Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie (108422 Views)

Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by kevotek1000(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Best actor... Beautiful daughters... Hmm old age is real...
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by wisdomkid: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
cRobo:
Team Jackie Chan

But I can't fail to observe the simplicity of the dressing of his daughters unlike Nigerians that will ........

I won't say a word
Shut up and mind your business. Everytime, want to take a swipe at the girls. Men of low self-esteem who can't talk to real girls outside and they're in their 30's.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lordapson23:

How time flies.. Dis dude and Jackie really made my childhood fun-filled..

"Twins Worrior".... Jet li

"Who am I".... Jackie Chan

Please I need like 20years of my life back.. This generations sucks... sad

What of chow yun fat?
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by hardezard90: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mateen1000:

I guess you didn’t watch Twin Warriors

U’re the first person I’ve seen dat didn’t put dat movie in Top 3 Jet Li’s Movies

unfortunately, u failed to reference "Romero Must Die"
Mateen1000:

U’re the first person I’ve seen dat didn’t put dat movie in Top 3 Jet Li’s Movies

unfortunately, u failed to reference "Romero Must Die"
Mateen1000:

unfortunately, u failed to reference "Romeo Must Die"

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Mustiboy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
How about The New Legend of Shaolin?

The one where he had a kid who was so insulting and good at martial arts? If yes, I've watched it, and I loved it.

Problem is, I only enjoyed these movies for their martial arts display. I was a kid; nothing else interested me.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by emmysoftyou: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
Love this man.

The evil cult, The one, and Unleashed are my top three favourite Jet Li movies.
OGA u forgot to add fearless .. If u never watch the movie, u re missing..
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by domido(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mateen1000:

Humbo and Chumbo
The one that breeze followed his control motion.
The one that broke a pot by turning the water in the pot.
Kai!!! I'll have to download that movie again oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by mceze(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
victorian:

As in ehn? He was so handsome!!! kiss kiss kiss In it and the way he held Aaliyah as she was dancing and climbing the glass wall. I was like ohhhh! He's meant to be holding me not her!

Chai! Aaliyah is so lucky.
I hope she kissed him full French kiss after the movie o.
cheesy

You are beautiful!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jet Li and Jackie Chan, I equally love them

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Iceberg3:

Shattap....they don't mine heads in Jet Li films
grin

Thunder faya ya moda !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhpO7ZwmBgA
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by victorian(f): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
mceze:

You are beautiful!

smileyThanks.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by ipledge6: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
How about The New Legend of Shaolin?
I didn’t watch that...
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
I have watched every single movie that featured JET LI at least five times (no exaggeration) and none compares to Warlord.

Fearless is all about stunts and film tricks as we call it.

Go and watch Warlord.
Papadoh:
Have you watched Fearless? He died in it as well. It was the movie in which he played his last action role, and it was one of his best movies and performances. I loved it!
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Thoh(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
engrchykae:
my best is the movie"it's Love"
I was moved.
He was a Buddhist monk with a disciple who fell in love with a demon girl
omo dat movie na die o. jetli deserve award for dat movie, its love. but the final scene almost make me cry for the 1st time i watch it. top5 jet li movies .1)it love. 2)forbiden kingdom. 3)defender.4unleash. 5)once opun a time in china.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by foster212: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
archat:
The best martial artist actor I've ever known. A legend
What of Tony Jaa?
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Lordapson23(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Take it by fire in Sango Name.

Ase grin

In Jesus name would have been better.. Thanks tho wink
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Boxer007(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
victorian:

smileyThanks.

You are fat n ugly n no man want u. Leave our men alone. Preach

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by LeoFish92(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Aladdin1:
"Its love" is da bomb-one of the best,action packed,enlightening and emotional.me wey no fit cry for anything.i cry when i dey watch the film.one of the few films wey i fit watch more than once.

Is it not same movie named: The sorcerer and the white snake
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Greatzeus(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wow,he has aged oh shocked good one,I love Jet Li that year
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Boxer007(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
mceze:

You are beautiful!

Bro. You are more beautiful than Victorian. She fat n ugly. Brother please can I date u?
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Lordapson23(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mftivi:

Sucks AF!

Aswearugud man
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Lordapson23(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nooil:

What of chow yun fat?

Lit !!
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Sirbeejay1: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jet li remain one of d matia actor I so much love, My favourite movie till date are twin warrior and d body guard.D guy finish work der.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Niorte: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mateen1000:

Correct. In fact, I watched it severally that I also know the lines....

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Yemike(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
richesbhc:
Jet li was one of my favorite actor growing up, Jackie chan was great too but his movies are more of comic than real martial arts. I can still remember most of his incredible stunts like no shadow kick.

My top 3 jet li movies are

Fearless

Twin warrior

Once upon a time in China especially the part 2 ( This movie is a must see if you are Chinese movie lover part 1 - 4)

The other actor is Sharukh kahn( The king of romance)
My favourite moviegrin

It's bad Indians have spoil movie market with their unreasonable stunts and baseless storylines.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Hassan88(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Evil Cult

Twin warrior

Hero
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by bizzibodi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
My fav is kiss of d dragon..I watch it over & over.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by LeoFish92(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
alienvirus:
Donnie Yen. Iron Monkey. Can't stop watching it.

I can watch that movie 30 times a day.

In the voice of young wong fei-hung no shadow kick
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Iceyjays(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:
My best asian actors

1. Jackie chan
2. Jet li
3. Donnie Yen
Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by LeoFish92(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
domido:

Humbo and Chumbo
The one that breeze followed his control motion.
The one that broke a pot by turning the water in the pot.
Kai!!! I'll have to download that movie again oo cheesy

Mhen, it was fantastic seeing him control breeze with his tai Chi. .

After seeing such moves in Evil Cult and man of Tai Chi, I had to google how to control the wind with Tai Chi.

Needless to say, google was confused grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
Love this man.

The evil cult, The one, and Unleashed are my top three favourite Jet Li movies.

Mine; Evil cult, fearless and twin warriors.

One of my best actors of all time
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Elove1: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Danny the dog
My fav

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.