Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? (1105 Views)

EEDC Is Charging 64.6 Naira Per Kwh. How Much Is Your Disco Charging You? / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) / Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by vivalavida(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hi guys, i believe by now most of us have gotten our power bills from our various discos. The essence of this thread is to check the level of compliance of the discos with the directive given by NERC that estimated billing should end.
Also if they don"t comply,how do we handle that? Is there anywhere we can lay our complaints or we should not pay the bill at all?

Your opinions are needed guys

Lalasticlala! Myndd44!
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by nyabingi(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Don't think it was
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by pointstores(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Crazy bill still on
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 14, 2020
Zero compliance from EEDC.

Emeka Offor is a criminal.

The day we will remember his Bleep up, donating library to Daura illiterates who do not know anything about library cataloging will not save him.

Fowl.
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by giftedben: 2:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Just like someone said the day we will remember Emeka Offor and his criminal gang; even dura will not save him from our wrath.

Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by sapientia(m): 3:39am On Mar 14, 2020
NERC are clowns.

They dont respond to complaints.

Even BEDC.

All are clowns.
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by romenna: 6:36am On Mar 14, 2020
40% compliance from Ikeja Electric but they stopped giving us light.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by Chikpat(m): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2020
Zero compliance in Enugu by EEDC. For February 2020, R2S customers were billed nearly N5000 on estimate in total disregard, violation of the NERC order. EEDC further jacked up the previous balance of many customers by N30000.
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by jaybanky(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2020
romenna:
40% compliance from Ikeja Electric but they stopped giving us light.
I dnt think so, my flat even got an increasement from #9665 to #10559

1 Like

Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by helinues: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2020
The reggae people are still showing themselves here oo.. no reduction
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by juvewalex(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Zero compliance from Ikeja Electricity yet with greatly reduced hours of electricity supply for a few weeks now .

NERC will never sanction them because they work hand in hand to defraud people as nor be today NERC dey give DISCO orders without compliance.

We have fraudsters running affairs in this country and I've lost hope long time ago for a better Nigeria we have been craving for .

1 Like

Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by MarrisManah(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2020
Awol1:

Emeka Offor is a criminal.

The day we will remember his Bleep up, donating library to Daura illiterates who do not know anything about library cataloging will not save him.

Fowl.
I complained to nerc both by email and calls...
I also went to their zonal office in Umuahia where I was told it'll take effect from next month. They said they've printed the bills already before the directive. More people should complain...
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2020
MarrisManah:

I also went to their zonal office in Umuahia where I was told it'll take effect from next month. They said they've printed the bills already before the directive. More people should complain...

Thank u.

Help me with email address of NERC.
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2020
MarrisManah:

Thank u.

Help me with email address of NERC...
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by MarrisManah(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2020
Awol1:

Thank u.

Help me with email address of NERC...
complaints@nerc.gov.ng sorry for the delay... Was busy.
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by Mizwisdom(f): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Zero compliance by EKEDC, they are also the worst Disco, thieves!
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by Pinkybush: 3:15am On Mar 18, 2020
PHEDC has triple our bill even with the directive.
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by Lisaint(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2020
Have not been to other network area but have been to IE NETWORK AREA AND BEDC NETWORK AREA
and I can tell you that BEDC IS THE worth

As in very very worst
Re: What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? by vivalavida(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2020
lalasticlala please move this to the front page. We are too quiet in this country. People should be out protesting about this now.

(1) (Reply)

See The People That Were With Abba Kyari A Week Before He Contracted Coronavirus / The Truth About Modern-day Vaccines / Peaceful Protest To Hold In South East Against FG $22.7B Loan Exclusion Of SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.