Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,074 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (943781 Views)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please guy do officer health insurance or they have to register privately?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
donbee:
Please guy do officer health insurance or they have to register privately?

Register with NHIS, 20k annually and their coverage is nice.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by OnlyGod22: 12:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Good day all,I have been benefiting from Nl for a long time, but I just have to open an account since I couldn't post without joining.
Some pages way back on this thread,there was a discussion about "flsc".to avoid long stories, my flsc was issued to me by my school (private pry sch) but the way the the discussion sounded then, it seems fslc is a doc dat should be issued by govt just like waec.my question now is ....
Is it acceptable to have private school issued flsc certificate ?
For the sake of this documentation is it acceptable aswell?
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asiwaju60: 4:18am On Sep 11, 2021
@Openpeace

You don dey talk too much this days, you be CG or minister..? Leave those that want to push alone we never can tell.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
Please can anyone confirm that some form of allowances or support would be paid during this induction?

I may have missed the answer to this info in previous pages. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
The last time I went there they told me that the only register 3 people as a group which cost 45k. That they don't register individuals again.
Openpeace:

Register with NHIS, 20k annually and their coverage is nice.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joerhema: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
OnlyGod22:
Good day all,I have been benefiting from Nl for a long time, but I just have to open an account since I couldn't post without joining.
Some pages way back on this thread,there was a discussion about "flsc".to avoid long stories, my flsc was issued to me by my school (private pry sch) but the way the the discussion sounded then, it seems fslc is a doc dat should be issued by govt just like waec.my question now is ....
Is it acceptable to have private school issued flsc certificate ?
For the sake of this documentation is it acceptable aswell?
Thanks
Yes, it's accepted. Same thing with primary school testimonial just incase one doesn't have the FLSC.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmm God help us o one week has passed no info about slot.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by OnlyGod22: 2:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Joerhema:

Yes, it's accepted. Same thing with primary school testimonial just incase one doesn't have the FLSC.

Thank smileyyou wink
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by V1C70R(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2021
LET ME HELP DISPELL SOME RUMORS AND UNCERTAINTIES HERE.
For those that went for screening and asking what's next.
1. After a month or so successful one's will will receive either a text or email invitation them for documentation and final verification of documents (Your documents will be verified again during documentation).
It's usually in your zone like the verification exercise.
2. After successful documentation you will proceed to open a pension account (Usually agents of one or more Pension Administrators will be available there) and then you will enroll and capture for IPPIS.
3. When you're through with all that you will be given an introduction letter which you will take to your state of origin immigration service command.
4. After a week or so your state command will call you for a 4 - 6 Weeks induction exercise.
5. If you have no problem with your IPPIS enrollment you will receive your FULL SALARY after one month no allowances.
6. The service will start arrangement for training of the new intakes which is done based on cadres.
Note: It may take up to a year (in extreme circumstances) before you go for training.
7. When you're in training school the service will stop paying you salary. You will only be given an allowance of #15,000 monthly.
Note: Your salary will be accruing for the months you're undergoing training and will likely be paid after 2 or 3 month of commissioning.

I believe these are the most urgent questions on your minds

The 4th item here, yes the bolded one, it's confusing already, I'm seeing and hearing 3 months, and I'm seeing 4-6 weeks here; which is accurate please?

3 months here isn't an easy task at all
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joyify66(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Good morning. Happy Sunday. Please I'd like to ask are we gonna paid during this induction or is it after induction/training we're gonna be paid in bulk ( this is what I actually heard from someone but I'd like to confirm)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Some of you with questions should not be lazy.
Take a moment or two to read previous pages and get answers to your questions. Everyday you come here, one person is asking a question that has previously been answered. The people answering the questions sef go tire na

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
If ur waiting for slot drop ur number let's have a private discussion.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kunlexbaba45(m): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Anietimfon3:
If ur waiting for slot drop ur number let's have a private discussion.
you can drop yours and let people call you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Explicit02: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
kunlexbaba45:
you can drop yours and let people call you
may be he wants to add u guys to a WhatsApp group
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sllibalab(f): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Drop your number so that we can reach you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zeus1905(m): 5:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Explicit02:
may be he wants to add u guys to a WhatsApp group

As in NIS Slot group chat? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Explicit02: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2021
Zeus1905:

As in NIS Slot group chat? Lol
me self dey wonder wetin e won use dere number do ni o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2021
NIS now have an acting Comptroller General.. Babadende has retired. fYi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
HonFola:
NIS now have an acting Comptroller General.. Babadende has retired. fYi
Yes, he exited on Friday

