Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! (2757 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / This Man Is The Worst Simp I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life!!! WTF??? [photos] / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Raalsalghul: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Op, you no well. grin

And I thought you were serious. cheesy
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

your intention was to mock

Naa, that's just you seeing things my dear.

I love you all so much. Be persistent and focused, however long it might take, until you hit that gold you love so much. grin

2 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Op, you no well. grin

And I thought you were serious. cheesy

Ahn ahn... i am serious na..

Why are people always misunderstanding me na?

Joystark is one lady that seems smart. Perhaps she might bail me out here. Joy, how u see this matter na?
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by proclinician: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Afterall, after scoring 10/10 in one classwork in mathematics in JS3, I was inspired to swear that I would not accept any school less than MIT and would only settle for Cambrige University in a worse case scenario. Today, the story is different. I graduated from Gombe state polytechnic with 2.2 and my ppa retained me to teach social studies

This is enough reason to be depressed.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
izzou:

You are something else

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If most of them are gold as they claim to be. How come women need to wait years to meet them?

That would be like an eskimo searching for ice hah? Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by foolbuster: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
ubunja:
relax. Myself I advise ladies to be gold diggers.

But I will accuse them of gold digging nonetheless.

And even though I accuse women of being hoes, every man wants a hoe in his bedroom.

So here is the thing: It's Okay for a woman to be a gold digger as long as she's golding another guy not me. Better yet she brings that money to Me.

And its Okay for a woman to be a hoe as long as she's being MY hoe. Not another guy's hoe.

LMAO, you are starting to confuse yourself. i advice you to take some time completely off the affairs of women so you can think more clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
proclinician:
Afterall, after scoring 10/10 in one classwork in mathematics in JS3, I was inspired to swear that I would not accept any school less than MIT and would only settle for Cambrige University in a worse case scenario. Today, the story is different. I graduated from Gombe state polytechnic with 2.2 and my ppa retained me to teach social studies

This is enough reason to be depressed.

Yea...but I am still working hard. Thqt MIT must click o
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

I thought this thing is common sense.

If most of them are gold as they claim to be. How come women need to wait years to meet them?

That would be like an eskimo searching for ice hah? Common sense is indeed not common.

You sef...
Show me where I said or implied that we are gold. I am against nairalanders bashing you pipuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by proclinician: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

Yea...but I am still working hard. Thqt MIT must click o

After MIT degree then what?
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
foolbuster:

LMAO, you are starting to confuse yourself. i advice you to take some time completely off the affairs of women so you can think more clearly.

Lol. They guy is on point na. Me too, I like girls that I will just pay, smash and then set them loose. No time for lovey dovey.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
proclinician:

After MIT degree then what?

Oil company na
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

your intention was to mock

Mock ke...
How could I be so cold to my NL baes
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Raalsalghul: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

Joystark is one lady that seems smart. Perhaps she might bail me out here. Joy, how u see this matter na?

Naa, you weren't.

Well, I'll just say everyone's fantasies/expectations should be in tune with reality: that way you don't set up yourself for dissappointment.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ositadima1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Can I be your superhero, superhero.

Like you be strong, to hold the power of the sun, to dream, believe in strength I am the only one, only one.

I was an ordinary boy, until I broke the rules my life destroyed, can I take.

To dream, to believe you are the strength I need, you are all I need.

Can I be your superhero?

When a man loves a woman, he can't keep his mind on nothing else. He trades the world for a good thing he found. He gives up all his comfort and sleep out in the rain if she says it is the way it ought to be.

I wanna love you and treat you right, I wanna luv you every day and every night, we will be together with a roof over head, we will share a shelter, we will share the same room, is this love is this love I am feeling, I wanna know I wanna know na, I got to know, I am willing and able so so I through my cards on the table.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by foolbuster: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

Lol. They guy is on point na. Me too, I like girls that I will just pay, smash and then set them loose. No time for lovey dovey.

So you bash women for being hoes but at the same time want them to be your hoe?
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
foolbuster:

So you bash women for being hoes but at the same time want them to be your hoe?

Point out where I based pls
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by foolbuster: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

Point out where I based pls

you said the guy is on point na aaa. what else does it mean?
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ubunja(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
foolbuster:

and wena ungenaphi?
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Hisduchess(f): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
ositadima1:

I would like to spray my white stuff on your tekulu hair, are you game? undecided

Spray it on yourself.thank you
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Hisduchess(f): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
foolbuster:

I wish he will adhere to this your advice.it will help him.thank you for busting his foolishness grin

1 Like

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by czarr(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hisduchess:

I wish he will adhere to this your advice.it will help him.thank you for busting his foolishness grin
he did not bust anything.....why are you so interested in what he says, did he hit a nerve?

