Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja (90570 Views)

My 9 Months Experience As A Non-Tech Remote Worker In Nigeria / The Pros And Cons Of being an Uber or Bolt driver / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2021
IneedSugarMumy1:
In case you're in Abuja you always use bolt you can contact me oh, I will be driving you to your destination

Since I started the job I've carried few prominent people like, Mr Shogun Shewomi Atiku spokes person, Efe big brother, and I've entered Villa twice grin
National Assembly many times

In case you need cool relaxation places in Abuja I know many, good hotels, etc

Lalasticala
Interesting write up. You will leanr a lot of life lessons doing that job.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Tobichuks08: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2021
michaelbills:
Where please does mini bus get 8k? Which of the routes do they ply?What of money for loading also chairman money for park also?

depends on your city,
For mine no money for chairman just budget 300 naira daily for ticket. No more police wahala like before since #endsarz saga so they make cool money.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Fiscus105(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2021
shortgun:

If you want research reports on the cheating habits of Nigerian females, go to durex ,[s]leave the guy who only shared his personal experience alone.
[/s]

If he is sharing personal experience, he shouldn't be saying it authoritative that, ....if you are a guy that ur girlfriend or fiancee is working in Abuja, ur girlfriend/wife is cheating on u.

Meanwhile, if I should leave Uber guy with his personal experience alone, he too and you of course should leave girls and women alone to do whatever that please them with their body alone

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2021
IjawAboki007:
Can I buy like two cars and give to bolt to use and give me returns?

Lemme chat ya up. Gimme ur digit. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Mandyoluchi(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2021
clockwisereport:

What are the requirements to join.

I bought a brand new Corolla last month.

I am based in Enugu

Let me run it for u bro. I'm based in pH. No stories
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by walexsho(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2021
IprintMONEY:
if this thing is legit, then any nigerian youth that complains of the economy should be jailed
Sure?
Do you know the cost of Nigerian used Corola, Not to talk of Tokunbo or New?
I'll be glad if you can help with one for just 6months probably I can raise money to buy mine. If I complain afterward then jail me.

12 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by IprintMONEY: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2021
walexsho:

Sure?
Do you know the cost of Nigerian used Corola, Not to talk of Tokunbo or New?
I'll be glad if you can help with one for just 6months probably I can raise money to buy mine. If I complain afterward then jail me.
bro there are cheaper cars. any parent that can waste hundreds of thousands on a useless naija education should not have issues buying a car for uber. there are loans too

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Daddymiracle: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2021
Bolt needs to pay you for this Advert
This is just an purely Advert some ppl go collect millions for and you’re doing it freely... @boltng mąkę una pay am ooo with some more bonus with this advert him do una and I believe some ppl wil rush to register to bolt ASAP!

No forget me oooo if them pay you

13 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by seanwilliam(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Karmatyra:

My advise, do not buy cars and get drivers to be remitting to you. First of all, they will ruff handle your car, they may delay payments, infact by the time they are done with your car, even panel beatter go pity you.
What you will do is this: buy your car, give it out on hire purchase, by so doing they will drive it with care knowing in there mind that if they dont mentain it, na them go suffer after payment. Get a strong agreement signed, including no defaults, if they default in payment twice, make it known you will collect your car and give to another person. From this you will enjoy your life. But do the mistake of giving it out to drivers just like that and you'll pity yourself. My advice o. I learnt the hard way

I just screenshot your post bro… but
I have a question , if person buy ‘03 Corolla, like how much I fit put am for hire purchase??
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by April4th(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Send me a dm, I’m always coming to Abuja and I use bolt for all my running around till I return to my base.
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Oyerinde16(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2021
IjawAboki007:
Let's talk, if I fit get your car, I stay in abuja, I have drivers licence, driven for over 5yrs...

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by ogbuefi677(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2021
TWLifestyle:
The attitude you have adopted towards women is the problem not the women - first , the back seat is the safest place for women to seat , second what is the problem if a customer decides to sit anywhere in an uber ? It's obvious it's the nigerian problem of "no dignity in labour" - ur probably embarrassed of driving an uber and therefore want people to sit beside you like it's you and your pal or you and your girlfriend so u don't feel like ur a "driver" - when there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of driving uber . You call ur customer runs girls and say women cheat - is it men that don't cheat ? Cheers and hopefully more wins for you .
There is an Uber/ride sharing thread on the business thread and its d same complaints about more females mostly having unruly behaviour compared to males.

7 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Wurld: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2021
chatinent:
..and you need Sugar Mommy? Well, my own is that I'll write your academic assignments for anyone needing a writer.
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2021
IprintMONEY:
i dont get this narrative, do you know that the same bolt drivrs are the same uber drivers? all they need is to just install the app. these guys always have the 2 apps installed

Don't mind pocohantas.