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Explicit02:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Explicit02:
so dem go gather de lie to one another na.... wink smiley
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Take it any how u want to .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sllibalab(f): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please check your message or drop your number
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Anietimfon3:
Take it any how u want to .
Accept my apologies bro that cruise wasn't intended to take a jab @u. But on a more serious note it seems neither u nor anyone close 2u has lost money to the never ending paramilitary job scam so these storyline of "slot/connection/replacement candidates are yet to be called" is still new 2u. 10yrs 4rm now some connect will still be promising clients of this particular recruitment that has ALMOST been concluded. Just tread with caution if u have actually given anybody money 4dis job and he didn't deliver. Now that u know majority of people have been issued appointment letters and even resumed 4 induction, while u give ur connect time to deliver don't wait endlessly. Give him a time frame to either give u apl/document/capture or refund ur money bcoz d longer it lasts d harder it will be 4u to recover ur cash. One love bro.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tosynn007: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Many of them are hoping on replacement slot but have forgotten about how very difficult it is to get replacement slot coz there are always a very few no for replacement due to the applicants getting a better offer in a public or private firm or due to unforeseen circumstances. If your connect couldn't get you a slot amongst thousands of available slot back then ,the probability of your connect getting you a slot for replacement is 1 out of 10.
Gabicon20:

Accept my apologies bro that cruise wasn't intended to take a jab @u. But on a more serious note it seems neither u nor anyone close 2u has lost money to the never ending paramilitary job scam so these storyline of "slot/connection/replacement candidates are yet to be called" is still new 2u. 10yrs 4rm now some connect will still be promising clients of this particular recruitment that has ALMOST been concluded. Just tread with caution if u have actually given anybody money 4dis job and he didn't deliver. Now that u know majority of people have been issued appointment letters and even resumed 4 induction, while u give ur connect time to deliver don't wait endlessly. Give him a time frame to either give u apl/document/capture or refund ur money bcoz d longer it lasts d harder it will be 4u to recover ur cash. One love bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
tosynn007:
Many of them are hoping on replacement slot but have forgotten about how very difficult it is to get replacement slot coz there are always a very few no for replacement due to the applicants getting a better offer in a public or private firm or due to unforeseen circumstances. If your connect couldn't get you a slot amongst thousands of available slot back then ,the probability of your connect getting you a slot for replacement is 1 out of 10.
100%
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anietimfon3: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sha but I don't think anybody in my shoe has gotten his or her appointment letter yet so something can still be done.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Them go Soon wake up to the sad reality
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joerhema: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Anietimfon3:
Sha but I don't think anybody in my shoe has gotten his or her appointment letter yet so something can still be done.
I sent you a mail. Please respond. Thanks!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by LolaAj2021: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kebaba(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2021/2022
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruiting portal for 2021 is now live, which is great news for Nigerians. FFS is presently accepting applications from adequately qualified people for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment in 2021/2022, which will fill the following vacancies/ positions:

Category A: Superintendent Cadre

Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]: Applicants must have a Master’s degree or be a member of a recognised professional organisation.
Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a nationally recognised institution.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre

Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must have a Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognised Polytechnic or Institution.
Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]: Applicants must be RNs, RMs, or RN/RMs from accredited universities. Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB received from a recognised institution.
Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB obtained from a recognised institution.
READ : Difference between Application Letter and Cover Letter
Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants mu

Category C: Assistant Cadre

Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or its equivalent, which must contain Mathematics and English Language.

Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or its equivalent, which must comprise at least English or Mathematics.

Recruitment Requirements for the Federal Fire Service (FFS) in 2021/2022

Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30
The applicant’s height must be at least 65 metres for males and 1.60 metres for women
The applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 87 metres for men
The applicant must have the required qualifications and certificates.
Any certificate or certification that is not shown and accepted at the recruitment centre will not be accepted after the recruitment has taken place.
Applicants must be physically fit and have medical fitness certificates from government-approved facilities.
Applicants must be of exceptional honorable character and have never been convicted of a crime.
Drug abusers and members of secret societies or cults are not permitted to apply.
Applicants must not be in a financial bind;
It will be advantageous to be computer literate.
READ : LEAP Africa Youth Development Program (Nigerians)
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment

Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth for more information.
Candidates seeking employment in Categories A and Bi (Holders of a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma) are required to register and fill out an online application form at www.cdfipb.careers.
Candidates in Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalents) are to register and submit their applications through www.fedfire.gov.ng.
All applicants should be aware of the following:

Candidates are urged to print out the Referee form, which must be completed in its whole in order to sit during screening. Failure to do so during Multiple Applications will result in instant disqualification.

The Deadline

Within six (6) weeks of the date of publication, applications must be filed online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.