Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) (87468 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Man Opts Out As Wife Brings Second Husband Home In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2020
srclark:
satisfy her own needs in a house he owns or probably is paying for what happened to hotels or motels .What is wrong is wrong lets shun acts that can lead to complete breakdown of law and order .what is so difficult in going over to her lovers place

What is wrong is wrong. If he did not abandon her, he can have a say with how she lives her life. Hence he abandoned her and the kids, he pays for the roof his kids lay their heads and mind his selfish business.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by ksstroud: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Cheap Brains...
They chopped you, chopped your money and everything...
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Barblow(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2020
Yinmu...Story for the gods
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Wettoid123: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Annie939:
hmmm

Haaaaa
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Agugbadin: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Please sue them for infringement on your fundamental human rights. Every one of them that broke into your house should be arrested and prosecuted

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by frank317: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=wirinet post=87422713][/quote]

The woman could be telling lies or not... But if we give her benefit of doubt and assume she is saying the truth... She has every right to bring the guy to her home and have sex with him, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by sylve11: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

"Invited him to spend the night"

Yet he was shirtless and you had just a towel grin

"He came to deliver drugs".....

e.g. SPERMatocyin and KISSmoquine

PS: You have to be brainless to believe this story 100%. Yes, maybe the husband travelled out for a while, but she was screwing another guy on his bed.

E nor pass like that. cool
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Belafonte(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
sisisioge:
:-

grin lipsrsealed

Don’t worry. I promise never to abandon you, ever kiss
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
dalass:

She should go to hotel ba? So people like you can see her and still wonder what she's doing there with another man..

Or they should go under the bridge? Maybe inside bush

She should go to the new man's place simple! A man should provide the venue for copulation
That's the convention

It's utterly shameless for you to cheat inside another man's house, married or not

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Vicyace:

Who says it's the man's house.

She didn't mention that.

Listen to the man's sister in the original video asking how she could bring another man's into her brother's house

Am not a moral police but if you want to cheat do it outside not under his roof. That's my point
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Vicyace: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
OmoEpe:

Listen to the man's sister in the original video asking how she could bring another man's into her brother's house

Am not a moral police but if you want to cheat do it outside not under his roof. That's my point

I think you are getting it wrong.
This is not a case of cheating.

Even if the house belongs to the man, that doesn't mean the woman is a cheat.

She could be considered a cheat if both the man and the woman were togther. In this case, they are not.

The fact that they have a child or children together doesn't mean they are together.

A man cannot abandon a woman, get married to someone else, and thinks the woman should halt her life simply because he provides for their children or whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Excuzeme: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I wonder what you are typing.

The man and the woman do not live under the same roof. The man is married overseas, dumped her for five-six years and now has his family.

She is on her own, lonely and looking after his children.

So what is wrong in her inviting a friend to spend a night in her house when she is abandoned and lonely?

Stop wpndering what l am typing because it is beyond your mental and moral understanding.
I have glimpse all the trash you have been typing since and it jusst shows the type of person, the kind o upbringing and virtues you imbibed.
I wont be surprised if you are just like this woman, a cheating hoe, that invites other men to grace your matrimonial bed, though l am almost certain you are a lonely, single girl. grin

If you dont know what is wrong in inviting another person to Bleep you on your matrimonial bed, then l have no business engaging you.
Get the Bleep-off my mention, l dont engage whores please.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Excuzeme:

Stop wpndering what l am typing because it is beyond your mental and moral understanding.
I have glimpse all the trash you have been typing since and it jusst shows the type of person, the kind o upbringing and virtues you imbibed.
I wont be surprised if you are just like this woman, a cheating hoe, that invites other men to grace your matrimonial bed, though l am almost certain you are a lonely, single girl. grin

If you dont know what is wrong in inviting another person to Bleep you on your matrimonial bed, then l have no business engaging you.

First of all, I am a man. My gender is clearly shown.

Secondly, the man is married to a woman overseas and not married to this woman, so there is no matrimonial bed. So abusing does not in any way give your point gravity but shows how off you are from the facts.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Excuzeme: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Vicyace:

I think you are getting it wrong.
This is not a case of cheating.

