Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend (2140 Views)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by romantic(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2006
Is It My Fault She Fell In Love With Him?

Hello good people please hear this:
An old friend of mine came home to visit me and met my sister. And he actually wooed her, which was unknown to me until she asked me about him and actually told me about it. My worst fear came when she told me she liked him and that he has proposed to her

God i felt like screaming! I know this guy and he is certainly not the kind of man I want for my sister. Is it the chimney that he is or his opinion that ladies are just for enjoyment? What do I do? Mum thinks it's my fault.
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by Seun(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2006
Are you only interested in knowing whose "fault" it is that your sister is in love with this man, or do you want to be adviced on how to solve the problem?
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by layi(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2006
Firstly not all players are bad. Some meet girls who sweeps them off their feet and remind them of marriage. this could be 1 of such cases.

My advise is u verify "his intent" by setting him up wit another pal who is close to both of you. your pal could just meet him someday and say sum'n like "Men i gasto rack that romantic' sister. abi how u feel?".

His response is his true feeling. If he's for real, leave them both but if he's not then warn your sister about him. Your siter is an adult, you can't do more than warning. She should be left to face the consequence of her actions if she insists on going with casanova.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by dejiolowe: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2006
@romantic dude, the babes u cream are some ppl's sisters. why can't someone cream ur sister too. if ur sister is not wowo, then she should be able to see beyond your friend's cloak.

1 Like

Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2006
he doesn't have to be your favourite or suitable to you, let vthem be. because she might see something she never saw in other girls in your sister. is just unfortunate that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by damsol(f): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2006
all i think you should do about this situation is to keep helping your sister with prayers.it could be her choice and your friend might be ready to settle down.I know with prayers,if your friend is only there to get what he wants out of your sister,with no time will God tear them apart.
mubowa:

he doesn't have to be your favourite or suitable to you, let vthem be. because she might see something she never saw in other girls in your sister. is just unfortunate that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you never can tell,he can be the right guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by katherinae(f): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2006
well someone has to tame the lio
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by Busta(f): 2:17am On Sep 01, 2006
either ur sister has sth she likes in him which u didn't see
or
if its that bad, call ur sis, sit her down and tell her wat u think and the reasons why.
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by ogbonnaya(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2006
see they do say that birds of the same feather flogs together,if you dont want your sister to
marry this gay,who will want her own sister to marry you.who knows if your sister is being sent
to him to change his life and also you because she will discover the secret btw you and the gay.
think about this why is he still visiting you if he is unsuitable.
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by Smi1(m): 3:02am On Mar 10, 2010
lolxxx if you are sure the guy is not worthy of your sister then try and give some strict warning to your sister but if she insist then let her go for a trial and see. undecided
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by rapstar: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2010
guy, i dont like ur type of person, is it because that dude is ur friend ? wot if he 1s a strenger and you dont know his pedigree. dont hurt ur sisters feeling onces the guy is coming for real.
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by essarios(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2010
your sister is obviously compatible with
everything that you think is unstable about him.
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by galatico(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
The guy might be a bad boy, and your sister might change his mentallity towards babes!!!
Re: Ouch: My Sister Has Fallen In Love With My Unsuitable Friend by Wantedola(m): 4:51am On Feb 06, 2020
Lol.. I pray never to be in that situation. Omo I won't even know how to address the issue.

(1) (Reply)

Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? / Wife And Mother-in-law Bitter Relationship. Why? / What Do You Do When Guys Only Want You Because Of Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.