Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (40969 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Tonye Cole Picks Victor Giadom As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Now now now now, dem don replace him?

One area boy said he not going anywhere.

First his state governor destroyed the hotel of his killer squad leader and next they used their witchcraft broom to sweep him out.

Mmm! Inside life.

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by EcoBrick: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
jaxxy:

If there was internal democracy in Apc, Buhari shud not be needed to give final decisions for every issue in the party when there are more important problems in the country.

Get real. You can't be serious. This is not just any issue. This is a power tussle that is capable of derailing and distracting his administration if it allowed to persist. Remember that a similar thing happened in his first tenure when his same attitude allowed the crisis that led to Saraki's emergence as SP and the eventual decamping of several chieftains. We all saw how that episode impacted his administration. Obviously he hasn't learned from that experience.

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by oforjide: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amaechi is teaching tinubu politics and by the time he is through with him, tinubu will renounce his 2023 Presidential ambition. stipud greedy man, after ur boy as a vice president for eight years u want to succeed his boss
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:

Get real. You can't be serious. This is not just any issue. This is a power tussle that is capable of derailing and distracting his administration if it allowed to persist. Remember that a similar thing happened in his first tenure when his same attitude allowed the crisis that led to Saraki's emergence as SP and the eventual decamping of several chieftains. We all saw how that episode impacted his administration. Obviously he hasn't learned from that experience.

Bt Buhari isn’t the only leader in the party who can speak? Why are others playing dumb? This is the big question.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by sanpipita(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:
cool

Some people would get the shocker of their lives on Tuesday... with what is playing out, Buhari and Buhari alone controls the party and not some SouthSouth APC clowns that cant even win any vote for Buhari? I just pity Obaseki spending his last card on politicians who cant save him

For now Buhari has setup a peace making committee to get Oshiomhole back , Buhari only granted audience to Oshimhole at the state house since all this saga, Kano Governor and Katsina Governor have distanced them self from the Obaseki/ElRufai/Fayemi madness, Kano State Federal Highcourt even helped Oshiomhole with reinstallment court order

So as it stands, Giadom isn't going anywhere, If Ameachi couldn't save his friend Dakuku Peterside from Buhari's sack from NIMASA how can he help Obaseki or remove Oshiomhole, The ElRufai they so much rely on as a northerner is even battling to save his friend Sanusi from Buhari's Nasarawa prison camp

If the so called Giadom and SouthSouth Caucus couldn't gain entrance to APC secretariat to hold such crucial meeting but opted of Obaseki's Abuja lodge what miracle would happen on Tuesday

you are clutching on straws, zonal meetings are never held at national party Secretariat,where is this buhari when oshiomhole pictures are getting removed from APC office, buhari is playing blinder as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Correcto: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Are these facts or your imagination or both?
iammo:
cool

Some people would get the shocker of their lives on Tuesday... with what is playing out, Buhari and Buhari alone controls the party and not some SouthSouth APC clowns that cant even win any vote for Buhari? I just pity Obaseki spending his last card on politicians who cant save him

For now Buhari has setup a peace making committee to get Oshiomhole back , Buhari only granted audience to Oshimhole at the state house since all this saga, Kano Governor and Katsina Governor have distanced them self from the Obaseki/ElRufai/Fayemi madness, Kano State Federal Highcourt even helped Oshiomhole with reinstallment court order

So as it stands, Giadom isn't going anywhere, If Ameachi couldn't save his friend Dakuku Peterside from Buhari's sack from NIMASA how can he help Obaseki or remove Oshiomhole, The ElRufai they so much rely on as a northerner is even battling to save his friend Sanusi from Buhari's Nasarawa prison camp

If the so called Giadom and SouthSouth Caucus couldn't gain entrance to APC secretariat to hold such crucial meeting but opted of Obaseki's Abuja lodge what miracle would happen on Tuesday

2 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Ninokingz1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Looking at the gladiators that attended the caucus meeting, Oshiomole is a goner, no doubt.

Next is for EFFCC to dust up his files and do the needful
They have already. There is a breaking news asking the police to go for his arrest today.... Just waiting for the full details on that
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

Seems you are not familiar with rivers physically but based on what you read online.in terms of performance,even the greatest fans of wike will concede that wike cannot beat amaechi's performance.
Electorally,pdp fortunes have nosedived in rivers under wike.for the first time ever,pdp could not get up to 1 million votes.aac an unknown party shook wike terribly.if not that apc were excluded,they would have won at least 40% of legislative seats.that is relevance except you want to claim that wike is respected internationally

Your estimation of performance is not based on anything empirical but your political leaning therefore it's zero

AAC propped by APC rigging machinery you mean.