Even if the house belongs to the man, that doesn't mean the woman is a cheat.

She could be considered a cheat if both the man and the woman were togther. In this case, they are not.

The fact that they have a child or children together doesn't mean they are together.

A man cannot abandon a woman, get married to someone else, and thinks the woman should halt her life simply because he provides for their children or whatever.

That had their daughter in that house.
They lived together in that house
The man still pays rent on that house
The man still uses that house as his Lagos address (listen to the video properly)
The man was planning to relocate his daughter abroad

....and yet you say it is not his house because he is abroad?
You say she can Bleep around because he is not around?
What happens to her just coming out openly, tell the man IT IS OVER, MOVE ON and DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH YOURSELF?
The problem that most of you here refuse to acknowledge is that She was still claiming to be with the Man, still claiming to be his wife, still living in his house while bleeping another man in the same house!...... when she could have cut ties with him.

I hope all of you supporting this evil, will get recompense, some day in the future, when your wife or husband cheats on you, without your knowledg and justify it with "you travelled" out of the house.
KARMA is a biatch!
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Excuzeme:

The man still uses that house as his Lagos address (listen to the video properly)

What happens to her just coming out openly, tell the man IT IS OVER, MOVE ON and DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH YOURSELF?
The problem that most of you here refuse to acknowledge is that She was still claiming to be with the Man, still claiming to be his wife, still living in his house while bleeping another man in the same house!...... when she could have cut ties with him.

I hope all of you supporting this evil, will get recompense, some day in the future, when your wife or husband cheats on you, without your knowledg and justify it with "you travelled" out of the house.
KARMA is a biatch!

Off facts again. I guess you did not watch the video.

The man in question told this woman that it is over. She should delete any thing that relates them together on social media (probably to hide her from his US based wife), confessed to her he is married with a kid and that SHE SHOULD MOVE ON.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Vicyace: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Excuzeme:

KARMA is a biatch!

I get the feeling you are the type that would treat a woman this way and feel its cool just because you are a man.

This is not cheating. We are not talking about the man that clearly cheated and got married while still with the woman just to get a PR in the states.

She said the man clearly told her to move on with her life.

Did you think its easy for a woman of her age to start a relationship?

So because he pays the house rent and uses the house as his Nigerian correspondence means he has right over her?

It's clear he's still handling some responsibilities because of the child which is the link between them.

The man and his relatives are pure evil and selfish people.

Now, they might have successfully scared that woman's lover away. At the end, she's left in a lonely state, without a partner.

Can't you see that she's the clear victim in this case?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
very caring and considerate woman grin i would like to deliver drugs to her house at night too. grin
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Vicyace:

I get the feeling you are the type that would treat a woman this way and feel its cool just because you are a man.

This is not cheating. We are not talking about the man that clearly cheated and got married while still with the woman just to get a PR in the states.

She said the man clearly told her to move on with her life.

Did you think its easy for a woman of her age to start a relationship?

So because he pays the house rent and uses the house as his Nigerian correspondence means he has right over her?

It's clear he's still handling some responsibilities because of the child which is the link between them.

The man and his relatives are pure evil and selfish people.

Now, they might have successfully scared that woman's lover away. At the end, she's left in a lonely state, without a partner.

Can't you see that she's the clear victim in this case?

You guys are stubbornly refusing to see the shame of a man sneaking into another man's house to have sex with his ex wife or girlfriend. I think you have such shameless men in your family, because I cannot help think of any other reason you vehemently defend the shameless lover.
A lover who cannot afford his own home or at worst a N10,000 hotel? Is that one a man? So it is the lonely woman catering for her lover with the money of her so called baby daddy.

If you don't see anything wrong in bringing a lover into the home and bed she shared with her ex "husband" in front of their children, then I am sorry for your values.
Are you now saying, she must live forever under the roof and expenses of her US based baby daddy, with whomsoever she decides to marry or have affairs with? Why can't she move on, and move in with her new lover?

