Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Need A Responsible Yoruba Lady For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Responsible Yoruba Lady For Marriage (488 Views)

Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo / Yoruba Lady Shares Her Ordeal Meeting The Igbo Parents Of The Love Of Her Life. / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Responsible Yoruba Lady For Marriage by samguru(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
I need a responsible yoruba lady between the age of 27 and 33 for serious relationship that can lead to marriage in 3 to 6 months.

*She must be yoruba
*Christian
*Working class, monthly salary is not important to me.
* Don't want single mum
*Must reside in Lagos ,Lagos mainland precisely
Send email to me

samguru78@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Responsible Yoruba Lady For Marriage by shamsin6300(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Y must it be Yoruba Sir?
Ur case is just lyk those dat normally said either fair gal or ntng.
Re: I Need A Responsible Yoruba Lady For Marriage by bigwig071(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
lolzzz!!!! Yoruba ladies can't be Responsible

(1) (Reply)

Is China Really Exploiting the Coronavirus to Weaken Democracies? / Condom Prank On An African Father / If You Know These 3 Things – You'll Approach Any Girl WITHOUT Feeling Shy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.