Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie (108450 Views)

Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Chirowman(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
victorian:
My crush that year of Aaliyah's song.. .
I fell in love with him like kilode cheesy
he did a lot

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by dustmalik: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
seunmohmoh:
He won't be able to do all those physical stunt. He's getting so old. I'll miss his actions.
Aging is not why he looks like this. It's a condition called Hyperthyroidism, which he has been battling with since 2010.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Totilopussylick(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
I’m interested
Hkk1999552:
Really
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mateen1000:

I guess you didn’t watch Twin Warriors
U’re the first person I’ve seen dat didn’t put dat movie in Top 3 Jet Li’s Movies
Thank you for reminding me of this movie. Let me bookmark this comment. I'm surely going to download the movie on Monday.

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Pls my people i need 100 call card urgently, Glo card 09059178545, pls just that is urgent, i only have data
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by SweetCunt97(f): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Master Won... I doubt I missed any of his kung-fu Master won movie.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chai old age na so life be

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
Love this man.

The evil cult, The one, and Unleashed are my top three favourite Jet Li movies.
Dem finish rope flying cinematic for that evil cult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
My all-time favourite remains Jackie.

Drunken Master still top on my list.

And just how did I almost leave out the Rush Hour series? Particularly 1& 2.

"That's Ricky Tan? Man, that's a midget in a bathrobe."

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Koralords: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Them no born am where Donnie yen Dey ,that’s guys fights are always real ,
By far my best martial act actor

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Mateen1000: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
ebig21:
Kiss of dragon, fist of fury, woe fei Wong, forbidden fruit, twin warrior, wise serpent, the names I can remember
Bruce Lee did Fist of Fury

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Li Baba ! Iro po !
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Aladdin1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
engrchykae:
my best is the movie"it's Love"
I was moved.
He was a Buddhist monk with a disciple who fell in love with a demon girl
"Its love" is da bomb-one of the best,action packed,enlightening and emotional.me wey no fit cry for anything.i cry when i dey watch the film.one of the few films wey i fit watch more than once.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Iceberg3: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mateen1000:

I guess you didn’t watch Twin Warriors
U’re the first person I’ve seen dat didn’t put dat movie in Top 3 Jet Li’s Movies

Abeg you guys should sharra about Jet Li jare....one people always beating 100 person.

grin
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Iceberg3: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Li Baba ! Iro po !

Shattap....they don't mine heads in Jet Li films
grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by ElasticStone(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
My best asian actors

1. Jackie chan
2. Jet li
3. Donnie Yen

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by OlawaleBammie: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
u dont even talk about fearless

What about

kiss of the dragon

shaolin temple

cradle 2 the grave

mummy (mummy something like dat)

and one movie wey hin rey behave like monkey, hin get staff, maybe its bulletproof monk i dont know again, its bn long
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Mateen1000: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Viking07:
Thank you for reminding me of this movie. Let me bookmark this comment. I'm surely going to download the movie on Monday.
Yeah, Download and watch again
The storyline and Actions were all on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Spechialone(f): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Loved the cartoon... Patiently waiting for the movie
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by xcelentattitude(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
neolboy:
This is the new photos of Jet Li at the premier of Mulan.

Who will fight him as old as he looks to win his daughter's hands in marriage. mind you Jet li can fly all the way from AYA round about to Apo bridge without landing on the ground.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DisneysMulan/status/1237428196951244800

Like seriously shocked

Anyways,

#Team_Abj grin
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by ibdavidson: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chai dat movie na mad, so sweet nd interesting and my first time of seeing jet li get beaten seriously was in dat movie *fist of legend
Khaliyah:

No bro, Fist of Legend

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Ivebeenbanned(f): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
cRobo:
Team Jackie Chan

But I can't fail to observe the simplicity of the dressing of his daughters unlike Nigerians that will ........

I won't say a word
Today on things pathetic incels say for female attention. Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Awe4luv(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
'change mocks us with her beauty'
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
neolboy:
This is the new photos of Jet Li at the premier of Mulan.

Who will fight him as old as he looks to win his daughter's hands in marriage. mind you Jet li can fly all the way from AYA round about to Apo bridge without landing on the ground.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DisneysMulan/status/1237428196951244800
even the hand he is waving na snake in the slapping shadow waving

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBGEuzquy7U

First time I saw Jet Li I was like Wa Da F....... shocked

He is Superman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by DenreleDave(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lordapson23:

How time flies.. Dis dude and Jackie really made my childhood fun-filled..

"Twins Worrior".... Jet li

"Who am I".... Jackie Chan

Please I need like 20years of my life back.. This generations sucks... sad

Take it by fire in Sango Name.

Ase grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Awe4luv(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
ebig21:
The name is wise serpent
lol...look at them, the title is the white snake and the sorcerer's apprentice

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Unleashed - Danny the Dog.

Mad scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9z5aWAQQ34

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
I hope he never carry Coro
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by kimlee3(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
sweetguy10:
Fearless for me is his best movie of all time ! His moves in that movie are phenomenally legendary

That movie has everything, the story is well scripted and the actions are top notched too. Never seen any Chinese movie that got to me like Fearless

Notable mentions -
The last samurai
Saving General Yang
The Foreigner

Though my best movie of all time is Hacksaw Ridge

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by victorian(f): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
femi4:
That's Try again ft Timberland.

For

*Romeo must die*

As in ehn? He was so handsome!!! kiss kiss kiss In it and the way he held Aaliyah as she was dancing and climbing the glass wall. I was like ohhhh! He's meant to be holding me not her!

Chai! Aaliyah is so lucky.
I hope she kissed him full French kiss after the movie o.
cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.