Why should he be paying her rent if they are no longer tlog together? Taking care of the children should be the responsibility of both of them and not for only the man. She too must contribute to the upkeep of the children.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Vicyace: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
wirinet:

You guys are stubbornly refusing to see the shame of a man sneaking into another man's house to have sex with his ex wife or girlfriend. I think you have such shameless men in your family, because I cannot help think of any other reason you vehemently defend the shameless lover.
A lover who cannot afford his own home or at worst a N10,000 hotel? Is that one a man? So it is the lonely woman catering for her lover with the money of her so called baby daddy.

If you don't see anything wrong in bringing a lover into the home and bed she shared with her ex "husband" in front of their children, then I am sorry for your values.
Are you now saying, she must live forever under the roof and expenses of her US based baby daddy, with whomsoever she decides to marry or have affairs with? Why can't she move on, and move in with her new lover?

Why should he be paying her rent if they are no longer tlog together? Taking care of the children should be the responsibility of both of them and not for only the man. She too must contribute to the upkeep of the children.

I wanted to ignore you and not dispute your points but then, it's clear to me that you are one of the few people that find it difficult to air their viewpoints without being insulting and abusive.

Where was it stated that the man sneacked into the house?

Tell me the crime in sleeping over at your BF or GF house

Was it stated anywhere that the woman has been irresponsible in discharging her duties.?

If she had moved out of the house to another man's house with the child, you would still complain.

If she was seen at a hotel with another man, you would still call her a prostitute for going to a hotel

I will continue to defend her simply because the Nigerian society somehow trample on the rights of women.

Some men don't care how women feel so long they put few coins on the table.

The man cheated and its okay..... But the woman is not allowed to live freely?

Listen and watch those videos and tell me something is not wrong with those people.

In a sane society, the man will pay child's support for as long as possible, he will lose the house to the woman as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Vicyace:

I wanted to ignore you and not dispute your points but then, it's clear to me that you are one of the few people that find it difficult to air their viewpoints without being insulting and abusive.
Sorry if you felt insulted

Where was it stated that the man sneacked into the house?
The man obviously sneaks into the house, because he was caught "cheaters style" in the bedroom of the couple. (I assume that's the bed the baby daddy sleeps in when he is in town). The US baby daddy and his family would have been investigating and tailing the woman and her lover for some time. She obviously did not tell anyone of her new lover.

Tell me the crime in sleeping over at your BF or GF house
It is a moral crime to be sleeping over at your GF's house, if the house belongs to another man. The bed belong to another man. In front of the children, neighbours, and other family members.

Was it stated anywhere that the woman has been irresponsible in discharging her duties.?
No one is talking about weather the woman has been irresponsible in discharging any duties, what is under discussion is the impropriety of bringing a lover into a house you shared with your ex lover and his children and still being maintained by him

If she had moved out of the house to another man's house with the child, you would still complain.
Why will I complain? That will show she has truly moved on. Do I expect her to live under the man's roof forever. The children's welfare will be discussed when they finally separate.

If she was seen at a hotel with another man, you would still call her a prostitute for going to a hotel
Why will I call her a prostitute? Is it only prostitutes that spend the night with their spouse? If they were in a hotel, would the man and his family have the rights to bust them like they did, giving the excuse that they are broken up.

I will continue to defend her simply because the Nigerian society somehow trample on the rights of women.
You don't defends women's rights more that I do on this forum, but that right doesn't include the rights to use the sweat of one man to entertain your another guy. The lover should be a real man and not a freeloader

Some men don't care how women feel so long they put few coins on the table.
Relationships should not be about coins. If it works out ; good, buy if it doesn't, everyone should move on. A woman should not be dependent on a man for the rest of her life.

The man cheated and its okay..... But the woman is not allowed to live freely?
Even though I don't support men cheating, the man is cheating because he can't afford it. A woman should not be cheating at the expense of her former lover. If the woman and her new lover can afford it, then they are free to cheat.

Listen and watch those videos and tell me something is not wrong with those people.
Believe me, they are all not insane. Obviously, they had not gotten the message that the relationship was over, and the woman had moved on.

