Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (86283 Views)

Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity / Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down / Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by JunctionBox: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You must be a real niggarrr

Me nor dey use the huzzle play
Na both day and night
You see that picture below
Na my santum ( inner room where you huzzle only)
Constant communication and bombing with those computers

Baba huzzle o
And even multi task your brain if necessary
Make your children for still school abroad
Don't be comfortable until your bank account is fit niggarrr
As far as my bank account never dey comfortable those computers can never be comfortable
If sleep dey do me then i go relax for just thirty minutes or tell my sisters make them wake me up in the next thirty minutes. Then bombing continue
May we not stay broke for too long

When you say bombing, what exactly do you mean?
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by hopexter(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
calgenius:
no sir! it doesn't follow...jxt because itz true doesnt means itz d truth & ur logic doesn't support dat...ever heared of a truthful lie? datz d real lie...

Do you have evidence to proof it's not the truth? Since it's already been coated with truth, the lies becomes negative, hence you'll need conc. Evidence as proof. undecided
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Incandescent(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ugly papa & pikin
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by jaxxy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nice publicity. Hbd Osborn
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by bodex196(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Na both day and night

Baba huzzle o
As far as my bank account never dey comfortable those computers can never be comfortable
If sleep dey do me then i go relax for just thirty minutes or tell my sisters make them wake me up in the next thirty minutes. Then bombing continue

Bro, help me with a laptop.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Ruby5: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
hopexter:

Do you have evidence to proof it's not the truth? Since it's already been coated with truth, the lies becomes negative, hence you'll need conc. Evidence as proof. undecided
Exactly wat am saying...Now the very fact dat u re asking 4 evidence stands as evidence dat it isn't d truth, oh yes-datz the evidence..u knw why? cos truth has itz evidence in itself, yeah! it carries it, it shows it...truth is truth all of d time, u cant make it less or more true. Datz why though u may be entitled to ur own opinion but never 2 ur own TRUTH...
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

U Forget Your Ovaries For House?? angry

Lol! Guy na jus today them lunch this picture, you don already copy as as meme
U Dy vx oh
Lol!
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Mcslize: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Folababby21:
My ovaries

What happens to your ovaries? Hope they never shift so?
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Dammmn niggur!
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Sapphire94: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Citytrend:
Won't be surprise if i see him vying for a public office in the nearest future. Because this is how it starts

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

You've Got no Point at all.

Give me my logo I paid for Oga
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by adecz: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
This is just a regular looking Igbo
chap, in fact he looks more like
a spare parts trader than an ajebutter.

Nothing "cute" here!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by bluefilm: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Say that damn shitt one more time!

Damnnnnn nigarrrrr.

Now do your worst.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Last year Osborn Nwaze graduated from University of Surrey United Kingdom where he studied CIVIL ENGINEERING.

U might have heard of Osborn La-Palm and Osborn Extension one of the best and top hotel in Abakaliki and UBURU owned by Dave Umahi which he named after his son "Osborn Nwaze"

We know wherever, whatever, whoever and everything about these fulani terrorist political sycophants in BiafraLand, are going, doing eating, sleeping, Fu***king. We know their women, we know all their movements.

The son of the fulani terrorist's slave.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Tedpgrass: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
CaptainMitch:
What?

Umbilical hernia scar

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by olisaEze(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Na both day and night

Baba huzzle o

This was how invictusobi ended his career on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by enemyofprogress: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ojimba1:
Check Out The Cute Son Of A Governor Who Was His Father's Campaign Director

The first Son of Ebonyi State clocked +1Today (Happy Birthday)

Meet Engr.Osborn Nwaze the first son of the Executive Governor of Ebonyi State Engr.Dave Umahi Nwaze (Adu 1 of Adu Kingdom)

The young and youth friendly Osborn Nwaze is the front liner of EBONYI CLOCK WISE a political organization co founded by Him and his crew during the 2019 Election to support his dad Re-election, he also work collectively with his Dad Umahi to ensure Ebonyi is moving forward .

Last year Osborn Nwaze graduated from University of Surrey United Kingdom where he studied CIVIL ENGINEERING.

U might have heard of Osborn La-Palm and Osborn Extension one of the best and top hotel in Abakaliki and UBURU owned by Dave Umahi which he named after his son "Osborn Nwaze"

Osborn Nwaze, famously called "Ichie Agu" is a very smart, intelligent and a gentlemen, like father like son.

Its very rare to see any Nigeria politician son 24hrs in Nigeria but Osborn has chosen to work with his parent and other political Elected/Appointed Ebonyians to set the record bold and sound enough by delivering a divine mandate to the good people of Ebonyi state, as u can see Ebonyi is on the move!

Osborn is still single and searching .

CC:Uburucity
naijaolosho, Bola146, seunmohmoh, funkybabee and other singles please take note of the bolded
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Onlyonebuhari: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
All of you using public money to train your children will never know peace.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by greypencils: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Folababby21:
My ovaries
Pele tie
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
leicestercamper:
This may likely be the only Ebonyi man that went to study in UK.

Congratulations
Hausa or Yoruba man won't make this yeye statement I know you're from Anambra but I'm disappointed in you
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by okpalaAnambra: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hizzy:

Hausa or Yoruba man won't make this yeye statement I know you're from Anambra but I'm disappointed in you
leicestercamper is my brother from cursed erosion ravaged enclave of Anambra...both leicestercamper and I are inferior beings of anambra who have been overtaking by Abia and Ebonyi states... please help us..

1 Like

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by CaptainMitch: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
No idea I no longer follow him on social media
Tedpgrass:

Umbilical hernia scar

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Kingveels: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Make dem leave hustle for you abeg
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Na both day and night

Baba huzzle o
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by leicestercamper: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

leicestercamper is my brother from cursed erosion ravaged enclave of Anambra...both leicestercamper and I are inferior beings of anambra who have been overtaking by Abia and Ebonyi states... please help us..
[/s]

Hahahaha

Why are you now tagging Ebonyi to your shithole Abia state.

Look at the condition of your cursed dilapidated backward and filthy Abia state. I have warned you to stop talking in public. Cursed people from hell. cheesy
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by okpalaAnambra: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

Why are you now tagging Ebonyi to your shithole Abia state.

Look at the condition of your cursed dilapidated backward and filthy Abia state. I have warned you to stop talking in public. Cursed people from hell. cheesy
I'm a proud omambala and so proud of our hilarious rotten erosion ravaged enclave

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Abia1stboy: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

I'm a proud omambala and so proud of our hilarious rotten erosion ravaged enclave
[/s]

I am from Abia state, but in all sincerity Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by leicestercamper: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Abia1stboy:
[s][/s]

I am from Abia state, but in all sincerity Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Ah swear all this dressing don't even freak me, I'm just in love with camo grin

Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!
I throw long Salute!
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Ay04z(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Folababby21:
My ovaries
wat happen to it grin
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Ay04z(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Na both day and night

Baba huzzle o
go :ood for u if n a legit money u dey make With ur computer
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Edoziesmart(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2020
Onisokuso1:

Programming ?

Programming ko cyber fraud ni

If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.