Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) (87485 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Man Opts Out As Wife Brings Second Husband Home In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by dasauce(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
As a man, I totally felt for her... only if you know what it's to be sexually active and all of a sudden, compound to celibate due to some circumstances, then you'll understand her. Life is meant to be enjoyed... If I am the husband, I'll free her to enjoy herself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
sisisioge:

But his kids leave there as well...shouldn't he pay for his children's accommodation? She said he asked her to desist from attaching his name to hers and she obliged. Biko, imagine your sister has been tossed after having kids for a "in the abroad" man that turned out to eventually marry someone else, refused to marry her and blatantly asked her to move on...won't you support her moving on?

Again, that scumbag is expected to pay for the apartment his children live in! Abi is she expected to singlehandedly cater for the kids needs?
And you believe her disjointed story? That the man is paying for his children's accommodation and upkeep makes him a very responsible man. I know many men who abandon their kids when they start a new family, even in the same state.

OK, what happens if she gets pregnant after "moving on" in his house? You expect the "abroad based baby daddy, to continue to pay for the rent, upkeep and bills of the woman, her lover and his own children?
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
dasauce:
As a man, I totally felt for her... only if you know what it's to be sexually active and all of a sudden, compound to celibate due to some circumstances, then you'll understand her. Life is meant to be enjoyed... If I am the husband, I'll free her to enjoy herself.
That's not the issue here. Why can't she go and cure her konji at the lover's house or they get a hotel? Why do the rubbish in the man's house in front of his children?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
dalass:

She should go to hotel ba? So people like you can see her and still wonder what she's doing there with another man..

Or they should go under the bridge? Maybe inside bush
Senseless
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
EBMedia:
Woman Caught With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Home Tells Her Side Of The Story (Video)

The woman who was caught with another man in her matrimonial home says she is not legally married to her said husband.

She explained that the story that she invited the man to spend the night with was not true.

She said the man she was caught with was a friend of hers who came to deliver some drugs to her. According to her, she never planned to spend the night with him, only that she insisted that he shouldn't go home as it was already late in the night.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbHXPGU39PA

The category of people who will believe this woman below

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by olamakinde(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Annie939:
well said , i believe her .
you can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
noble71:
shocked
"Father of your Children?" So because you are not legally married you should sleep around? I fear women.
If she is not legally married why his the yeye man complaining as if he paid her bride price.....moreover the man was wearing his trousers and the heat no be for here...even the man was looking like kiloshele gangan before his brain was reset with punches..a cheating partner first reaction is to want to run.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by shegzmartinsduke(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
most women are insatiable,just catch them alone 4 one corner,u go bang them.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by sisisioge: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
wirinet:

And you believe her disjointed story? That the man is paying for his children's accommodation and upkeep makes him a very responsible man. I know many men who abandon their kids when they start a new family, even in the same state.

OK, what happens if she gets pregnant after "moving on" in his house? You expect the "abroad based baby daddy, to continue to pay for the rent, upkeep and bills of the woman, her lover and his own children?

Hmmmm...if only the husband can refute these allegations:

1. That they are not legally married.
2. That he is in fact married to another woman.

If those were lies then we can castigate her.

Regarding her living in the house he pays rent in, should we ask that he stops providing housing for his children? Or should we ask that he provides the house for the kids to live on their own without their mother? Or should we ask that if their mother should have another child by another man, the " husband" should withdraw the housing support for his children for fear of the new child living in it?

Biko imagine your sister having children with a man that refused to marry her although he provides housing/support for his children. If your sister should dare move on and have another child, she should just take the new kid and move out leaving the other children to fend for themselves in their father's house lest her new kid enjoys itgrin

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by onatisi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
The excuse she is even giving us stupid and even made her case worse, the man came late hour to drop her some drugs and couldn't go back, why did he come at a late hour? And why should he stay behind till it was too late to go back. Stupid woman.
It would have even been better if she claimed the man to be her boyfriend and that the father of her kids had told her to go and live her life the way she wants it . But for her to be lying like this ,it means her story isn't true , most likely she is even still fucking the father of her kids and has accepted to be his baby mama ,because the way she was begging in the first video and the way the man's sisters were insulting her for bringing a man into the house suggests that she had fully accepted to be the man second wife
She never said the man wasn't taking care of her and her kids ,which means she was collecting money regularly from the man,living in his house,fucking the man and yet bringing in her boyfriend!

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Butoneday2(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Annie939(f): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wettoid123:

Why won't you believe her when you are of the same bird,
who is this?
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Wettoid123: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Annie939:
who is this?

Flocks together!
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by tete7000(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Xisnin:
Mumu adulterer.
Let us look at her argument.
1. I was not married therefore I owe no one loyalty
2. I was not cheating, the man bought me drugs and I asked him to sleep over.
3. He traveled abroad and abandoned me bla bla bla

Obviously, the third reason is the real reason.

You are not legally married but you are living in his house and he is the father of your children.

The idiot should have rented her own apartment to entertain various guests.
The idea that only married people should shun infidelity is asinine and stupid.
There is no such law or rule anywhere. Neither is there a punishment for cheating
while married in Nigeria's constitution. It is totally up to a person to cheat or not cheat in a relationship.

