Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,502 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (86281 Views)

Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity / Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down / Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by jasontrigga(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
money121:
Richkid

So I shouldn’t enjoy my wealth
I should be saving it for children wey I never born

NEVER !!

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Okoroawusa: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Citytrend:
Won't be surprise if i see him vying for a public office in the nearest future. Because this is how it starts

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
That's how it works every where in the world.
George Bush jnr n George Bush Don't
Assad jnr n Assad Snr(Syria)
Quattara jnr n Quattara snr (Core D'ivorie)
Truddea jnr n Truddea snr (Canada)

...and so on and so forth
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by 1Dray(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You must be a real niggarrr

Me nor dey use the huzzle play
Na both day and night
You see that picture below
Na my santum ( inner room where you huzzle only)
Constant communication and bombing with those computers

Baba huzzle o
Make your children for still school abroad
Don't be comfortable until your bank account is fit niggarrr
As far as my bank account never dey comfortable those computers can never be comfortable
If sleep dey do me then i go relax for just thirty minutes. Wake up again
May we not stay broke for too long

Who is this lazy fraudster? Fraud don't pay, it doesn't last.

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Osborn Nweze very humble guy.I knew him back then at British Nigeria Academy.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by 1Dray(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

Wait! Wait! Wait! Is something wrong with the guy's right leg?

What if anything is wrong with his left leg, did he create himself? How far you with your good legs?

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by franchasng: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, my wife's brain is part of the reason I became successful and financially independent...

If it were just her beauty (She is very beautiful), I would probably have become a mediocre, sex-filled nitwit like most pretenders here!

Once again, cut out poor generalizations... Learn to speak for yourself and your limited experience in women. Thank you.
thank you Aliko Dangote, congratulations sir, our regards to your savior wife, now we can subtract your wife from the 99.99%, so we now have 99.9899% cool
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Okoroawusa: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
leicestercamper:
This may likely be the only Ebonyi man that went to study in UK.

Congratulations
Na hate go kill you. If I check well you are Igbo.

Otua ka unu si eme Igbo ife akaje n'iru mba ndi ozo
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
T.A ORJI and his son CHINEDUM ORJI (IKUKU ABIA) worked not just hand-in-hand but soul-in-soul. Today see where Abia is standing: shoulder low among equals. Umahi and his son doing collabo in Ebonyi, is not new and a rare thing. Till next government enters, then will we know how good they were as conspirators or developers.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
thank you Aliko Dangote, congratulations sir, our regards to your savior wife, now we can subtract your wife from the 99.99%, so we now have 99.9899% cool

Hehehehehe... I don laff troway phone... Abeg stop!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
HopefulTony:
Nawa o

flying first class while some of us zombie never see airplane
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Na both day and night

Baba huzzle o
And even multi task your brain if necessary
As far as my bank account never dey comfortable those computers can never be comfortable
omo right now u do turn model
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by BeerParlour: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mother and Son dey bleach
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Deltatoto: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ojimba1:
Check Out The Cute Son Of A Governor Who Was His Father's Campaign Director

The first Son of Ebonyi State clocked +1Today (Happy Birthday)

Meet Engr.Osborn Nwaze the first son of the Executive Governor of Ebonyi State Engr.Dave Umahi Nwaze (Adu 1 of Adu Kingdom)

The young and youth friendly Osborn Nwaze is the front liner of EBONYI CLOCK WISE a political organization co founded by Him and his crew during the 2019 Election to support his dad Re-election, he also work collectively with his Dad Umahi to ensure Ebonyi is moving forward .

Last year Osborn Nwaze graduated from University of Surrey United Kingdom where he studied CIVIL ENGINEERING.

U might have heard of Osborn La-Palm and Osborn Extension one of the best and top hotel in Abakaliki and UBURU owned by Dave Umahi which he named after his son "Osborn Nwaze"

Osborn Nwaze, famously called "Ichie Agu" is a very smart, intelligent and a gentlemen, like father like son.

