Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. (9880 Views)

Today Is My Birthday, But No Money To Even Take Just Myself Out... / Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by EdoBozz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
I know say una don miss me wella, make una no vex I dey on tour since lol. I don carry another gist come for una.

Imagine the kind of risk some girls dey take just because of sex. I remember one youth corper babe that year, she was serving in Abuja. We met on Facebook and from small small hello hi stuffs we enter whatsapp level. From there we begin dey form loving each other come reach some sex chatting sometimes.

Na so I use play play invite this babe come Lagos. I actually told her a friend and I stay together in a two bedroom so definitely she would be very comfortable. We had never seen each other before expect through pictures and video calls so as at that point I even know if all those her pictures na just normal packaging.

Well the babe used a night bus from abuja to Lagos, because the journey is so far. Although I offered to get her a flight ticket but she turned it down because she is scared of flight. Well sha she arrived in the morning and I went to pick her from the park. Immediately we met, the whole hugging and first kiss was just amazing because it showed that we actually liked what we saw about each other. I took her to a fast food to get take away because we no cook for house, then we headed home.

You won't believe this babe ended up spending a whole week with me before heading back to Abuja. I honestly loved her courage sha but when I come reason the matter again, I was like seriously this is how some babes dey take go see yahoo guys wey before you know them don use them do one ritual or the other.

Thank God say my hand dey clean but think am, some girls really get mind dey take some kind risk just for sex sha.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by emperorakins(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hhmmmmm...... You set...
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by klenton(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
u never hear that saying that "women reason 1% above fowls"

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by EdoBozz(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
klenton:
u never hear that saying that "women reason 1% above fowls"

Jesu..... This one touch me for heart... Lol

12 Likes

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by GolDRoger: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
U forgot to tell us weda u chop her kpomo cheesy cheesy
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by EdoBozz(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
GolDRoger:

Noooo.... She dey my house for one week dey wash all my clothes.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by kennybelle: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Some girls ehn!

She didn't tell us how she risked her life just for a blind date now o, she didn't tell us of the pleasures and escapades now o. She wnt come n tell us she spent a week in the guy's house now o, and that they both had fun o.

Later, she will go on IG, Facebook or wherever they spew their trash, and be shouting, blowing big big grammar about men.

Women are their own problems most times

1 Like

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Uglymugg: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
She came because she liked you. Imagine the vexation you would have been pouring out on this section if she stayed for one week, ate your food, spent your money and didn't allow your prick come near her.

12 Likes

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by sanmtiago(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Girls and their disgusting way of thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by MrPENIS(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Whats the point of inviting her to your house if you no chop the kpomo. Abeg. She no gree cum again
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Baddiezz(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
EdoBozz:

Noooo.... She dey my house for one week dey wash all my clothes.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by derrydinny: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
you also took a risk by letting stranger stay in your house for a week

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
You that allowed a random girl from nowhere come stay with you for a week is equally a risk taker

12 Likes

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by EdoBozz(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
You that allowed a random girl from nowhere come stay with you for a week is equally a risk taker

Thats for sure naaa, but my risk is wey smaller. The highest na say she for be witch and you know how we dey do witches for Edo state naaa

3 Likes

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
EdoBozz:
I know say una don miss me wella, make una no vex I dey on tour since lol. I don carry another gist come for una.

Imagine the kind of risk some girls dey take just because of sex. I remember one youth corper babe that year, she was serving in Abuja. We met on Facebook and from small small hello hi stuffs we enter whatsapp level. From there we begin dey form loving each other come reach some sex chatting sometimes.

Na so I use play play invite this babe come Lagos. I actually told her a friend and I stay together in a two bedroom so definitely she would be very comfortable. We had never seen each other before expect through pictures and video calls so as at that point I even know if all those her pictures na just normal packaging.

Well the babe used a night bus from abuja to Lagos, because the journey is so far. Although I offered to get her a flight ticket but she turned it down because she is scared of flight. Well sha she arrived in the morning and I went to pick her from the park. Immediately we met, the whole hugging and first kiss was just amazing because it showed that we actually liked what we saw about each other. I took her to a fast food to get take away because we no cook for house, then we headed home.

You won't believe this babe ended up spending a whole week with me before heading back to Abuja. I honestly loved her courage sha but when I come reason the matter again, I was like seriously this is how some babes dey take go see yahoo guys wey before you know them don use them do one ritual or the other.

Thank God say my hand dey clean but think am, some girls really get mind dey take some kind risk just for sex sha.
risk for sex or love? She only came because she catched felins,women are emotional beings

1 Like

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Yea well, i don't think she came because of sex in itself. People travel far and wide to meet up with someone they fill a connection with. So u coming to say it cause of sex is absurd. Abi dick scarce for the Abuja wey she dey? Don't kid yourself

13 Likes

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
aro1:
risk for sex or love? She only came because she catched felins,women are emotional beings
Are u minding him. Those who listen to their inner man would get signs or warning if their goings ain't pure.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Kobicove(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
She took the risk of coming to visit you cos she felt some strong attraction to you and not necessarily just to have sex undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by EdoBozz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yea well, i don't think she came because of sex in itself. People travel far and wide to meet up with someone they fill a connection with. So u coming to say it cause of sex is absurd. Abi dick scarce for the Abuja wey she dey? Don't kid yourself

Let me correct you dear, I didn't need to put up all our conversion to make you understand why I said she took such risk for sex. Fine the connection was there but it was only a mutual understanding we had being that she had a guy then and we were definitely not talking about being in a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by loswhite(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
derrydinny:
you also took a risk by letting stranger stay in your house for a week
don't mind him...shallow reasoning
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by GuntersChain(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
that one small what of the ones way go follow persin go haus after proper negotiation, that year for voodoo 4 elegushi.
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Melahou(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
This one is still a kid

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
EdoBozz:

Let me correct you dear, I didn't need to put up all our conversion to make you understand why I said she took such risk for sex. Fine the connection was there but it was only a mutual understanding we had being that she had a guy then and we were definitely not talking about being in a serious relationship.
Goes both way. You made it look like only ladies travel.
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by sunkieisland(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
GolDRoger:

If I hear am?

Say he no chop?
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by sunkieisland(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
GolDRoger:
If I hear am?

Say he no chop?
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by rex444(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
On the contrary, what if she was a marine spirit or hired killer or ruthless armed robber sent to hunt you down?
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Korllami007: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
rex444:
On the contrary, what if she was a marine spirit or hired killer or ruthless armed robber sent to hunt you down?

Marine kor Air Force ni. grin cheesy
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by EdoBozz(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Korllami007:

I weak oooo
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Holywizard: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
I served in Ogun state. Na so one Ishan girl (fellow corps member I met in camp) bin dey find me come from Berger come spend weekend because of fučk.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Korllami007:

some people just like asking useless question most times.......even if she's mami water last last guy man go still nack her
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Korllami007: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
some people just like asking useless question most times.......even if she's mami water last last guy man go still nack her

I swear. if na Mami water that means say Mami water don xperience how dick de sweet non Mami water women. So Mami water go come back for more. grin grin
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by oglalasioux(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Topic should be, The Risks Girls Take For Money and Food. She can get sex anywhere. The girl simply continued her profession during service year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures / Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) / Getting Married: A Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.