Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie (108449 Views)

Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
My best Jet Li movies are Twin warrior n Shaolin Temple 3... I remember with nostalgia dos days.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by bobokunlexzy: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jet Li & Jackie Chan will always remain the most watched & loved Chinese martial artists in the 21st century. Closely following are the likes of Donnie Yen (Ip Man), Samo Hung, Chow Yun fat (The Killer) etc.

Lest I forget, That American Guy, Scot Adkins is a dammmmn Nigarrrrr. I love him to bits whether na Actor him act o or na Boss.

Dude is a fucking complete fighter in a class of his own.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Clinghton: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Seems like Jackie chan is still more active than him
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Bgetto: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
My nygga
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Millenniumlady(f): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Viking07:
Thank you for reminding me of this movie. Let me bookmark this comment. I'm surely going to download the movie on Monday.
please what site can i download movies for free
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Angelou(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
Love this man.

The evil cult, The one, and Unleashed are my top three favourite Jet Li movies.
U Sabi beta thing
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Angelou(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
AndroBlaze:

No mention for "Hero"?
E Don do abeg all jet li movies na hit Na Twin Warrior? Evil Cult? My Father is a Hero? I trust my Leg? Unleashed: Danny The Dog? Forbidden Kingdom?
He too much!!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Daddy46: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
ayanbaba2:

the Yoruba translation of that evil cult na die!

I love the story line though!
shamoke,anti no Messi,oba awon adon,purple dragon,omo oba white eagle ,atewo jinkes agbara solar Stan chinku ida yeti

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by sweetjohn(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mateen1000:

I guess you didn’t watch Twin Warriors

U’re the first person I’ve seen dat didn’t put dat movie in Top 3 Jet Li’s Movies
Infact, on the sound of Jetli what comes to my mind is twin worrior. Very nice action park arts

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by engrchykae(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thoh:
omo dat movie na die o. jetli deserve award for dat movie, its love. but the final scene almost make me cry for the 1st time i watch it. top5 jet li movies .1)it love. 2)forbiden kingdom. 3)defender.4unleash. 5)once opun a time in china.
it's Love is awesome,the demon girl fighting for her love and jet li being a stumbling block for her and a strong adversary she can't handle for that matter.
Maybe the young disciple may be hindered from reaching enlightenment if he continued in canal love,the master made a strong decision based on reason and devoid of emotions.
These type of movies such as clash of Titans, Cinderella,God's of Egypt, Moana, Hercules have another dimension of philosophical truths hidden in them.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Malawian(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Forbidden Kingdom with Jackey Chan. Then Black Mask then cradle to the grave.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Jamaall(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Talking about top three
Hero..
Fearless
Romeo must die....
Lol no objections I guess...
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by livitexguy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
How can he old like this!, this life self,some people don't suppose to old,I love this man firm those days because its looks so real like Evil Cult,Taichi Master, Once Upon in time in China & many more.May God continue to keep him as he keep on kicking.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by sharpwriter(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
richesbhc:
Jet li was one of my favorite actor growing up, Jackie chan was great too but his movies are more of comic than real martial arts. I can still remember most of his incredible stunts like no shadow kick.

My top 3 jet li movies are

Fearless

Twin warrior

Once upon a time in China especially the part 2 ( This movie is a must see if you are Chinese movie lover part 1 - 4)

The other actor is Sharukh kahn( The king of romance)

Really? While I love them both, should I give you lists of traditional martial arts movie ofJackie's movie? Some are with comedy though just as you pointed out.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by bigstan11787(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Still my favorite actor
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by virago(f): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
neolboy:
This is the new photos of Jet Li at the premier of Mulan.

Who will fight him as old as he looks to win his daughter's hands in marriage. mind you Jet li can fly all the way from AYA round about to Apo bridge without landing on the ground.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DisneysMulan/status/1237428196951244800

That's a toupee
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by cRobo: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
wisdomkid:

Shut up and mind your business. Everytime, want to take a swipe at the girls. Men of low self-esteem who can't talk to real girls outside and they're in their 30's.

you wouldn't mentioned me if you were minding your business

air your opinion and move on without mentioning me and throwing insult like a kid that you are

just because I'm the bigger person here I will forgive you and let it slide

hope you learnt your lesson BOY?
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by cRobo: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
clemmonce:
which is team Jackie Chan, must you always create division.... tribalism has eaten deep into your head. Just simply compliment him and move on. Which one Team Jackie Chan....

where is the tribalism here Boy?
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Aladdin1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
LeoFish92:

Is it not same movie named: The sorcerer and the white snake
Yes it is!.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by sharpwriter(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
ebig21:
Kiss of dragon, fist of fury, woe fei Wong, forbidden fruit, twin warrior, wise serpent, the names I can remember

It's not fist of fury, it's FIST OF LEGEND
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by cRobo: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
Today on things pathetic incels say for female attention. Grow up.
female attention?
what for?
75% of Narialand female are abusive(insult)
No I don't need their attention
I am just admiring Jet Li daughter's simplicity who care about female attention
Now you need to grow up because nairaland doesn't revolve around females
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by cRobo: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
Today on things pathetic incels say for female attention. Grow up.
female attention?
what for?
75% of Narialand female are abusive(insult)
No I don't need their attention
I am just admiring Jet Li daughter's simplicity who care about female attention
Now you need to grow up because nairaland doesn't revolve around females
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by cRobo: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

The girls who dress like this in Nigeria, y'all call them low maintenance chics... or MaryAmaka.

Never have I ever done that
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:
please what site can i download movies for free
FZ movies or

t f p d l dot de.

Remove the spaces.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
cRobo:

Never have I ever done that

Great.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by sharpwriter(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Totilopussylick:
My all time favorite actor. One day after watching one of his movie with a friend, flying dragon. My guy decided to practice what he saw, Garki general hospital was he’s last bus stop grin grin grin

Lol grin
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by victorian(f): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Boxer007:

You are fat n ugly n no man want u. Leave our men alone. Preach

Wow! Even stinking f.a.g.g.o.t.s are talking! cheesy

Wow!

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by fadawa: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
This man has already become old, thats is nature of life may Allah make our end to be a good one,Amen

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by jonadaft: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
onward4life:

My best kalat man during my early uni dayz
[/s]
My best kalat man DULING my early uni dayz

Fixed!
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by sharpwriter(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

What about

kiss of the dragon

shaolin temple

cradle 2 the grave

mummy (mummy something like dat)

and one movie wey hin rey behave like monkey, hin get staff, maybe its bulletproof monk i dont know again, its bn long

It's not bullet proof monk (chow yun fat did bullet proof monk). You're talking about The Forbidden Kingdom. "
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by sharpwriter(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
livitexguy:
How can he old like this!, this life self,some people don't suppose to old,I love this man firm those days because its looks so real like Evil Cult,Taichi Master, Once Upon in time in China & many more.May God continue to keep him as he keep on kicking.

Lol.. That's true... I remember when I watched Fearless and I saw how old he's grown plus I googled his age and I wasn't happy cos I knew we won't see much of him like his early years.

It's sad to see a once vibrant human being losing the vigour of youth to age. It brings tears to one's eyes.
Re: New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie by HonNEAT: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
neolboy:
This is the new photos of Jet Li at the premier of Mulan.

Who will fight him as old as he looks to win his daughter's hands in marriage. mind you Jet li can fly all the way from AYA round about to Apo bridge without landing on the ground.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DisneysMulan/status/1237428196951244800
Chai, truly No Champ Forever. King Of Beggers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.