Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (84856 Views)

Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start / Picture Of The Italian Man That Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Opiletool(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
icebird25:

Your brain is full of relaxer

Relaxer is expensive please. Is skull is filled with local starch made from cassava.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
GamalNasser:
Why is COVID more rampart in place with active 5g signal ..is 5 g weakening human immunity ?

Their is no relation.

This is a flu.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by mvem(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The USA government has nothing to do with this virus
Please ask Bill gates what he knows about this
If actually bill gates has a hand from your conspiracy then the US Gov. has a hand...
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by vezycash(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
SoNature:
The virus has really destroyed the Chinese economy

And I really disappointed they are behaving like Nigeria's APC.... let's blame Jonathan for everything embarassed

China, you guys are better than this

Please don't be like the APC

Trump did the same - blamed Obama for US lack of preparedness for the virus. It conveniently skipped Trump's mind that he himself cut the budget of the US agency which tracks viruses worldwide.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by vezycash(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:
If actually bill gates has a hand from you conspiracy then the US Gov. has a hand...

Look at his post history. Writes like a schizophrenic weed addict.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
I keep saying it that there are some information weather doesn't want us to know
The man might be wrong or right but we he not been told the truth
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by hardephala(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Its easy to play the blame game

But this is WAR.... not with guns and missiles but with Bio warfare

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by mvem(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Iceyjays:
Abeg comot here, do I look like someone that uses Chinese products, fvck Chinese, fvck them small eyed Chinese shitty eaters, I hate those modafuckers!
You are very ignorant. More than 50% of what you use is produced in China. We haven't even talked about drugs and what you take

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by mvem(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
vezycash:

Look at his post history. Writes like a schizophrenic weed addict.
lmao...these faceless nairaland do hide some weird personalities

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Nairalandmonika: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The USA government has nothing to do with this virus
Please ask Bill gates what he knows about this
Oh, so US govt is innocent but bill gate is not?
Una can reason up side down sha
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by GamalNasser: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Their is no relation.

This is a flu.

Keep quiet you are not smart enough to under this please
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by mvem(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
oyindaomo:
don't trust the Americans, they can do and undo, why did Trump refused to be tested after being exposed to the virus?
another angle... Lol...see conspiracies everywhere...maybe trump dey fear like how some fear to do HIV test
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by mvem(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep quiet you are not smart enough to under this please
So you who is the smart guy was it created by US or China ?
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by BrainArk(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
And some idiots were saying it is only Nigeria that is commenting that Corona virus is a biological weapon.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Nairalandmonika: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
seunmohmoh:
The only news I wanna hear about the virus is -Vaccine.
News about the vaccine is all over the internet, infact a company made coronavirus vaccine in just 3hrs, but they still have to test it and that will take one yr plus.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by MERCHANDISER: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Its a biological weapon created by Americans....

This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN A LAB INVIVO
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by mvem(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
seunmohmoh:
The only news I wanna hear about the virus is -Vaccine.
There are about 3 trial vaccine. The issue is it takes a long time for a vaccine to become used in human. About a year or so. They do clinical testing in animals for some months before doing that in humans for some months again... Protocols dey
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Basher8583: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
bluecircle470:
Well I've always said so. USA is showing superiority over China. China has been humbled

Forget humility in this one. Theres nothing us can di that china cant. And thats what scares the americans. Imagine if china should repraise with thier own biological attack. US likes to play god but it has an end. Im sure the virus was created from US just as AIDS was
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by mvem(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Its a biological weapon created by Americans....

This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN A LAB INVIVO
una suppose dey work for CIA or FBI because to have known a top Gov. Secret without working for an intelligence agency it means you are very good undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by olawonder(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mikehot:
Preposterous, China is just looking to tag a biological war against USA as a payback for the tradewar.

Whatever you both are mischievously cooking hope you realize the damage and spread just corona alone caused globally.

Enough of silly power play that affects by standers

Jumping too quickly to conclusions!

What if in the coming weeks or months, investigation actually confirms this to be true nko, what then would u say?

