Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (40970 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Tonye Cole Picks Victor Giadom As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enwhen:

They are all in APC ...politicians no send party , na how to win and steal concern them....95% of APC members in Delta state were former PDP members(aggrieved PDP members)....Keyamo is in Delta , go to ughelli and ask of his surname
if you live in Delta you will understand what I am saying. when last did you hear from ogboru, uduaghan and Otega? APC in Delta is just a name. they only remember the party when it is election time. no one is ready to fund the party.

Keyamo is not known in Delta State

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yebosola:

River State? They dare not,Wike will destroy APC within,he will just pocket this light weight
anything that will better South South is welcomed
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by iammo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Urchman200:
just as tinubu was able to save his atm machine, the f.i.r.s man?

who told you Fowler , muize banire and others are tinubu's boys.. you must know nothing about lagos politics
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by opribo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
So they just yank the man like that!!!!

What about all the dancing the bending of waist and the shouting.

Haa, this APC is a wicked party o.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How can Wike use his money to impose Tambuwal when Tambuwal did not even emerge as candidate. Last I checked, 60bn birthday was done by Amaechi.
Amaechi was not successful imposing someone in 2015. Last election, he couldn't even present a candidate not to talk of squaring off against Wike in the elections grin grin

Sai Wike
During the 2016 rivers court ordered rerun,how was the scores? Did magnus win? Wike's power electorally is ebbing.by 2023,you will see it fully.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

During the 2016 rivers court ordered rerun,how was the scores? Did magnus win? Wike's power electorally is ebbing.by 2023,you will see it fully.
Lol. Keep your predictions in your dark places. You're predicting 2023 while I'm telling you that right now, Amaechi is a stateless political nonentity in rivers
grin
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by fyneguy: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
lol So many political novices on here.

You think it's that easy? Wait and see what happens.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by jude33084(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Blogfarms:
Its just funny you know...
What did Osho do to annoy all this guys
Aye o ni pada leyin wa o
Obaseki whom Osho picked up is now leading the battle against him
God, may the work of my hand not work against me o

They all now gather against him,
Lord, lift up my head up above my enemies that have gathered against me

Never you play god over anybody you assisted wink

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Legendguru: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oh
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by TUANKU(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
tinsel:

Who is a heavy weight there. Let us know. Which among them can win their senatorial zone? Even Amaechi cannot.
Uzodinma did not win his entire senatorial zone, came 4th yet he is governor. Obaseki will be governor again.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Keep your predictions in your dark places. You're predicting 2023 while I'm telling you that right now, Amaechi is a stateless political nonentity in rivers
grin
Yes,you said so before the 2019 bayelsa polls
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes,you said so before the 2019 bayelsa polls

And what happened? cool wink
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

And what happened? cool wink
Apc is stronger than your useless Pdp anytime any day
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Ikinternational: 2:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Lostz:
Giadom is from River State so good choice. the position was zoned to South South

But according to nairaland apc doesn't do zoning. It's a pdp thing??

Today's episode of lies n convenience
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by kayusely70(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Osho is gone
The man is back finally!
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by kayusely70(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Osho is gone
Howre u today brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.