It's more like Uber drivers swallow the disrespect from their female passengers because Uber is an international company unlike Bolt which is local and understands the whims and caprices of Nigerian female passengers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Thesaint141(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Lier's everywhere. Lai Mohammed don teach of una bad tin finish for dis obodo NaIja
How is Bolt commission. Fuel nkor, kpatakpata kpatakpata ur engine na 1.8 capacity no how u nor go buy fuel like 6-7k daily. Haha Mana Oga
Na dis same Abj I dey ooo using my own Car to run Bolt and Uber since August 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Shigabs(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2021
IjawAboki007:
Let me drive for you, I am based in Abuja. 08034737222

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by bigcasava1(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2021
IneedSugarMumy1:
You get more request in the morning during rush our from 7am till 11am when people are going to work then from 3pm till 9/10pm when they're going back home, then if you want to do night you can do your riders will mostly be runs babes

While doing this job I've come to release that guys have a very simply life style unlike girls(not all girls tho) but majority of them

If you're someone that have hot temper or like respect a lot you can't do this job oh

If a guy order a ride he will call or you call him once he comes out he will sit with you in front while you guys gist

But you see girls once they ordered if you call them they will answer you like you're their personal driver they employed, they will go straight to the owner seat, ask you to move the front seat up a bit so they can spread leg, then while going you will hear, please stop here I want to get something in that shop grin, I want to do this I want to do that sad, I no complain sha

Since I started doing this job I've seen a lot oh, if you've a girlfriend working or not and you think she's not cheating na lie joor
If your guy tell you that you're the only he is seeing my dear na lie oooo

Lolz married men don't allow young girls rest here in Abuja

I picked a very fine girl one day from diamond bank and we headed straight to Sheraton she was going to see a man and while on our way she called her supposed boyfriend that she has closed and very tired that she's on her way to church for evening service grin grin

Just last week, I picked up a rider a married man with his sugar girl, on our way his wife called that their daughter sent a message from school that she needed money for something the man agreed to send the money oh for his own daughter, the sugar girl pick offence oh inside my own car that the man told her he don't have money for now but he want to send money to his daughter, the man started explaining that it's just a small money he want to send to his daughter, the man come de beg the girl join self Say him go take her to so many places I just de vex sad angry

why u come dey vex naa, shee! The man go pay u ur own
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Zico777(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2021
JeffreyJames:

Lmao easiest? Enter am first, body go tell you
Naturally I do not fancy driving so much couple with the fact that we have so many crazy drivers in Nigeria most especially in the City called Abuja.
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by zuto4u(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Wow! Very interesting and inspiring story. I like people like you who don't underestimate the power of small beginning. Because you chose a legal means of making money, God will continue to elevate you. Success will continue to be your other name in Jesus name amen!
U are on a right track my brother. I pray for God's protection in your life, may u never encounter any danger while carrying out your job.

13 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Zzyy(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2021
Can I use a Mercedes Benz c200 for this work?
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by DWJOBScom(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fiscus105:

In ur six months experience, you never meet loyal girlfriend and married womem, but all are cheating, I will advice you to do more research without bias mind.

There wont be a day that everybody will be equal and behave same way on Earth, God purposely designs it that way.

Meanwhile with kind of job and data (girls and women) you collated to do ur research , it must tend towards negative disposition , and not neutral in ur findings.

Girls and ladies that will be carry Uber often are those who will be going to meet sugar daddy,Yahoo boys and different boyfriends of course, at least the girls must waste sugar that money, not only in cash, luxury things but "transportation" as well.

I also think BOLT got a Content writer to put down the story.
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by heykims(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

Bro we can do business together. I can drive and remit your money depending on our agreement. I'm serious
Seriously bro, even if someone like me wanted to and then see ur moniker. I'll lose interest immediately.

3 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by heykims(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
pocohantas:
If you are a responsible no-wahala lady in Lagos, especially on the Island, AVOID BOLT.

I mean, AVOID BOLT!

Most runs girls and werey people in Lagos use Bolt because it is cheaper. As a result of this, Bolt drivers are naturally biased and defensive when dealing with ladies. Especially when they pick you on the Island, or from the mainland on Friday evenings. That day na high traffic day when Island boys import their mainland gfs.

To avoid being stereotyped, just avoid Bolt drivers and their wahala.

I have never had problems with Uber drivers, but you see Bolt? It is either they are cursing other road users or they reject card trips, or they try to transfer oloso-induced-aggression on me. I done delete their app tey tey.

It is always “Bolt driver punches female rider”, e get why! AVOID THEM!
Ur rant doesn't make sense ma'am. Moreso, a driver can represent both Bolt and Uber.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by shortgun(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fiscus105:
[/s]

If he is sharing personal experience, he shouldn't be saying it authoritative that, ....if you are a guy that ur girlfriend or fiancee is working in Abuja, ur girlfriend/wife is cheating on u.

Meanwhile, if I should leave Uber guy with his personal experience alone, he too and you of course should leave girls and women alone to do whatever that please them with their body alone
I don't know why people like you will always want to engage in petty banters that lacks any direction or purpose on this forum.
What you typed above is called personal opinion, you are entitled to it. The bolt guy that asserted his opinion premised on first hand information, which is called a primary source of information is in a very good position to come to a conclusion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
heykims:

Seriously bro, even if someone like me wanted to and then see ur moniker. I'll lose interest immediately.
U judge a book by it cover, forgetting all that glitter isn't gold. Jokes on you bro
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by 09085607453king: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
The 25k is it for a week or per day remittance?
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by heykims(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

U judge a book by it cover, forgetting all that glitter isn't gold. Jokes on you bro
The way u dress, u are addressed. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by ecomalchemist(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2021

Stay charged up at all times with your devices (tablets, phones and type c port laptops).

Fast charge, 3 inputs, surge protective.

Pay on delivery Nationwide.

Call or chat the number below in the picture.

High capacity energybanks available.

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Ladymillion(f): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
I want to join Bolt as a side hustle come November, eye dey red o

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by wewillbealright: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative / Why Do Judges Destroy Their Pen After Pronouncing A Death Sentence?? / Common Interview Questions And Answer Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.