Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like (2093 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2020
I have had numerous occasions where a girl indicates she has interest in me. Honestly am not the type that will get all exited and start making my moves. What is the need of dying in silence when u can take control of the situation. Theres nothing wrong with u taking ur chances cos u r goin for what u want. Who ever say u r cheap should try and see if he can succeed with u. Ladies pls learn to go for what u want and stop hiding in shadows.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by FreQ: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Okay
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Lawgod247: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by donbachi(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2020
most guys go turn dem into atm machine...she go dey pay to sustain dat relationship.
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2020
donbachi:
most guys go turn dem into atm machine...she go dey pay to sustain dat relationship.

She can take control of the situation if she not happy about it she can move on. Any guy milkin a girl is still adolescent and lazy

2 Likes

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by butterfly777(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2020
As a guy, I don't find it romantic when ladies toast me. But I find it supper romantic when she shows green light. �

Bottom line, ladies should show green light to any man they like. If he is interested, he will most likely act on it. If not interested, both of you should accept it.

But ladies should not assume a guy is not picking their green light just bcus he didn't start something. Guys may not be interested. Learn to accept that too.
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Thatwasepic(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2020
Na over confidence make February no complete.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by moscow406(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2020
Ladies for your own good, just show a green light here and there but don't do over sabi. If you like, open your mouth like a cock about to crow, say it. It'll end in premium subscribed tears.

Men work for what they eat, that way they value it.
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by nanauju(f): 10:06pm On May 24, 2020
There's nothing really wrong with your assertions in a sane country, but definitely not in Nigeria

It's as though a man in Nigeria feels less than a man when he is toasted by a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2020
nanauju:
There's nothing really wrong with your assertions in a sane country, but definitely not in Nigeria

It's as though a man in Nigeria feels less than a man when he is toasted by a woman.

She control her feelings for the guy she likes by not giving him sex and see what happens. If she finds out the connection between them is strong then y not? It's still the same way guys and end up disappoint. It's 50/50 u can't tell me because the guy sees u like him and open ur legs just to please him. U have to own the situation and make it work. I think our girls are too scared to put in the work

1 Like

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by dumininu01(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2020
It's not bad actually but guys take full advantage... It's actually better to tell the girl you are not interested instead of joking with her emotions grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2020
dumininu01:
It's not bad actually but guys take full advantage... It's actually better to tell the girl you are not interested instead of joking with her emotions grin

It's all about control my dear. She has to be in charge by not giving so easily just like not spending so on a girl u met of recent. U know wat happens the moment u spend too much??

1 Like

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2020
butterfly777:
As a guy, I don't find it romantic when ladies toast me. But I find it supper romantic when she shows green light. �

Bottom line, ladies should show green light to any man they like. If he is interested, he will most likely act on it. If not interested, both of you should accept it.

But ladies should not assume a guy is not picking their green light just bcus he didn't start something. Guys may not be interested. Learn to accept that too.
Green light u say? Naija babe go show u green light, yellow light and red light same time
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 24, 2020
Thatwasepic:
Na which kind parable be this again o grin
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by dumininu01(m): 12:22am On May 25, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

It's all about control my dear. She has to be in charge by not giving so easily just like not spending so on a girl u met of recent. U know wat happens the moment u spend too much??
Yh that's true but girls love up easily bro grin grin... Once a girl falls for you... She can do anything for u.. I'm talking from experience but if she can control herself it will be better grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by LedRock: 12:32am On May 25, 2020
dumininu01:
Yh that's true but girls love up easily bro grin grin... Once a girl falls for you... She can do anything for u.. I'm talking from experience but if she can control herself it will be better grin
Guy I dey laugh u, girls love up? She is only there because of what she gains from u. When you don't look worthy in her eyes anymore, she would drop u, never put your trust in a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by dumininu01(m): 12:54am On May 25, 2020
LedRock:
Guy I dey laugh u, girls love up? She only there because of what she gains from u. When you don't look worthy in her eyes anymore, she would drop u, never put your trust in a woman.
dah one dey bro grin grin that's why u won't love up 100% but girls love up bro that's why u see some girls going extra miles for a guy even when the guy might not be offering her anything special..

1 Like

Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by butterfly777(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2020
Artzdanielsz:

Green light u say? Naija babe go show u green light, yellow light and red light same time
Yea.

Just like some guys wey no Sabi toast Well well. Some ladies also don't know how to show green light well.

My favorites:
The eye contacts.
Being excited around you.
Calling your name in a melodious way.
Creating chance for you to be together.
Invading your personal space.

Men, I dey love ladies who do these ehn. But as a God-fearing man, na only one I fit take. Others will take heart na ni.
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2020
When they get unmarried by 32years and above the feeling to toast men will be strong in them. They will no longer be interested in their game of playing hard to get. embarassed
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Nobody: 8:02am On May 25, 2020
WAITING FOR MY UNCLE'S WIFE TO TOAST ME(they live abroad)5
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:05am On May 25, 2020
Masonkaycares:
WAITING FOR MY UNCLE'S WIFE TO TOAST ME(they live abroad)5

Bad nigga cheesy
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by vickyhow(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2020
Thatwasepic:

Are you a nautical?
Saw "Costra Nostra" on your Sig though
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Thatwasepic(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2020
vickyhow:

Are you a nautical?
Saw "Costra Nostra" on your Sig though
Mafiosi (the mafia) introduce known members to each other as belonging to cosa nostra (this thing of ours) thats the made guy or wise guy. You can read it up

Not the Denmark vessel (pleaure craft)
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Thatwasepic(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2020
dairykidd:

Na which kind parable be this again o grin

E shock you abi
Re: Girls Take Your Chances When U See A Guy You Like by Deicide: 9:24am On May 25, 2020
Just the way that money changes a man, A girl stating her interest in a Nigerian man would change him, and you start to wonder where that attitude comes from.

(1) (Reply)

How Does A Real Tight Pussy Feel? / Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month / “Pikin no resemble Me ” - Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.