a candidate not to talk of squaring off against Wike in the elections grin grin

Sai Wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

You aren't devaluing yourself.you are just another tribal warrior here like meleszenawi.despite my hatred for pdp,do you see me use words like wailers? Commonsense is not common

That's your business. You have not proven to be any better than most of those APC supporters here who see truth starring at them and still turn it around. One of them is still getting a bloody nose on this thread.

Look at you now. You're quick to label anyone who speaks against APC a PDP member. What is my business with PDP anyway? I don't fancy them but APC trying to prove holier than thou is what pisses me off about them. Imagine you defending Amaechi who has serially betrayed the south south and could not even deny it when asked all because he's an APC member.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Indispensable85(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nobody seems to be looking at the appeal hearing coming up on Monday.
Everybody is just grandstanding. What if the appeal court sets aside the interlocutory injunction suspending the national chairman on Monday? Something tells me there will be many twist in this political tussle.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Enwhen(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lostz:
there is no APC in Delta State

At least there are the DSP, Omo Agege , Great Ogboru, Emmanuel Uduaghan( former GovGof Delta state) Festus Keyamo( even if he has no weight in Delta), Emerho...
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enwhen:

At least there are the DSP, Omo Agege , Great Ogboru, Emmanuel Uduaghan( former GovGof Delta state) Festus Keyamo( even if he has no weight in Delta), Emerho...
omo agege, ogboru and uduaghan are not real APC members. they only come up during election

keyamo is not in Delta. most people don't even know him.
maybe only Otega but he lacks necessary funding
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Yebosola(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lostz:
Giadom is from River State so good choice. the position was zoned to South South

River State? They dare not,Wike will destroy APC within,he will just pocket this light weight
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Urchman200: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
tinsel:

I agree with you.
that is all u can deduct from all he said?most of u doing political fanaticism know next to nothing always prepared to rain insult on others.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Enwhen(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lostz:
omo agege, ogboru and uduaghan are not real APC members. they only come up during election

keyamo is not in Delta. most people don't even know him.
maybe only Otega but he lacks necessary funding

They are all in APC ...politicians no send party , na how to win and steal concern them....95% of APC members in Delta state were former PDP members(aggrieved PDP members)....Keyamo is in Delta , go to ughelli and ask of his surname
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Yebosola(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

But if not for oshiomole, Okoroawusa will be using imo as his footstool and slaves
All these Governors want is to be emperors in their domain with rubber stamp Chairman

U get sense die,mark my word, discipline has been thrown to the dogs,they want puppet Chairman, they want free hand to field unpopular candidates and rig them in from local govt to state,useless people
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Urchman200: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:
cool

Some people would get the shocker of their lives on Tuesday... with what is playing out, Buhari and Buhari alone controls the party and not some SouthSouth APC clowns that cant even win any vote for Buhari? I just pity Obaseki spending his last card on politicians who cant save him

For now Buhari has setup a peace making committee to get Oshiomhole back , Buhari only granted audience to Oshimhole at the state house since all this saga, Kano Governor and Katsina Governor have distanced them self from the Obaseki/ElRufai/Fayemi madness, Kano State Federal Highcourt even helped Oshiomhole with reinstallment court order

So as it stands, Giadom isn't going anywhere, If Ameachi couldn't save his friend Dakuku Peterside from Buhari's sack from NIMASA how can he help Obaseki or remove Oshiomhole, The ElRufai they so much rely on as a northerner is even battling to save his friend Sanusi from Buhari's Nasarawa prison camp

If the so called Giadom and SouthSouth Caucus couldn't gain entrance to APC secretariat to hold such crucial meeting but opted of Obaseki's Abuja lodge what miracle would happen on Tuesday

just as tinubu was able to save his atm machine, the f.i.r.s man?
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Yebosola(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
oforjide:
Amaechi is teaching tinubu politics and by the time he is through with him, tinubu will renounce his 2023 Presidential ambition. stipud greedy man, after ur boy as a vice president for eight years u want to succeed his boss

U don smoke what u used to smoke?Ameachi that can't tame Woke will teach Tinubu politics, NL has gone to the dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.