All those your ifs and buts remain in the realm of conjectures and don't depict reality. I don't know what respect Amaechi has internationally either. He has always been a political jobber with no known antecedents outside politics just like Wike.
Just last week, Wike took amaechi to the cleaners with a well worded reply to his excuse of insecurity for selling out his region to his northern masters. You need to read that riposte. I'm sure even Amaechi wept in the corner of his room while reading it. You can also tell us what Amaechi has attracted to the south south as two time DG of Buhari's campaign and minster in his govt. Instead, the fool was advocating the relocation of the maritime university to Kaduna. Very shameful!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Correcto:
Are these facts or your imagination or both?

The guy is a known propagandist. Very adept at twisting facts to fit his predetermined end. It will be dangerous to have such a guy head a govt think thank or advisory organ. But he'll do well as a Goebbels sha

2 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by iammo(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
sanpipita:

you are clutching on straws, zonal meetings are never held at national party Secretariat,where is this buhari when oshiomhole pictures are getting removed from APC office, buhari is playing blinder as usual

which office was Oshiomhole's pics removed any evidence or its the hoax banners and billboard you are referring to
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by EcoBrick: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Bt Buhari isn’t the only leader in the party who can speak? Why are others playing dumb? This is the big question.

You don't get it. Buhari is playing them all by giving the impression that they both (the two factions) have his backing. He did same thing to Amosun and Rochas Okorocha. E.g, if Obaseki reports Oshiomhole to him, he will say 'don't mind him, ride on'. Then he'll meet Oshiomhole and pat him on the back and says, 'you are doing a good job, keep it up'. Rather than bringing them together and using his influence to ensure that they settle their issues.

3 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by goaldynman(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:

You don't get it. Buhari is playing them all by giving the impression that they both have his backing. He did same thing to Amosun and Rochas Okorocha. E.g, if Obaseki reports Oshiomhole to him, he will say 'don't mind him, ride on'. Then he'll meet Oshiomhole and pats him on the back and says, 'you are doing a good job, keep it up'. Rather than bringing them together and using his influence to ensure that they settle their issues.

He even did same to Ambode; when Ambode was following him all over the country campaigning during Presidential election campaign!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by sanpipita(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
iammo:

which office was Oshiomhole's pics removed any evidence or its the hoax banners and billboard you are referring to

Lol hoax? even oshiomhole hasnt entered his office since court order, continue banking on buhari thats cunning as snake

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Emma1Oj(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Looking at the gladiators that attended the caucus meeting, Oshiomole is a goner, no doubt.

Next is for EFFCC to dust up his files and do the needful
But he said no man born of a woman can remove him na? that means they can't remove him

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:

You don't get it. Buhari is playing them all by giving the impression that they both (the two factions) have his backing. He did same thing to Amosun and Rochas Okorocha. E.g, if Obaseki reports Oshiomhole to him, he will say 'don't mind him, ride on'. Then he'll meet Oshiomhole and pats him on the back and says, 'you are doing a good job, keep it up'. Rather than bringing them together and using his influence to ensure that they settle their issues.

I understand bt I don’t see it as playing bt trying not to offend anyone I guess. They should know how to sort their party issues by themselves.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Your estimation of performance is not based on anything empirical but your political leaning therefore it's zero

AAC propped by APC rigging machinery you mean.

All those your ifs and buts remain in the realm of conjectures and don't depict reality. I don't know what respect Amaechi has internationally either. He has always been a political jobber with no known antecedents outside politics just like Wike.
Just last week, Wike took amaechi to the cleaners with a well worded reply to his excuse of insecurity for selling out his region to his northern masters. You need to read that riposte. I'm sure even Amaechi wept in the corner of his room while reading it. You can also tell us what Amaechi has attracted to the south south as two time DG of Buhari's campaign and minster in his govt. Instead, the fool was advocating the relocation of the maritime university to Kaduna. Very shameful!!
No matter how look at it,amaechi is preferably to wike.your reasoninc is childish.you claim amaechi was taken to the cleaners last week but you forget that same wike is frolicking with the sultan and tambuwal.does amaechi has any connection to the sultan? Does it not suggest that wike is also selling his people to the north?

Wike was a minister,what did he attract to rivers or what were his achievements nationally apart from threatening and verbally attacking ASUU? At least amaechi is trying to complete the lagos ibadan rail and sitting a maritime school at kaduna.it is better to do something than nothing at all.

You are becoming notorious for always running from arguments or trying to digress.it will not work sir,i will always defeat you ruthlessly.both wike and amaechi are politicians,we measure them by performance and electoral prowess.in terms of performance,wike no reach and i believe you have conceded to that fact.in elections when compared to other states were apc do not have governors except bayelsa,amaechi has done well.by 2023,wike will receive the Dickson treatment.

