Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (86550 Views)

Hardship: We May Invite Tinubu To Be Our 2027 Campaign Director - Bala Mohammed / Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity / Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by ybalogs(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
He go sabi play ball as I see am so
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by franchasng: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Dave Dave, the richest man in Ebonyi state grin
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by leicestercamper: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
This may likely be the only Ebonyi man that went to study in UK.

Congratulations
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Kendumazy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Cute guy
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by frankmoney(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
There children receive the very best , yet the people who dey don't give a shit about are the ones fighting for him . All Nigerian politicians have failed this country
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by GreatResearcher: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ojimba1:
Check Out The Cute Son Of A Governor Who Was His Father's Campaign Director

The first Son of Ebonyi State clocked +1Today (Happy Birthday)

Meet Engr.Osborn Nwaze the first son of the Executive Governor of Ebonyi State Engr.Dave Umahi Nwaze (Adu 1 of Adu Kingdom)

The young and youth friendly Osborn Nwaze is the front liner of EBONYI CLOCK WISE a political organization co founded by Him and his crew during the 2019 Election to support his dad Re-election, he also work collectively with his Dad Umahi to ensure Ebonyi is moving forward .

Last year Osborn Nwaze graduated from University of Surrey United Kingdom where he studied CIVIL ENGINEERING.

U might have heard of Osborn La-Palm and Osborn Extension one of the best and top hotel in Abakaliki and UBURU owned by Dave Umahi which he named after his son "Osborn Nwaze"

Osborn Nwaze, famously called "Ichie Agu" is a very smart, intelligent and a gentlemen, like father like son.

Its very rare to see any Nigeria politician son 24hrs in Nigeria but Osborn has chosen to work with his parent and other political Elected/Appointed Ebonyians to set the record bold and sound enough by delivering a divine mandate to the good people of Ebonyi state, as u can see Ebonyi is on the move!

Osborn is still single and searching .

CC:Uburucity
Let an atheist govern this country for once
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by franchasng: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
leicestercamper:
This may likely be the only abakaleke man that went to study in Europe. Congratulations
this is why Biafra won't work cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by franchasng: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
The boys collected their mother's beauty gene and took their father's brains to balance it, reason guys must marry pretty ladies, don't bother about her brains cos it's useless grin

2 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Cocolatti(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
The word "Cute" has been abused here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by leicestercamper: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
this is why Biafra won't work cheesy grin

I just stated the truth and it is the only the Biafra built on foundations of truth that's going to work.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by sodmush: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
tongue
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by CaptainMitch: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
I have Canadian cousins.
leicestercamper:
This may likely be the only abakaleke man that went to study in UK.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Leetee123: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Man pushes wife to death in Niger state

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/man-pushes-wife-to-death-in-niger-state/

You can join our WhatsApp group page by clicking the link below

https:///FBdBEm8wqXg6pCaw8BMjIj
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by hopexter(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Say the truth always your memory will improve. Lie has short memory span.

I lie a lot so I know when am telling the truth.

If you lie alo then you have no single truth in you oga. So this is another lie grin grin
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Iceberg3: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
If it were an Ajokas,then it wudve been hypo,you know U know..

grin
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by drLammy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Them don dey campaign for this one already
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by LLobiorah: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
The boys collected their mother's beauty gene and took their father's brains to balance it, reason guys must marry pretty ladies, don't bother about her brains cos it's useless grin

You be clown bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Chirowman(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
pushing his son ahead
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Folababby21:
My ovaries

For this dirty bleached thing....don't let me spit on those ovaries o

1 Like

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Adakintroy2: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
hopexter:

If you lie alo then you have no single truth in you oga. So this is another lie grin grin

No its not. It's binary truth. If you see darkness long enough you may appreciate light better.

It can be both lie and truth .but it's the truth.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by franchasng: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
LLobiorah:

You be clown bro cheesy cheesy
but that's the truth na, where in Nigeria have you seen a woman's brain being useful to the husband; maybe only in movies

If you are smart, intelligent and want good looking kids, get you a hot, sexy lady and damn her brains, their brain is always useless to their men shocked
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by franchasng: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
leicestercamper:

I just stated the truth and it is the only the Biafra built on foundations of truth that's going to work.
that truth scattered things in 1903, so be careful of some truths grin
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Citytrend:
Will nor be surprise if i see him vying for a public office in the nearest future. Because this is how it starts
That is if his father have not already passed him one public position to him, it's not how it starts like you mentioned, It is how it is, it is inevitable.

I hear former delta state governor's daughter was also vying a for public office after all the money her father stole from public funds, Ibori also was jailed in the UK for money laundering. but Some Nigerians from delta state still thought that his daughter is a trusted candidate for a public office.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Onisokuso1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You must be a real niggarrr

Me nor dey use the huzzle play
Na both day and night
You see that picture below
Na my santum ( inner room where you huzzle only)
Constant communication and bombing with those computers

Baba huzzle o
Make your children for still school abroad
Don't be comfortable until your bank account is fit niggarrr
May we not stay broke for too long

Programming ?

1 Like

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by hopexter(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Adakintroy2:

No its not. It's binary truth. If you see darkness long enough you may appreciate light better.

It can be both lie and truth .but it's the truth.

You're taking it to be the truth because you wish to say truth for once but at the same time you're saying it's mixed with both truth and lie which means you're not even sure if you're truly saying the truth. I'm sure as you read this, you're now sure of your answer, so what's your answer brother? Lie or truth?
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Folababby21:
My ovaries
. Is your ovaries shaking for seeing him? Be careful
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Tedpgrass: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Is that a hernia repair....

@Capt Mitch

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nigerian politicians are the most cruel, selfish, crooked and inconsiderate. imagine sending his son to a UK school, while most Nigerian poor students are struggling to pay school fees and buy food in Nigeria. it is also clear that these crooked Governors have know faith or believe in Nigerian schools,.even though they are selling that idea to Nigerians.
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
but that's the truth na, where in Nigeria have you seen a woman's brain being useful to the husband; maybe only in movies

If you are smart, intelligent and want good looking kids, get you a hot, sexy lady and damn her brains, their brain is always useless to their men shocked

Well, my wife's brain is part of the reason I became successful and financially independent...

If it were just her beauty (She is very beautiful), I would probably have become a mediocre, sex-filled nitwit like most pretenders here!

Once again, cut out poor generalizations... Learn to speak for yourself and your limited experience in women. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by okpalaAnambra: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
leicestercamper:
This may likely be the only Ebonyi man that went to study in UK.

Congratulations
Chino I'm sure you're pained by shine of Ebonyi and Abia people and leaving out the erosion ravaged enclave of our omambala...it must be so painful to us cheesy
Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
Cocolatti:
The word "Cute" has been abused here.
Assaulted, brutalised and raped aswell.

2 Likes

Re: Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director by cutegoddy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
I no see the cute son o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters / Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.