US is capable of doing this, it may not hv been by accident even! We all know how nasty the US is in past history of how the tested chemical weapons on aborigines of some lone islands; how they’ve always use all means necessary to outweigh their opponents both politically and militarily.
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by OluwasureGig: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Us brought corona virus yet it's citizens are dying too.. Is China head correct so?

Pls contact me incase you are interested in selling your gift cards and bitcoin...

Kindly quote me and I will aza you
do you have whatsapp sir
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by MERCHANDISER: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
CHINA SHOULD NOT EVEN BE TALKING Right NOW, infact they have no right to talk NOT TO EVEN MENTION BLAMING OTHERs............ China should already have been on their knees begging the whole world for forgiveness..... This is madness...... China should be investigated, if found guilty, convicted and executed ( we are not in a time of war, so anyone found guilty should be held accountable).

Who will account for the thousands of people dead?
This mumu don't even know what is biological weapon cheesy

Na illiterates full nairaland o smh
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by GamalNasser: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:
So you who is the smart guy was it created by US or China ?

I never said any country created it
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by bigpicture001: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Zooposki:
The Chinese official is right. That was my thought as well. US created this monster. I said so in a previous post, even before the Chinese official made this known.

Thats cuz u NVR visited history or biology classes...shame yo ur sec. Skl

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by MERCHANDISER: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
mvem:
una suppose dey work for CIA or FBI because to have known a top Gov. Secret without working for an intelligence agency it means you are very good undecided
Go and read the book " the eyes of darkness" only then your eyes will open and you'd be enlightened on biological weapon and it's effect.

Most of these super nations has one or two biological weapon.

America has many of them and this covid19 is suspected to be one of them.

WE NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND EXTRACTION ARE ILLITERATES *sad*
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Noel19: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Zooposki:
The Chinese official is right. That was my thought as well. US created this monster. I said so in a previous post, even before the Chinese official made this known.

Where are the facts and data's to corroborate your assumption? You can just base your theory on mere "them say, them say" get your facts right and stop spreading unnecessary tales.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by Hkk666661: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Really
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by MERCHANDISER: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Basher8583:

Forget humility in this one. Theres nothing us can di that china cant. And thats what scares the americans. Imagine if china should repraise with thier own biological attack. US likes to play god but it has an end. Im sure the virus was created from US just as AIDS was

So sad that uptil now most nairalanders don't know coronovirus is a BIOLOGICAL WEAPON CREATED BY AMERICANS TO PUNISH CHINA

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by okpalaAnambra: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
NOwazobia:
I have been waiting for this. Finally is here. Mumu people here that actually believe the animal theory i pity.
Everything is still conspiracy theory..no one is sure everyone is assuming the source including you BC you don't have evidence...so you could be just as mumu as them
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by okpalaAnambra: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kenn55:

When you guys peddle these stupid conspiracy theories, do you people actually sit down to think it through or you just open your mouth and start talking?
So in this globalized world where businesses are linked and there are millions of travels per day, you believe that someone can hurt China alone by introducing virus in China? Do you know that there are about 3 million Chinese that reside in America that travel to and from China every day? So how will America hurt China with a virus without hurting itself?

We are talking of China here not Liberia, Burundi, Congo or those countries that can be isolated in the world and the world will not feel it. Even as bleeped up as Nigeria is, Nigeria is too important in such a way that you can't hurt her with a virus and not hurt the rest of the world not to talk of China.

You guys should at least think before you start saying trash you can't defend.
Some of them don't have brain to think..save your energy
Re: Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage by idahme(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
That it's your thoughts prior to this point or the Chinese propaganda machines put it in the public domain doesn't make it the right information. It's very appalling to see people reasoning this way, December 2019 the Chinese doctor raised alarm of Covid19 spread in Wuhan what happened? The Chinese authority shot him down and tagged him 'Rumour Monger' what happened to the doctor? He died of covid19 in 2020. What this implies is that the Chinese new what was happening abnitio, they new thier mistakes but thought they could contain it before the world get to know about it. But it backfired leading to the spread of the virus all over the world, me thinks the Chinese wanted it to spread anyway that was why they refused letting the world know early enough for countries to take precautions.... Believe the Chinese to your perile

Zooposki:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.