In a sane society, the man will pay child's support for as long as possible, he will lose the house to the woman as well.
Lose the house to someone you never married? In the West, especially the US, the guy will pay child support, but he does not have to pay rent, bills and living expenses for the woman. The woman is expected to work and pay her own living expenses and even contribute also to child support.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
wirinet:

The man obviously sneaks into the house, because he was caught "cheaters style" in the bedroom of the couple. (I assume that's the bed the baby daddy sleeps in when he is in town). The US baby daddy and his family would have been investigating and tailing the woman and her lover for some time. She obviously did not tell anyone of her new lover.

It is a moral crime to be sleeping over at your GF's house, if the house belongs to another man. The bed belong to another man. In front of the children, neighbours, and other family members.

No one is talking about weather the woman has been irresponsible in discharging any duties, what is under discussion is the impropriety of bringing a lover into a house you shared with your ex lover and his children and still being maintained by him

Why will I complain? That will show she has truly moved on. Do I expect her to live under the man's roof forever. The children's welfare will be discussed when they finally separate.

Why will I call her a prostitute? Is it only prostitutes that spend the night with their spouse? If they were in a hotel, would the man and his family have the rights to bust them like they did, giving the excuse that they are broken up.

You don't defends women's rights more that I do on this forum, but that right doesn't include the rights to use the sweat of one man to entertain your another guy. The lover should be a real man and not a freeloader

Relationships should not be about coins. If it works out ; good, buy if it doesn't, everyone should move on. A woman should not be dependent on a man for the rest of her life.

Even though I don't support men cheating, the man is cheating because he can't afford it. A woman should not be cheating at the expense of her former lover. If the woman and her new lover can afford it, then they are free to cheat.

Believe me, they are all not insane. Obviously, they had not gotten the message that the relationship was over, and the woman had moved on.

Lose the house to someone you never married? In the West, especially the US, the guy will pay child support, but he does not have to pay rent, bills and living expenses for the woman. The woman is expected to work and pay her own living expenses and even contribute also to child support.

The man in question has moved on and abandoned the woman. The woman still has a life to live and still watches over the children. She still takes care of them. The man provides finance and maybe rent. She still has to watch over them at night, cook, feed, clean up.

Haba.

There is no point here. The man has moved on and she is free to do what she wants with her life. That includes inviting a friend to spend a night with her in where she stays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Humphrizy(m): 12:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Fear women more than you fear the devil...

Which kin Nonsense explanation be dx
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 1:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Excuzeme:
After reading most of the responses of "Nairaland Nigerians" on this issue, l can conclude that this country is in great danger!
Danger from under-developed brains, danger from misplaced priority, danger from inability to think and articulate problems, danger from corroded values and morals, danger from complete disorientation, danger from acute ignorance!
Most people did not even watch the Video but where commenting based on the twisted narration the Poster made, which did not reflect the true situation of what the woman "confessed" with her own mouth!

I just wonder how this country will look, in say twenty years from now, judging by the kind of Yoots and young adults that we are breeding today.
So Sad.

Lest l forget, the fornicating woman has choices, instead of demeaning herself and even making it worse with her puerile and assinine excuses
- Despite not being legally married, the fact that they leave together as husband and wife and have children in that context, still makes them husband and wife, with all the moral responsibility to each other, like they were legally married.

- Not being legally married is not a license for cheating
- If she feels the "union" does not meet her needs, she should have just INFORMED the man and pack out of their home and move on with her life. Marry someone else, Bleep whoever she wants, whenever she wants...... but like all greedy people, she wants to "eat from both sides", Be a wife and not be a wife!

- That the man went to seek greener pastures (like most Nigerians do nowadays), is also not an excuse to become a LovePeddler in his absence. If and when he becomes a citizen, with the right to bring his wife and children over to America, will you say because he left for long, that you will forfiet the opportunity?
- Even if he marries another "citizen woman" over there like most Men do, to seucre their Green card (Arrangee marriage), is it not always with the knowledge and consent of their wife or does everyone in the family not benefit from it, including extended family members? When did tha now become and excuse for fornication?
- Is it not sad that most people commenting cannot read, listen and comprehend a short story or how come no one spotted the lie this adulterous woman was spinning when she first said the man did not come home, but later said he came home, when she said he abandoned his child (they have only one girl child, most commentattors didnt even hear that in her video!) but later said he was preparing papers for his daughter, to take her abroad and that he was afraid she would not consent to his taking his daughter abroad?

