Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921414 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 7:26am On Aug 14, 2021
jameslojohn:
Please,how will somebody from Ebonyi state locate the immigration headquarter abuja,please direct me I have not been there before
Enter your preferred bus going to abuja. Ask the driver if he will go through airport road ( get the answer and I will tell you the next thing to do )
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jimfarayola(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Shile981:
Hello Officers, if you are staying in Oyo State and your documentation date is 27th August, please reply this post. We have created a WhatsApp group where we are discussing about our transportation to Abuja on 26th + accommodation

I'm here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2021
RivuletStream:

Yeah, the admin guys at the location where you are posted to after your documentation.

What course are you going there to study?
i saw somewhere that we’re heading to camp immediately after documentation
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2021
iamoge:
i saw somewhere that we’re heading to camp immediately after documentation

U saw nothing.
We too dey para for this thread

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2021
shocked shocked shocked...cool ...ok, thanks for the update
RivuletStream:

Green energy is the future. You are good to go. After your MSc in UK, you can proceed to USA if you want. In USA you can get full funding for PhD. There are more job opportunities in the USA than in UK. The pay in USA is far better than UK.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Lolz
Ina2k:

U saw nothing.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Abeg someone should recommend a cheap hotel that's not too far from the IMMIGRATION HEADQUARTER
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Thanks for the priceless input
RivuletStream:

Green energy is the future. You are good to go. After your MSc in UK, you can proceed to USA if you want. In USA you can get full funding for PhD. There are more job opportunities in the USA than in UK. The pay in USA is far better than UK.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Larry456: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2021
Ina2k:

U saw nothing.
Oshe baddest!! Ofe fun wa ni lamba grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2021
rhapboss:
Thanks for the priceless input

You are welcome. I sent you an email
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sobba(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Here I am sir,

Shile981:
Hello Officers, if you are staying in Oyo State and your documentation date is 27th August, please reply this post. We have created a WhatsApp group where we are discussing about our transportation to Abuja on 26th + accommodation
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ina2k:

U saw nothing.
lol! Why will I? Someone said that in a WhatsApp group I’m a member and he claims it’s legit.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
iamoge:
lol! Why will I? Someone said that in a WhatsApp group I’m a member and he claims it’s legit.

Make u collect APL first
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
rhapboss:
Someone got this NIS invitation (ASI) and also got a scholarship award for a masters in UK. Please which do you guys advice to drop/follow up on. Please drop comments with reasons. The person is at a cross road right now and needs to make decisions, and make them fast. Thank you for your comments, as I expect them to roll in.
These two opportunities are incomparable, plss. I beg go for ur scholarship

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Shogologo: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
iamoge:
yeah. Thats the Norm. You document, receive your APL and between 2-4 weeks, you head to training camp. Don't expect to get letter and just start the job. Training is a must
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
I am patiently waiting for @dannyxy update.
Boss man will soon relate as soon as He has legit info.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please who knows the route from Makurdi to nis headquarters?

Asking on-behalf of a friend
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Shogologo:
yeah. Thats the Norm. You document, receive your APL and between 2-4 weeks, you head to training camp. Don't expect to get letter and just start the job. Training is a must
U mean no induction before camp training
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Abdulqareem: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Abeg na wen NSCDC go release dem list?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
happy662:
U mean no induction before camp training

U dey mind them, everybody just dey talk with zero knowledge
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Abdulqareem:
Abeg na wen NSCDC go release dem list?

Follow up with NSCDC thread on nairaland. Search for it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joerhema: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please guys, the BVN DOB that must tally with the one you applied with, is it the one at the bank where you originally did your BVN enrollment or your other DOB's in your linked bank accounts must also tally with the DOB applied with for there not to be issue with salary on IPPIS enrollment?

I'm asking cz the DOB on all my linked bank accounts tally with the one i applied with, except the one at Diamond (Access) Bank. But i originally did my BVN enrollment with GTB whose DOB tallies with what i applied with. Is everything in order or do i need to go change the one at Diamond (Access) Bank even if that wasn't where i did my BVN enrollment?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ina2k:

U dey mind them, everybody just dey talk with zero knowledge
no de tight chest. You can disagree without sounding stupid����

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
iamoge:

Don't mind him, he'll be shocked that there's no induction, Abi you see ndlea do induction before them enter training? But what do I know? He'll say it's under different ministry. Toh!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Rubzz(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Joerhema:
Please guys, the BVN DOB that must tally with the one you applied with, is it the one at the bank where you originally did your BVN enrollment or your other DOB's in your linked bank accounts must also tally with the DOB applied with for there not to be issue with salary on IPPIS enrollment?

I'm asking cz the DOB on all my linked bank accounts tally with the one i applied with, except the one at Diamond (Access) Bank. But i originally did my BVN enrollment with GTB whose DOB tallies with what i applied with. Is everything in order or do i need to go change the one at Diamond (Access) Bank even if that wasn't where i did my BVN enrollment?

It is bvn that is recognized by the government and you know you can close that diamond account if you like since it is the only thing that doesn't tally with the rest , if they ask for account you can give them the gtb bank account
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
iamoge:

Aje swerve one side and keep shut. What you dont know, u dont argue it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mimijenipha:

Don't mind him, he'll be shocked that there's no induction, Abi you see ndlea do induction before them enter training? But what do I know? He'll say it's under different ministry. Toh!

Its good the the way u acknowledged you dont know anything.
Some don't know but still would keep dropping unverified info here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 9zcollins(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Whiterose21:

Enter your preferred bus going to abuja. Ask the driver if he will go through airport road ( get the answer and I will tell you the next thing to do )
send me mail... I will assist you, I am from Ebonyi too
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 9zcollins(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
rhapboss:
Abeg someone should recommend a cheap hotel that's not too far from the IMMIGRATION HEADQUARTER
every hotel within lugbe, airport road are affordable... Less than 6k
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ina2k:

Its good the the way u acknowledged you dont know anything.
Some don't know but still would keep dropping unverified info here

Is that why you're crying?
Isn't that why she threw the question here For 'verification' and instead you came for war..be calming down abeg, dont be fighting battles where there is no opponent!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mimijenipha:

Is that why you're crying?
Isn't that why she threw the question here For 'verification' and instead you came for war..be calming down abeg, dont be fighting battles where there is no opponent!

Oga go and sit down. Defender of the defenseless. They way people like you read meaning to simple things baffles me. Who is fighting who?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ina2k:

Oga go and sit down. Defender of the defenseless. They way people like you read meaning to simple things baffles me. Who is fighting who?

When you're served with the same energy you dished out, it's called "reading meaning" cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.