Want to sleep around?
Stay away from a stable relationship or tell your intending victim
that you are a loose cannon who is not interested.

And to the dummies who believe that only a married person can cheat, you will learn the hard way.
Nobody ever stops cheating because they are married, they may pause for a while but they will resume.

Oga on matter how much English you wrote, it won't change the fact that a woman you are not legally married to is not you wife, both of you are in an open relationship and either of you can choose to walk out at will without being accused of cheating. You cannot prove the case of infidelity against her in a law court as she is not recognized as your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Annie939(f): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wettoid123:

Flocks together!
hmmm
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by HZNjnr(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
The story doesn't add up...

Tell us another one please. You and your husband are not serious people joor.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Savagebarbie7(f): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
I hail o...good samaritan
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
gracegrace668:

If you find out a man is married and you're not comfortable with the arrangement, you leave the relationship. You don't stay in an apartment he is paying for and invite men to come turn you over as you please.

If so, why didn't the man do the right thing by providing an accommodation no matter how small for the woman and her children?

Why abandon the children with no alternatives for them while romancing another woman abroad?

If the woman and that man that was beaten knows their rights in this country, the useless semi-husband, will be facing heavy legal lawsuit for abandonment of his children and responsibilities. While the officers/whoever was also hitting the man will be facing heavy law suit for assault.

But too many Nigerians especially on NL who don't know jack will come and run their mouths
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Afritop:
Then she should sue

Exactly....

If what she said is true, she and the so called Dr should sue
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Savagebarbie7(f): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=onatisi post=87418598]The excuse she is even giving us stupid and even made her case worse, the man came late hour to drop her some drugs and couldn't go back, why did he come at a late hour? And why should he stay behind till it was too late to go back. Stupid woman.
It would have even been better if she claimed the man to be her boyfriend and that the father of her kids had told her to go and live her life the way she wants it . But for her to be lying like this ,it means her story isn't true , most likely she is even still fucking the father of her kids and has accepted to be his baby mama ,because the way she was begging in the first video and the way the man's sisters were insulting her for bringing a man into the house suggests that she had fully accepted to be the man second wife
She never said the man wasn't taking care of her and her kids ,which means she was collecting money regularly from the man,living in his house,fucking the man and yet bringing in her boyfriend! i wonder o
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by picoba(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
You are using your Toto as business center.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
goldensoul55:
When I was dating my husband , I never cheated on him , I cheat is a cheat , marriage doesn't make u stop cheating
Yeye woman

So the husband that is already living with another woman is what?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Vicyace: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
fineboynl:
he is providing her needs

He's providing her needs but she's literally abandoned.

She said, he told her to move on.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
First of all, I am sorry for referring to her as a slut on earlier threads. It is always good to hear from both sides before judging. I was very wrong here.

This woman has seen pain, from heartbreak to lies and abandon. No woman deserves to be treated this way.

Her husband left her with children, left the country, married another woman and never married this woman in question.

There is no way we can class her a cheat for trying to make something from the mess she found herself.

The worst part is her baby father's family displaying her picture and videos to shame her when they know the dog of a brother of theirs is a heartless Di.ck.

I hope she moves on from this episode. I am glad she showed her devotion to fight for her man in the face of such tyranny. I hope she finds a way to have joy in her life.

Well said.

This is why I always advise people not to judge until they hear from both sides but too many dumbos on NL.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by godfrey01(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
the time confirms it all from her speech. at about 2p.m the gate was knocked. which sane man working in an office will take drugs to a lady and sleeps over till 12pm. the next day without thinking about his work/office?. just admit you have cheated case close

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Vicyace: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
OmoEpe:

But why bring your lover into another man's house

Who says it's the man's house.

She didn't mention that.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Vicyace: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
godfrey01:
the time confirms it all from her speech. at about 2p.m the gate was knocked. which sane man working in an office will take drugs to a lady and sleeps over till 12pm. the next day without thinking about his work/office?. just admit you have cheated case close

How's she a cheat in any way?

The man told her to move on with her life.

She's not married to the man

The man is legally married to another woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by juneman: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Bland argument... from a shameless woman
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
wirinet:

The woman can do these things too, but in her own house. It an assault on a man's ego to bring another male into a house another male is paying for, eat the food he is paying for and fvck his woman or side chick on a bed he paid for.

I hope you know that according to the Nigerian law, it is the parents (esp the man's) responsibility to provide an accommodation for the children?

So, if he is not doing again, he should at least provide shelter for the children.

If he failed in doing this, then the woman has every right to stay there with the children and do whatever she wants in that house.

If she is smart, she and the said dr should drop a heavy law suit on the useless man.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Xisnin(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
golddare:

If you know what women suffers from abroad husbands you wont be talking like this.
Women don't suffer from abroad husbands, it is not a must to marry.
They are not even married in this case.

Women who stay in a relationship with abroad "husbands" aren't victims, they willingly
agree to it. Some even know that their husbands are romance scammers and support
him with prayers in his scamming adventure. But they will still play the victim if it doesn't work out.

If a woman doesn't want an abroad husband, she should find another one.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by pacespot(m): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Abeg who asked this woman for this explanation, forcing herself to explain in English even makes things worse, can't you just speak your dialect and let the world rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.