- How come folks did not notice that the man had good knowledge of what she has been doing (cheating) over a long time and this last episode was well organised just to "bust her open" in a final, in the presence of many people. Why would a husband who knew his wife was fucking around, be keen to be with her or even come back to her or want to be with her after that?
The man is no longer interested in her as a wife (due to her cheating) and did what he did not, to expose her publicly less she starts telling another "cry-me-a-river story" in future, as we know most women will do when their action backfires on them.
In the good old days when travelling from Nigeria to UK took three Months by Sea, our Mothers will wait for years, fro their husbands to come back from abroad, without soiling themselves with promiscuity but women of nowadays are competing with Dogs, in shagging around!
Just leave a wife for a few weeks while trying to improve the family fortunes and that is all the excuse she needs to exhibit innate harlotry! undecided

The man should just take his daughter abroad and let the woman continue with her sufferhead boyfriend.
Anyone destined for suffering and poverty, even if you lock them inside the vault of Central bank, they will still suffer and die of poverty.

You started like somebody that had sense, but in the end, you are worse than those you trying to vilify

You are nothing but an egostical African man. A male chauvinist of the worst type.

You've said so many things that are outside the story that one have to wonder where you get your knowledge of the issues from?

You seem to know she's lying and you know the true version of her lies.

And you absolutely see nothing that the man has done wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 1:46am On Mar 15, 2020
Excuzeme:

You are an idiot of unbelievable proportions.

Which matrimonial bed are you talking about? The man never married her. He refused to marry. He has left for 6 years. He has married another woman and moved on with his life.

You seem to think just because he provides a roof over the heads of children, that means he owns the life of the woman?

Or can he provide accommodation for his children with the absence of their mother? You are a really big fool, a very wicked soul without a conscience, who believes you have complete say over someone's life like a God.

So abandoning her as baby-mama for 6 years, she has no right move on with own life, she has no right to have a romantic relationship with a man of her choosing? You must be mad.

Then, though the man lived abroad, he was in Nigeria presently and yet did not stay with the woman and the children. Which tells you he has abandoned her. Which man comes from abroad after years and chose to not to stay in same a accommodation with his wife and family? That alone should tell you she is not his wife and doesn't regard her as such. Yet you want the woman not to have any relationship. She hopes to get married for real someday too. Or marriage is only good for the husband.

So you want her to be looking for short-time hotel like a cheap prostitute? At her level, if she's in a meaningful relationship with a man, why shouldn't the man be able to visit her? Okay, because of the father of her kids that has abandoned her for 6 years, never married her, married another woman with whom he's had a son, and moved on with his life with a new family?

You sir a very very very mad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2020
wirinet:

You're just assuming many things on your own which were never mentioned in any video.

The woman did say while there he hardly calls, only call when he feels like, and doesn't really send money too. So I don't where you're getting your own story, insinuating that the man is spending heavily upon them.

The woman met him as naija based man. She's not the one that said he should go abroad. He's the one that left, married another woman, told the woman its over between them, she should move on.

Then what I noticed, all you champion of morality, how you have absolutely nothing to say about the man's behaviour?

Or you can't see anything single wrong that he did?

Thunder fire you people, you set of unjust wicked heartless human beings.

You people seem to think you can own the life of another human being.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by frank317: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
wirinet:

Pls what exactly is wrong with a male lover going to a female lovers home... Can u list just 3 things wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
frank317:

Pls what exactly is wrong with a male lover going to a female lovers home... Can u list just 3 things wrong with that?
1. Because the home is not hers (or hers alone). The house also belongs first to her baby daddy, her children and any other relative the man paying the rent agrees to live there. Now, if they were married, then the house would belong to both of them equally, until a court makes a pronouncement. But to insist that a man has no say or rights for a house he is paying for and maintaining is ludicrous.

