Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921709 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tunnamaniah(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2021
I'm sorry if my comment offends you bro, but that's my view, and that's the truth. I believe nobody with common sense will tell the nigga to go NIS. You can as well say I don't have common sense. I won't take an offense bro.

But I will speak the truth as it is without cutting corners, or caring about your feelings. The CGIS annual salary is less than 5 million naira. So I don't know what you people are talking about and I don't know what is wrong with you.

To the the individual in question; don't let the fear of the unknown limit you in life. Remain blessed boss and once again, I do not intend to offend anyone with my comment. I'm really sorry if you find this offensive.

Larry456:

Nothing is wrong with people, learn how to comment without dissing people's view.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you for your input. I am the individual.

I'd still go for the documentation (ASI) till I'm ready to leave as proposed by some of the wise beings here.

tunnamaniah:
I'm sorry if my comment offends you bro, but that's my view, and that's the truth. I believe nobody with common sense will tell the nigga to go NIS. You can as well say I don't have common sense. I won't take an offense bro.

But I will speak the truth as it is without cutting corners, or caring about your feelings. The CGIS annual salary is less than 5 million naira. So I don't know what you people are talking about and I don't know what is wrong with you.

To the the individual in question; don't let the fear of the unknown limit you in life. Remain blessed boss and once again, I do not intend to offend anyone with my comment. I'm really sorry if you find this offensive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Info from Abuja, please.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2021
Saw some images from facebook with images of shortlisted candidates with white on white. those there should please update us
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tunnamaniah(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Definitely boss, go for the documentation

Anybody get news from abuja?
rhapboss:

I'd still go for the documentation (ASI) till I'm ready to leave as proposed by some of the wise beings here.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2021
rhapboss:

Follow your heart man. The best NIS can offer is a meal ticket, your vision, goals and aspirations are much more important because you will be fulfilled at the end. You are academically inclined and highly favoured by the MOST HIGH, you have a great future ahead man.
All the best!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ricodine: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2021
tunnamaniah:

What's it with you guys' description of salaries as the only point you can make when comparing the two choices? Do you work in NIS or NSIWC that you're too sure of the remuneration package of the service? And really disgusting to say the least that you people are making your emphasis on salaries from what you read online randomlyundecided Next time, learn how to help someone seeking advice by giving them all they have to know or things they might have to carefully consider (full pros and cons) which requires your experience so that you don't further confuse their confusion. When you give complete information, that person will be able to weigh their options and make an informed decision. To me, you're favouring the side you have the knowledge of, thereby giving a biased view. By the way, @rhapboss, I will advise you like what somebody wrote here some time ago to create a topic about it and beg the moderators to help you push it to the front page so that the elders can help you. In all, this is your turning point, so talk to your GOD to lead you on in making the best decision. After all, the aim is to fulfill purpose and destiny!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2021
rhapboss:
Info from Abuja, please.

The process is going on well. First at the gate your invitation letter will be checked against your date then you proceed to where your name, starte of origin n phone number will b taken down. Please make sure you check your invitation date before coming as some where sent back home.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you jare
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Zacks43:

The process is going on well. First at the gate your invitation letter will be checked against your date then you proceed to where your name, starte of origin n phone number will b taken down. Please make sure you check your invitation date before coming as some where sent back home.

I will keeep updating you people about the process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Zacks43:

Wat about the dress code
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2021
Epistasis:

Follow your heart man. The best NIS can offer is a meal ticket, your vision, goals and aspirations are much more important because you will be fulfilled at the end. You are academically inclined and highly favoured by the MOST HIGH, you have a great future ahead man.
All the best!

Thank you very much
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Ok...sounds like a good idea even when I
am not sure I have a clue on how to do that (recently joined nairaland). As for my choice, I like to remain in my field (engineering) . I've always wanted to be in my field but the country never provided me with an opportunity. Like I said, thank you all for your inputs. I apologize to those that got hurt in the heat of the debate. God bless y'all.
Ricodine:

What's it with you guys' description of salaries as the only point you can make when comparing the two choices? Do you work in NIS or NSIWC that you're too sure of the remuneration package of the service? And really disgusting to say the least that you people are making your emphasis on salaries from what you read online randomlyundecided Next time, learn how to help someone seeking advice by giving them all they have to know or things they might have to carefully consider (full pros and cons) which requires your experience so that you don't further confuse their confusion. When you give complete information, that person will be able to weigh their options and make an informed decision. To me, you're favouring the side you have the knowledge of, thereby giving a biased view. By the way, @rhapboss, I will advise you like what somebody wrote here some time ago to create a topic about it and beg the moderators to help you push it to the front page so that the elders can help you. In all, this is your turning point, so talk to your GOD to lead you on in making the best decision. After all, the aim is to fulfill purpose and destiny!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Ina2k:

Wat about the dress code
what about dress code?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zacks43:

Thanks brother, but is it still white and white we are to wear again? Or normal cloth
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ina2k:

Thanks brother, but is it still white and white we are to wear again? Or normal cloth

You can put on any one either white or normalnormal wears. And again your urine will be taken again.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
What for?
Zacks43:

You can put on any one either white or normalnormal wears. And again your urine will be taken again.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Taken again? was it taken before please?
Zacks43:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zacks43:

Ur doing well, but no vex , u fit drop this update well abeg? From the pictures i hv seen, they are all on white tops
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ina2k:

Ur doing well, but no vex , u fit drop this update well abeg? From the pictures i hv seen, they are all on white tops
And you cannot share it here for others to see?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
eniolaamos7:

And you cannot share it here for others to see?

No eat me raw abeg no vex. I no fit carry Facebook page come nairaland
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Ina2k post=104849869]

Ur doing well, but no vex , u fit drop this update well abeg? From the pictures i hv seen, they are all on white tops[/quote

White tops will be given to you by NIS. After that your urine will be taken for test n then you proceed to fill lots of forms. That were i am now. More update will come soon...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Zacks43 post=104850033][/quote]
I trust u bro. Thanks. Goodluck
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Zacks43 post=104850033][/quote]
The way things are going the process will be for a day because everything is going smoothly.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ina2k:

No eat me raw abeg no vex. I no fit carry Facebook page come nairaland
You could just forward a screenshot and caption it.... I'm not angry anyway.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
You will be given a white top

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
They have start issuing APL

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you guys for updating us grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ricodine: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
rhapboss:
Ok...sounds like a good idea even when I
am not sure I have a clue on how to do that (recently joined nairaland). As for my choice, I like to remain in my field (engineering) . I've always wanted to be in my field but the country never provided me with an opportunity. Like I said, thank you all for your inputs. I apologize to those that got hurt in the heat of the debate. God bless y'all.

You're welcome, my brother. Really, it's appalling seeing people quote just salaries as the yardstick of living a purposeful life. Someone may be earning a lot but doesn't feel fulfilled. If you want to create a topic, go to the front page, select the section that suits your topic (I suggest "Career" here). Then go on to "create a new topic". It's as simple as that!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zacks43:

The way things are going the process will be for a day because everything is going smoothly.
Those conducting IPPIS are here also.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Grbhabu:
They have start issuing APL
Awesome!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Did they request for that referee form?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.