If all guys can have that mindset that it is okay for a girl to be a gold digger and hoe but not to us then who would remain for them to gold dig?

Simple english.
Common sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ositadima1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hisduchess:

Spray it on yourself.thank you

But, this stuff I am talking about is premium, you don't even know what it is.

Because it is very scarse, It can only be given to someone who's beautiful and voluptuous just like you are.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:
You probably didn’t work hard enough to get your desired school. Faith without work is dead on arrival. I don’t believe in luck, I only believe in hardwork and strategic positioning.

Apologies to you and people with this mindset, it is just a consolatory message for your ilk. Some people would never settle for less, except you are implying most Nigerian men are LESS- then I will be forced to agree with you.

Many women would end up with Nigerian-used tramadol-laden-community pricks.

Cold world.

With your oversabi one wuld av thot you wil be living the america dream by now ... with all your strategic positionin & gimmicks on NL wat do yu av to show asides rice & gross tomato stew.
In a country like nigeria people don't jus get less by mindset, rather environmental,social & political factors coupled with reality decides what we get, it takes luck or wealth to escape somethings in these country.
just leave our dicks out of it, besides its one of the most reliable,trusted & tested ... 4get tramadol auto response guaranteed pick a simp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by sexylassie2(f): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
ubunja:
and wena ungenaphi?

So you are Zulu now no more ndebele

Pls, Tula wena
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:
You probably didn’t work hard enough to get your desired school. Faith without work is dead on arrival. I don’t believe in luck, I only believe in hardwork and strategic positioning.

Apologies to you and people with this mindset, it is just a consolatory message for your ilk. Some people would never settle for less, except you are implying most Nigerian men are LESS- then I will be forced to agree with you.

Many women would end up with Nigerian-used tramadol-laden-community pricks.

Cold world.
Kwin Savage. You deserve an award
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Have high standard, they will call you a dreamer, a gold digger, a materialistic leech etc
Reduce your standard, they will call You desperate, cheap and evening newspaper. I wonder why Men are always worked up about women's choice? If they feel low from wanting only boobs and bum, well no one is stopping them from raising their standards as well. Men should stop being pains in the ass and work on themselves.

Even op is confused! He wants to support his crush (Poco) but at the same time wants to be on the guys's side. grin grin
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ariza:
Have high standard, they will call you a dreamer, a gold digger, a materialistic leech etc
Reduce your standard, they will call You desperate, cheap and evening newspaper. I wonder why Men are always worked up about women's choice? If they feel low from wanting only boobs and bum, well no one is stopping them from raising their standards as well. Men should stop being pains in the ass and work on themselves.

Even op is confused! He wants to support his crush (Poco) but at the same time wants to be on the guys's side. grin grin

Au contraire, I am against guys bashing you ladies. I like ladies with high taste, I myself have very high taste. I will continue with my MIT dreams even if my results don't match up. I am a finisher, I don't start what I cannot finish. I can't settle for Gombe poly for any reason. I must upgrade to Cambridge or MIT even if it takes till eternity.

Secondly, poco is not my crush na. That's like settling for Gombe poly...
Abeg na play i dey play o cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
youwanbanme:

With your oversabi one wuld av thot you wil be living the america dream by now ... with all your strategic positionin & gimmicks on NL wat do yu av to show asides rice & gross tomato stew.
In a country like nigeria people don't jus get less by mindset, rather environmental,social & political factors coupled with reality decides what we get, it takes luck or wealth to escape somethings in these country.
just leave our dicks out of it, besides its one of the most reliable,trusted & tested ... 4get tramadol auto response guaranteed pick a simp

The stew looks yummy though. She looks like a wife material.

Poco, I am awarding you the rare, once in a life time privilege to be on the list of NL ladies I might consider in future; for as long as the rumours about you are false.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Joystark(f): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

Honey don't involve me.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Joystark:

Honey don't involve me.

Why shouldn't I? You're like Covenant uni to me o
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

The stew looks yummy though. She looks like a wife material.

Poco, I am awarding you the rare, once in a life time privilege to be on the list of NL ladies I might consider in future; for as long as the rumours about you are false.

Maybe you will av to repeat that around guys that dumped her ass consecutively ... i don't just fall for things i see online esp. SM. what you see is not what you get in most cases. all d best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.