2. The idea of a male lover going into another woman's family home of, being paid for by another man to fvck and parasite there, is shameful. He does not deserve to be called a man, maybe a boy.

3. Doing lover boy and lover girl right in front of her children is morally perverse. What is she teaching her children, especially the female ones. That is it OK to bring men home to fvck? If she is completely seperated from the children's dad, and planing on marrying another man, the whole world would support her, but playing boyfriend and girlfriend at her age and under these circumstances is shameful.

A shout out to my Niger delta sisters. They don't go around disgracing themselves like this. If man says "he no dey do again, they pack their loads and get on with their lives. They work, go to market, fish, do all the can to raise and train their children. They don't parasite on their baby daddies for life, or Felmingham entitled to be housed and fed (and even provide rooms for them to fvck small boys. That's the way Urhobo, Itsekiris, Ijaw and even Anioma women roll.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by frank317: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
wirinet:

1. Because the home is not hers (or hers alone). The house also belongs first to her baby daddy, her children and any other relative the man paying the rent agrees to live there. Now, if they were married, then the house would belong to both of them equally, until a court makes a pronouncement. But to insist that a man has no say or rights for a house he is paying for and maintaining is ludicrous.

Baby daddy who told her to move on and is married to another lady? And u think because she is a woman she will not have sex in her home at a given opportunity even after her man had left her?
If the man wants to have a say for the house he paid for he should be there for the occupant. He is the stupid one here... If I were the woman I will leave in the house with my boyfriend, especially if he has house issues, I will not hesitate to bring him in.

2. The idea of a male lover going into another woman's family home of, being paid for by another man to fvck and parasite there, is shameful. He does not deserve to be called a man, maybe a boy.

Leave that thing... U do not know the circumstance surrounding him being there. What if she insists he comes around because she does not want to leave the kids. U are taking these things too serious, people are out to have fun and would cease any opportunity they see to do it. This has nothing to do with the guys being a man or not... Once again u are taking it too serious.

3. Doing lover boy and lover girl right in front of her children is morally perverse. What is she teaching her children, especially the female ones. That is it OK to bring men home to fvck? If she is completely seperated from the children's dad, and planing on marrying another man, the whole world would support her, but playing boyfriend and girlfriend at her age and under these circumstances is shameful.

I know u are a smart guy, always loved it when u used to comment in religious section, but how did u know they were doing this in front of the kids... What if the woman ensured the kids went to bed before being all romantic with the guy?

A shout out to my Niger delta sisters. They don't go around disgracing themselves like this. If man says "he no dey do again, they pack their loads and get on with their lives. They work, go to market, fish, do all the can to raise and train their children. They don't parasite on their baby daddies for life, or Felmingham entitled to be housed and fed (and even provide rooms for them to fvck small boys. That's the way Urhobo, Itsekiris, Ijaw and even Anioma women roll.

LOL... I really like ur naija delta babes because they are more fun and adventurous... Have u seen a bad Niger delta chick... Try one.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 3:47am On Mar 16, 2020
frank317:

Baby daddy who told her to move on and is married to another lady? And u think because she is a woman she will not have sex in her home at a given opportunity even after her man had left her?
If the man wants to have a say for the house he paid for he should be there for the occupant. He is the stupid one here... If I were the woman I will leave live in the house with my boyfriend, especially if he has house issues, I will not hesitate to bring him in.
You are just repeating the false statement of "her home" like a religious manta that your salvation depends on. The headline says it's "husband's" home, the woman in question never claimed it's her home, but you want to dash her the home by force. If it's the man that owns the house or pays the rent, the baby mama has no claim whatsoever to the house, no matter how many children she has for the man. Being a baby mama does not give you rights to the man's properties, only marriage does. If they were married, then she can start claiming properties. As it is, the man can eject her out of his property, and she has no choice but to move. The best she can do is go to court to claim child/children support. The custody of the children would even be contested and she would be disadvantaged if she is homeless.

You want to live with your lover in a house owned or being paid for by another man? How sensible is that. Anyway, the owner of the house will disgrace you and your lover as seen in this story.