Its very rare to see any Nigeria politician son 24hrs in Nigeria but Osborn has chosen to work with his parent and other political Elected/Appointed Ebonyians to set the record bold and sound enough by delivering a divine mandate to the good people of Ebonyi state, as u can see Ebonyi is on the move!

Osborn is still single and searching .

CC:Uburucity
hes not cute he’s only enjoying his fathers money.try o imagine it he’s dad was a gate man then see it he’s cute.

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by franchasng: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Hehehehehe... I don laff troway phone... Abeg stop!!! grin grin grin grin grin
shocked grin grin
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Tedpgrass: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:

If you are smart, intelligent and want good looking kids, get you a hot, sexy lady and damn her brains, their brain is always useless to their men shocked

Ha ha ha.. To that assertion..

Can't tell or predetermine whether the kids may decide to take after their mother in the intelligence department and you in the poor looks area..

Secondly, a wife with poor intelligence is a security risk to you as a man except you're quite manipulative or given to coercive control!!

(A certain Mid East Royal comes to mind)

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by D1zion: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

your eye sharp ooo.the right leg turn one side.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by franchasng: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Ha ha ha.. To that assertion..

Can't tell or predetermine whether the kids may decide to take after their mother in the intelligence department and you in the poor looks area..

Secondly, a wife with poor intelligence is a security risk to you as a man except you're quite manipulative or given to coercive control!!

(A certain Mid East Royal comes to mind)

my brother you are on your own oh, beauty over brains, na who woman brains help for Naija if not our brother above and we have subtracted his wife from the list cheesy
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by money121(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
jasontrigga:

So I shouldn’t enjoy my wealth
I should be saving it for children wey I never born

NEVER !!

This table of married men not single guy like u..

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Lawdis(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Na both day and night

Baba huzzle o

....reeeeeeeeallllll niggar.....may our hustle never stumbled grin

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by thundafire: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Short like father wouldn't be surprised if dey papaput am as successor der way
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Aboguede(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ha

This izaa people dey ugly sha grin
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by leicestercamper: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Chino I'm sure you're pained by shine of Ebonyi and Abia people and leaving out the erosion ravaged enclave of our omambala...it must be so painful to us cheesy

Hahahaha

Even a cursed vagabond from dead Abia state is talking.

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria, you should not be talking in public. Dirty Aba miscreant cheesy
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by njelrapheal: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
�����[quote a������
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

Na the boy he use now

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Hedonisst: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Na both day and night

Baba huzzle o
If sleep dey do me then i go relax for just thirty minutes or tell my sisters make them wake me up in the next thirty minutes. Then bombing continue

Ol boy you gather morale o.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Hedonisst: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mikehot:
The boy dey ball for ig o,

Na small boy for age but not for luxury

Wetin be him IG? Balling on Ebonyi's limited resources.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Front0lane: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Nice one, A good man leaves Inheritance for his children children, good he his grooming himself for Nigeria political sphere
We sell Smart TVs and sound bar

Just what I thought. It is okay for this fool to grrom his children for political life after his failed attempt providing good governance for Ebonyi but it is wrong for Tinubu who as been astonishing in performance to groom his own sons.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by darleenje: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Na both day and night

Baba huzzle o
If sleep dey do me then i go relax for just thirty minutes or tell my sisters make them wake me up in the next thirty minutes. Then bombing continue

Oga an only you dey with those system?
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Germi9: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Folababby21:
My ovaries
Spoilt shild
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by sweetjohn(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
leicestercamper:
This may likely be the only Ebonyi man that went to study in UK.

Congratulations
You can never find a Yoruba person making mockery of other states. Pls, you are one of the stupi.d Igbo giving Ndigbo a bad name. After now na you go dey shout Biafra are one pass
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Realtalk20: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Folababby21:
My ovaries
Damn

Yurk and yurk again

Are you done evening newspaper or some over aged layer ?
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by sweetjohn(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
leicestercamper:

I just stated the truth and it is the only the Biafra built on foundations of truth that's going to work.
fool

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch