Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (40971 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Tonye Cole Picks Victor Giadom As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

Which Amaechi? The same one that Wike has made irrelevant in Rivers, that cannot even keep APC together in Rivers. Buhari has used and dumped Amaechi. That is why he rejected his boy Dakuku Peterside and replaced him with his crony in Nimasa. No one should overrated that lizard.

Actually,amaechi is making wike to be irrelevant in rivers
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Maxymilliano(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Things have fallen apart for Oshiomole and he's no longer at ease ...
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

Hahahahah you just enjoying playing the king's jester.
Tell me when last Amaechi held an APC meeting in Rivers not to even talk of an important event.

If he's not in the west, then he's gallivanting round the north trying to be more northern than adamu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Happy000004: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by madridsta007(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:
Buhari's aloofness to the current confusion in the party yet again underscores his incompetence as a party leader. OBJ and even GEJ (while occupying the presidency) would never have allowed things to deteriorate to this point without intervening to unite their party.

Are you one of those that dont think Buhari is aware?

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Tell me when last Amaechi held an APC meeting in Rivers not to even talk of an important event.

If he's not in the west, then he's gallivanting round the north trying to be more northern than adamu
Una mouth eeeh sharp pass razor. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

How? Why do u like talking backward? Meanwhile to get discounts in your Dstv and Gotv, check my last topic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Ikology(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Waiting for 17th to come and go.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Blogfarms: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Its just funny you know...
What did Osho do to annoy all this guys
Aye o ni pada leyin wa o
Obaseki whom Osho picked up is now leading the battle against him
God, may the work of my hand not work against me o

They all now gather against him,
Lord, lift up my head up above my enemies that have gathered against me

2 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by allthingsgood: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I will be the happiest man if Obaseki wins in this political fight. Although I dont care much knowing that
all Nigeria politicians are of no substance but I hate unnecessary Political god fatherism. Same reason
I supported Oshiomole against Tony Aneni. Those political god fathers will never fight for the masses.

Only their pockets. Look at what happened to Lagos state. One would think Sanwo Olu is coming to do
something great. But no, he is doing nonsense. So why did Tinubu bring him out? His pocket.

But if not for oshiomole, Okoroawusa will be using imo as his footstool and slaves
All these Governors want is to be emperors in their domain with rubber stamp Chairman

4 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Seems you are not familiar with rivers physically but based on what you read online.in terms of performance,even the greatest fans of wike will concede that wike cannot beat amaechi's performance.
Electorally,pdp fortunes have nosedived in rivers under wike.for the first time ever,pdp could not get up to 1 million votes.aac an unknown party shook wike terribly.if not that apc were excluded,they would have won at least 40% of legislative seats.that is relevance except you want to claim that wike is respected internationally

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Edyice: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
LIFELESS DULLARD right now grin

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by JonCina(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
a4cube:
Is Amaechi no longer the lion of Ubima?

U say wetin?
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
BREAKING: Nigerian who tested positive for coronavirus now negative

The Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire, has said the second patient , who earlier tested positive for coronavirus in Nigeria , has now tested negative .
He said this during a briefing with newsmen on Friday in Abuja .

Details later…
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How? Why do u like talking backward? Meanwhile to get discounts in your Dstv and Gotv, check my last topic.
Go to ariaria and sell your third hand products
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Power is transient and karma is real....Let's always know that
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Indispensable85(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
I knew God will scatter this demons called Apc because they've brought woes,weeping,blood and sorrow to Nigeria. They've destroyed Nigeria totally. They'll break into pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by bluecircle470: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Be consoling yourself oh
Obaseke is bigger than Oshomole

Normal PDP supporters thinking
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amitez:

Una mouth eeeh sharp pass razor. grin
That is how to play politics.even that wike he loves is cozy with the sultan.you can hate the north but still pretend to be loyal to get what you want nationally
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by mauchiz: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
United we stand, divided we fall,

I think that all choas in Apc is prayers answered,
They gathered and scattered Nigeria economy, Nigerians prayed for them, and God answered, and turned Apc to the camp of the philistines, they will fight and destroy themselves,until the party will die like others.

Apc is a drowning boat, very soon nobody will hear of them again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Indispensable85:
I knew God will scatter this demons called Apc because they've brought woes,weeping,blood and sorrow to Nigeria. They've destroyed Nigeria totally. They'll break into pieces.
When will he scatter pdp
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
kayusely70:
Oshiomole shall overcome
Osho is gone
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by anonimi: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
kayusely70:
Oshiomole shall overcome

After he has gone to die or before he goes to die?
What overcome is the lootocrat overcoming

Sermwell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw43BVPasDM

Where is the 'human face' in governance?

Woke up with strength and vigour this morning and was up to face today with all hopes and aspirations but was sad & almost started crying after watching this video.

I've been an advocate of leaders been strong at all time with will power to carry out leadership responsibilities. And that emotional leaders don't go far but certainly not this way.

In leadership and governance, there's a place for 'Human face' no matter the circumstances. Widows to the best of my knowledge are integral part of our society and if we don't apply human face when dealing with them, am afraid we are far from getting there as a people.

Two wrongs indeed can never make things right and as such, can't fathom why the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams A. O. will treat this widow like this and even tell her to go and die when she's struggling to provide food for her family. I think it would've been far better to make her pay a fine for her wrong doing than this humiliation.

The agony of the poor in our society......

http://saharareporters.com/video/video-unkindest-cut-all-governor-adams-oshiomholes-mean-words-poor-widow/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by akdjr(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Buhari has consistently show that he's not a politician but a power seeker. He's not always interested in any crisis within his party as long as it has nothing to do with the position he occupy.

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by SaintLucia: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
tinsel:

Lightweight politicians who cannot win their wards. No real politician in attendance.
They are all Obaseki friends. Where are the likes of Senator Omo Agege, Eta, Akpabio, etc. Like you said, these people can't even win the polling unit in front of their house.

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by oforjide: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tinubu and the entire yoruba race presidential ambition under APC is over. Nice one from APC members from south south let tinubu and his brodas know that APC doesn't belong to them. Kudos for president buhari for dismantling tinubu indirectly

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by oforjide: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:
Buhari's aloofness to the current confusion in the party yet again underscores his incompetence as a party leader. OBJ and even GEJ (while occupying the presidency) would never have allowed things to deteriorate to this point without intervening to unite their party.
I thought u said the party belongs to tinubu so him come and resolve the crisis
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by EcoBrick: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
oforjide:
I thought u said the party belongs to tinubu so him come and resolve the crisis

Are you sure you are ok at all? When did you hear me say that? You better buzz off my mention with your crap talk.

2 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by ekwerendi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:
cool

Some people would get the shocker of their lives on Tuesday... with what is playing out, Buhari and Buhari alone controls the party and not some SouthSouth APC clowns that cant even win any vote for Buhari? I just pity Obaseki spending his last card on politicians who cant save him

For now Buhari has setup a peace making committee to get Oshiomhole back , Buhari only granted audience to Oshimhole at the state house since all this saga, Kano Governor and Katsina Governor have distanced them self from the Obaseki/ElRufai/Fayemi madness, Kano State Federal Highcourt even helped Oshiomhole with reinstallment court order

So as it stands, Giadom isn't going anywhere, If Ameachi couldn't save his friend Dakuku Peterside from Buhari's sack from NIMASA how can he help Obaseki or remove Oshiomhole, The ElRufai they so much rely on as a northerner is even battling to save his friend Sanusi from Buhari's Nasarawa prison camp

If the so called Giadom and SouthSouth Caucus couldn't gain entrance to APC secretariat to hold such crucial meeting but opted of Obaseki's Abuja lodge what miracle would happen on Tuesday

That man wasn't sacked, but his tenure elapsed

3 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:

If there was internal democracy in Apc, Buhari shud not be needed to give final decisions for every issue in the party when there are more important problems in the country.

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by sapientia(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just imagine.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Indispensable85(m): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

When will he scatter pdp

I'm not a blind supporter of any party.I've supported Apc and pdp at different times looking objectively at the issues. But for now,it'll be of great service to break Apc into pieces and allow for realignment ahead of 2023.If you're honest you'll admit that Apc and buhari have become a disaster combo to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / Nigerian Senator Vs Minister: Who Is Higher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.