I honestly don't understand where you get the idea that a woman would inherit a man's properties once she becomes a baby mama.

Leave that thing... U do not know the circumstance surrounding him being there. What if she insists he comes around because she does not want to leave the kids. U are taking these things too serious, people are out to have fun and would cease any opportunity they see to do it. This has nothing to do with the guys being a man or not... Once again u are taking it too serious.
What do you mean she insists he comes around? Should the lover not inquire, who owns the house? Except the woman lies to the lover that the house belongs to her.

I know u are a smart guy, always loved it when u used to comment in religious section, but how did u know they were doing this in front of the kids... What if the woman ensured the kids went to bed before being all romantic with the guy?
I am not talking about making out in front of the kids, I am saying bringing another man into the house and be doing boyfriend and girlfriend, including locking themselves in the bedroom is immoral, when the kids knows the house belongs to their father. How will the children relate to the love in their father's house? Will they respect the lover? If the woman is completely seperated from their father and marries another man, then they would understand the lover as a step dad.

LOL... I really like ur naija delta babes because they are more fun and adventurous... Have u seen a bad Niger delta chick... Try one.

Not just fun and adventurous, they are very independent. Most guys and babes from the Niger delta were raised and educated by their mothers, most times with very little input from their father's. Once a man says he is no longer interested in the relationship or marriage, they take their children and move on.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by frank317: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2020
wirinet:

You are just repeating the false statement of "her home" like a religious manta that your salvation depends on. The headline says it's "husband's" home, the woman in question never claimed it's her home, but you want to dash her the home by force. If it's the man that owns the house or pays the rent, the baby mama has no claim whatsoever to the house, no matter how many children she has for the man. Being a baby mama does not give you rights to the man's properties, only marriage does. If they were married, then she can start claiming properties. As it is, the man can eject her out of his property, and she has no choice but to move. The best she can do is go to court to claim child/children support. The custody of the children would even be contested and she would be disadvantaged if she is homeless.

You want to live with your lover in a house owned or being paid for by another man? How sensible is that. Anyway, the owner of the house will disgrace you and your lover as seen in this story.

I honestly don't understand where you get the idea that a woman would inherit a man's properties once she becomes a baby mama.

What do you mean she insists he comes around? Should the lover not inquire, who owns the house? Except the woman lies to the lover that the house belongs to her.

I am not talking about making out in front of the kids, I am saying bringing another man into the house and be doing boyfriend and girlfriend, including locking themselves in the bedroom is immoral, when the kids knows the house belongs to their father. How will the children relate to the love in their father's house? Will they respect the lover? If the woman is completely seperated from their father and marries another man, then they would understand the lover as a step dad.

Not just fun and adventurous, they are very independent. Most guys and babes from the Niger delta were raised and educated by their mothers, most times with very little input from their father's. Once a man says he is no longer interested in the relationship or marriage, they take their children and move on.

Las Las I think the baby daddy who paid for the house, then refused to pick her call, got married to another woman and expressly told her to move on opened the door to a lot of possibilities. Men have in their polygamous nature opened the door for women to do things randomly and we still come back to complain. What do u expect from such woman and all the emotional issues she has been going through. Bringing the guy to her home (she lives there, weather she pays for it or not) is even nothing compared to what a whole lot other women would do.
I think the man wants to eat his cake and have it... My question is, would the woman have done the same if they were lagally married and happy?
I see a sexually and emotionally frustrated woman acting out and I think she is not to blame, infact she is cool.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
frank317:

If the man wants to have a say for the house he paid for he should be there for the occupant. He is the stupid one here... If I were the woman I will leave in the house with my boyfriend, especially if he has house issues, I will not hesitate to bring him in.

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Godwin2am(m): 6:13am On Mar 17, 2020
dalass:

You too your own worst... Looking another man wify backside! Olojukokoro gringrin

You self no dey sleep.around? Pot calling kettle black.. What's good for the goose...Hmmmm

Nigerian men. Hypocrisy and double standards! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I repent on my old ways and you judge me. .... Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.