Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja (90210 Views)

My 9 Months Experience As A Non-Tech Remote Worker In Nigeria / The Pros And Cons Of being an Uber or Bolt driver / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Johnchrix(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2021
kingbee90:

Bro! How's the bolts business like in PH? Is it lucrative? I intend using a 1.6 Ltr engine capacity car for the business.

There's a WhatsApp group for PH partners.
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by kingbee90: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Johnchrix:

There's a WhatsApp group for PH partners.
Please do you have the link to the WhatsApp group? I would like to be added.
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Johnchrix(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2021
kingbee90:

Drop your digit's
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by kingbee90: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Johnchrix post=105441317]

Drop your digit's[/quote
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Daceline: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingbee90:

Bro! How's the bolts business like in PH? Is it lucrative? I intend using a 1.6 Ltr engine capacity car for the business.

Not too bad but one needs to be strategic about positioning. Again, my car is already feeling it based on shaft, linkage and all what not. As an extra means of income, it's not bad.
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by unofficial(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2021
kingbee90:

Hello sir. Just relocated to Abuja. How can I join the group?
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by 009mayor: 2:40am On Sep 08, 2021
I've been following this thread from page 1 to this , I've learnt a lot .

Please tell us your experiences, cos I'm planning on making a move to Abuja for Bolt & Uber purposes.

Please i need the average amount i can make during weekdays and weekends in abuja

Things to watch out for.

Lastly, please do you have the link to the WhatsApp group? I would like to be added.
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by VlamesIffect(f): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Where the o.p dey now...abeg give us updates

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Harrisoneze: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please my fellow country people I grt every body. I want to know if Uber business is still lucrative in Abj am planning to start up by January come next year and my budget is 1m which of the cars can my money afford. Is civic or Honda city fit in ? Pls I will appreciate ur advice �

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Harrisoneze: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
IneedSugarMumy1:
You get more request in the morning during rush our from 7am till 11am when people are going to work then from 3pm till 9/10pm when they're going back home, then if you want to do night you can do your riders will mostly be runs babes

While doing this job I've come to release that guys have a very simply life style unlike girls(not all girls tho) but majority of them . Pls can I have your contact for more info via the hustle cuss am planning to start sir thanks

If you're someone that have hot temper or like respect a lot you can't do this job oh

If a guy order a ride he will call or you call him once he comes out he will sit with you in front while you guys gist

But you see girls once they ordered if you call them they will answer you like you're their personal driver they employed, they will go straight to the owner seat, ask you to move the front seat up a bit so they can spread leg, then while going you will hear, please stop here I want to get something in that shop grin, I want to do this I want to do that sad, I no complain sha

Since I started doing this job I've seen a lot oh, if you've a girlfriend working or not and you think she's not cheating na lie joor
If your guy tell you that you're the only he is seeing my dear na lie oooo

Lolz married men don't allow young girls rest here in Abuja

I picked a very fine girl one day from diamond bank and we headed straight to Sheraton she was going to see a man and while on our way she called her supposed boyfriend that she has closed and very tired that she's on her way to church for evening service grin grin

Just last week, I picked up a rider a married man with his sugar girl, on our way his wife called that their daughter sent a message from school that she needed money for something the man agreed to send the money oh for his own daughter, the sugar girl pick offence oh inside my own car that the man told her he don't have money for now but he want to send money to his daughter, the man started explaining that it's just a small money he want to send to his daughter, the man come de beg the girl join self Say him go take her to so many places I just de vex sad angry

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by ford101: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Add me to abuja Bolt uber group 07030122860
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Pelicanmedia: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
edo3:
Pls enlighten me,,I av a Corolla,,but my hands is not strong 4 driving yet,,and i don't want to gv it to anybody..
put fuel and be driving it round your hood daily

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Steve411: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Harrisoneze post=106852613][/quote]

Please add me to the bolt group
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Steve411: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
kingbee90:

Johnchrix:

Drop your digit's

07040848448 please add me ... God bless you
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by ifematreal: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please add me to the Abuja Bolt WhatsApp group: 07015157110
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Soulsymbol99: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thesaint141:
Lier's everywhere. Lai Mohammed don teach of una bad tin finish for dis obodo NaIja
How is Bolt commission. Fuel nkor, kpatakpata kpatakpata ur engine na 1.8 capacity no how u nor go buy fuel like 6-7k daily. Haha Mana Oga
Na dis same Abj I dey ooo using my own Car to run Bolt and Uber since August 2019.

Bro I fit get ur contact?
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by DanielsParker(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
clockwisereport:

What are the requirements to join.

I bought a brand new Corolla last month.

I am based in Enugu

Hello, did you proceed?
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Pzpropertylimit(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
U are stupid . U earlier said u save 8k everyday and come later to say u save 100k weekly ! Fear God

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by clockwisereport: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
DanielsParker:

Hello, did you proceed?

No
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Consideratefish: 1:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Pls Op, post updates. I want to start bolt/Uber this April in Abuja. Any tips/advice will be well appreciated from those who have experience.

I have read the thread from page 1-10 and have learned a lot.
Pls provide link to Abj Whatsapp or telegram group too
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by vicsongreat(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please, how much can a bolt driver make in a week r in a month here in Abuja as of now 2022. How lucrative is it now?
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by onuwaje(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
I'm currently going through driving lessons
Hoping to venture into bolt soon
I am looking fr a car
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by DanielsParker(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
onuwaje:
I am looking fr a car

All the best !
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Clarangel: 7:39am On May 13, 2022
Please can anyone add me to the abuja bolt drivers group
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Clarangel: 7:40am On May 13, 2022
Are you done with your class? Have you gotten a car?
onuwaje:
I am looking fr a car
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by onuwaje(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2022
Clarangel:
Are you done with your class? Have you gotten a car?

Done with the class
License is underway will be out by next month
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by dequnley: 1:33pm On May 14, 2022
Pls am looking for a car to do Uber and bolt
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by tobisunday(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2022
What are the required documents a driver need for the hustle aside vehicle document and license?
Someone told me
LASSRA, lasdri and hackney permit

Please I need confirmation
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Ajaerochuks: 4:52am On May 24, 2022
Pls am a driver in need of a Corolla for bolt in Abuja. Weekly remittance 25k. Service below 5k is on me. Pls my contact
Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by DanielsParker(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2022
Omoh, I no do bolt again. It’s telling on my car already. I haven’t done maintenance in a while, it’s accumulating. My car isn’t fuel efficient. All the best to you guys. Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja by Jebussa(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Please, I need a hire purchase Corolla for bolt driving. I am a graduate and I also possess a driving certificate and a valid license.
I reside in Abuja. 09043573645

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative / Why Do Judges Destroy Their Pen After Pronouncing A Death Sentence?? / Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.