Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) (87460 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Man Opts Out As Wife Brings Second Husband Home In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by FatherBona: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
EmmanuelMacron:
As the coronaVirus dwindle the economy of the world
I, in collaboration with the EU will help developing nations with funds to keep thier economy afloat
I will help all those in need
With my experience as a top investment banker at Rothschild and Co.
And also my experience as France Minister of the Economy and Industry
I can drive the ship of the world economy without wrecking it

I am Emmanuel Macron
[/s]
You are a Thief!!!!!
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique rule 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Story for the godscheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by WorWorBoy: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by 1realBobby(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
No matter what, it's not justifiable...

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by helphelp: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Shalaye.com
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Tufunky: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
q
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by drnoel: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
EBMedia:
Woman Caught With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Home Tells Her Side Of The Story (Video)

The woman who was caught with another man in her matrimonial home says she is not legally married to her said husband.

She explained that the story that she invited the man to spend the night with was not true.

She said the man she was caught with was a friend of hers who came to deliver some drugs to her. According to her, she never planned to spend the night with him, only that she insisted that he shouldn't go home as it was already late in the night.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbHXPGU39PA

But what is she doing with towel in the presence of the said drug buyer who by the way was not wearing a shirt in her presence where she was almost naked.
Me thinking the information is too much so I am short circuiting.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by seangy4konji: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Person spend night topless and you wrap towel body...

She must think we were born yesterday...adulterous women everywhere..am sure she like it raw. No condom devouring sperm day and night...

Who ask u explanation..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
[b][/b]
Xisnin:
Mumu adulterer.
Let us look at her argument.
1. I was not married therefore I owe no one loyalty
2. I was not cheating, the man bought me drugs and I asked him to sleep over.
3. He traveled abroad and abandoned me bla bla bla

Obviously, the third reason is the real reason.

You are not legally married but you are living in his house and he is the father of your children.

The idiot should have rented her own apartment to entertain various guests.
The idea that only married people should shun infidelity is asinine and stupid.
There is no such law or rule anywhere. Neither is there a punishment for cheating
while married in Nigeria's constitution. It is totally up to a person to cheat or not cheat in a relationship.

Want to sleep around?
Stay away from a stable relationship or tell your intending victim
that you are a loose cannon who is not interested.

And to the dummies who believe that only a married person can cheat, you will learn the hard way.
Nobody ever stops cheating because they are married, they may pause for a while but they will resume.
Yoy wont talk of the mumum man who refuses to wofe a woman but keeps her in his house. He wont commit himself and he wont let her to be free to do as she likes. Shithole reasoning at its finest. If you dont like a woman cut her lose.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by candidphils(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
i believe her...
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by manitoba(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wetin coronavirus no go see for TB Joshua church?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by etrange: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
What of the man? Why is no one talking about the man?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by 2LESS(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hedonisst:
C ock and bull story.

More like C-ock and br-east story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
But the man is without shirt so you are?
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
This woman is the architect of her own problems , I don't know why these women find it difficult to cut ties and move on with their lives when a man says he is no longer interested in them. They always think they can have their cake and also eat it at the same time.
If she had moved on , and made the man to realise that she too is no longer interested, the man won't be claiming her to be his wife. She doesn't want to leave him and at the same time she knows she can't have him.
If you are staying,stay fully,if you are leaving,then leave totally. You can't think you are smart and be thinking you can be enjoying both sides

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Jabioro: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oro buruku lenu eye..Yes the father of your children..not one ..1,2,3 plus..You are a motherfucker ....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dottore:
Yeah yeah yeah... You ran out of luck angry

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by do4luv14(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Not everybody who live togather are lagally married,

but her action is a no no

Xisnin:
Mumu adulterer.

You are not legally married but you are living in his house and he is the father of your children.

There is no such law or rule anywhere. Neither is there a punishment for cheating
while married in Nigeria's constitution. It is totally up to a person to cheat or not cheat in a relationship.

Want to sleep around?

And to the dummies who believe that only a married person can cheat, you will learn the hard way.
Nobody ever stops cheating because they are married, they may pause for a while but they will resume.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Larryallovernig: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Old news
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by dontrulee: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
The king says:Women will always be women, they are usually behind the fall of most great men in history. The only exception to the rule are virtuous women(Proverbs 31).
just imagine, my supposed girlfriend invited me to spend the night with her in her parents home because her parents travelled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by thorpido(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yorubas will say orisirisi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Babaibejii: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

"Invited him to spend the night"

Yet he was shirtless and you had just a towel grin

She said the family dragged the PJ. LWKM abeg....sm1 shld get the part 3 of the video.

If you choose to move on, then move out. This is Africa

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by fredoooooo: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Oshey mami.. gbadun,awon eleyi get PHD in adultery lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by karnivorous(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
super story
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by dontrulee: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
The only problem I have with people is that they will not own up to mistakes. They are shift blamers and always find excuse in everything they do wrong.
Accept the wrong doing and apologize if need be, but no, it is very difficult to accept that you're in the wrong and the other is in the right.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Vicyace: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Xisnin:
Mumu adulterer.

Want to sleep around?

You have tried so hard to make sense but........

Watch the video again and ask yourself if the man treated the woman in a good way.

The man in question is living a good life, legally married to someone else, got a kid with someone else, having stable sex with someone else but the woman can't these things too right?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by NairalandAngel(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
angry
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by toluleke(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
You don't cheat understand a man roof. What kind of disrespect is that.. she would have looked for mo sa fun e to corner, the guy get mind and the woman has no shame

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Are we still on this matter? undecided
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by worworbabe: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
But she said the Father of her children told her to move on and he has already moved on in the USA

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by demoBaba: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Last week story

More videos please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.