By the way,both parties rig massively so its a non issue.accept your defeat maturely

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Enwhen(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
tinsel:

Who is a heavy weight there. Let us know. Which among them can win their senatorial zone? Even Amaechi cannot.

Those are the heavy weight of APC in federal from South South...others not there are only those from Delta state...

To me.., the Cabals have hand in Oshobaba removal...even looking at those present there.

2 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:

You don't get it. Buhari is playing them all by giving the impression that they both (the two factions) have his backing. He did same thing to Amosun and Rochas Okorocha. E.g, if Obaseki reports Oshiomhole to him, he will say 'don't mind him, ride on'. Then he'll meet Oshiomhole and pats him on the back and says, 'you are doing a good job, keep it up'. Rather than bringing them together and using his influence to ensure that they settle their issues.
My brother,you really understand buhari well.buhari is politically selfish and cares about himself alone,he does not carry party matters on his head as far as it wont affect him

2 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by senatordave1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Indispensable85:

I'm not a blind supporter of any party.I've supported Apc and pdp at different times looking objectively at the issues. But for now,it'll be of great service to break Apc into pieces and allow for realignment ahead of 2023.If you're honest you'll admit that Apc and buhari have become a disaster combo to Nigeria.
Let pdp scatter first
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by EcoBrick: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
jaxxy:

I understand bt I don’t see it as playing bt trying not to offend anyone I guess. They should know how to sort their party issues by themselves.

Bro, politicians don't operate like that in party politics. Rofo-rofo fight is their trademark when they can't have their way, but in this instance Buhari commands enough respect and loyalty to resolve the impasse, if only he would exercise and leverage on that, but history has shown that he will not, simply because his personal interests are not directly involved (or so he thinks). He just can't see how the situation can potentially affect him or the party in the long-run, which is selfish.

Right now as it stands, unless Buhari intervenes, the party will certainly divide irreversibly. No doubt, the faultlines have always been there due to the different alliances/political tendencies that came together to form the APC (majorly ACN and CPC). But due to the enormous power and influence behind the position he occupies as the president and leader of the party, the other influential leaders of the party, out of respect, try to observe his body language before making any far-reaching political moves. In this instance, it is very clear that he is sending mixed/conflicting signals to both factions.

1 Like

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by EcoBrick: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

My brother,you really understand buhari well.buhari is politically selfish and cares about himself alone,he does not carry party matters on his head as far as it wont affect him

Your head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by afroniger: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Buhari is selfish.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by lagdmark(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I will be the happiest man if Obaseki wins in this political fight. Although I dont care much knowing that
all Nigeria politicians are of no substance but I hate unnecessary Political god fatherism. Same reason
I supported Oshiomole against Tony Aneni. Those political god fathers will never fight for the masses.

Only their pockets. Look at what happened to Lagos state. One would think Sanwo Olu is coming to do
something great. But no, he is doing nonsense. So why did Tinubu bring him out? His pocket.
Don't worry one by one God don dey destroy all dem political godfathers in this Republic
E remain Tinubu, his downfall will be worst than Oshiomole or Rochas.

3 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by fergie001: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by jaxxy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:

Bro, politicians don't operate like that in party politics. Rofo-rofo fight is their trademark when they can't have their way, but in this instance Buhari commands enough respect and loyalty to resolve the impasse, if only he would exercise and leverage on that, but history has shown that he will not, simply because his personal interests are not directly involved (or so he thinks). He just can't see how the situation can potentially affect him or the party in the long-run, which is selfish.

Right now as it stands, unless Buhari intervenes, the party will certainly divide irreversibly. No doubt, the faultlines have always been there due to the different alliances/political tendencies that came together to form the APC (majorly ACN and CPC). But due to the enormous power and influence behind the position he occupies as the president and leader of the party, the other influential leaders of the party, out of respect, try to observe his body language before making any far-reaching political moves. In this instance, it is very clear that he is sending mixed/conflicting signals to both factions.

I understand ur point perfectly bt how does he solve this without offending anybody? Oshiomole has offended too many people. It wud be difficult to resolve all issues concerning him in the party so it’s better he goes. If u ask me.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
tinsel:

Lightweight politicians who cannot win their wards. No real politician in attendance.

David is about to kill Goliath on the 17th .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Chikpat(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
EcoBrick:
Buhari's aloofness to the current confusion in the party yet again underscores his incompetence as a party leader. OBJ and even GEJ (while occupying the presidency) would never have allowed things to deteriorate to this point without intervening to unite their party.

Data is cheap. How many party chair did PDP have under Obj and GEJ?
Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by Indispensable85(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
senatordave1:

Let pdp scatter first

They can all scatter I don't give a hoot.

2 Likes

Re: South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement by GGirll: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
a4cube:
Is Amaechi no longer the lion of Ubima?

No the last time I checked he is d lizard of ubima.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.