Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

One And Only Reason Why Men Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One And Only Reason Why Men Cheat. (482 Views)

Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One And Only Reason Why Men Cheat. by Stepharnite(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
The trend of marital infidelity is on the rise, relationships are losing value and breakups more like a norm in our now society.

The media report on this issue of infidelity is on the rise, domestic violence, abuse to spouse and neglect in relationships all in the name of "i found out /caught him cheating on me". It has gone very brutal that it now involves murder, physical assault and public embarrassments.

The fear of losing your partner to someone else is less compared to sharing your partner with another without your consent - how terrible that can be. Relationships are not as amazing, peaceful and trustworthy as it used to be due to the conceived notion of cheating or infidelity. Someone is always in suspicion.

Ladies are asking what does she have that i don't have, what can she do that i can't do, what a pathetic question indeed. These questions are just like asking why Pepsi and Coke look alike but tastes differently; please don't get me wrong, am not justifying cheating, am simply saying it's foolish to think about what you can and what others can't- when you should be asking why he is cheating on you even when he can't let you go.

There are many reasons men give for being irresponsible and unfaithful to their partners, but there's one underlying thing that is behind those senile excuses and selfish justifications. That one reason isLOYALTY.

WHAT IS LOYALTY
Loyalty can be defined as the state of being loyal; fidelity. It is a faithfulness or devotion to some person, cause or nation. In essence, loyalty is being faithful to a vow, devoted to cause, commitment to a relationship and being loyal to someone you share emotions with.

You so much believed in love to help you make right long lasting decisions on who to share your life with; strongly believing that once he loves you, he won't cheat on you. Over time reports have proven you wrong in many cases. Marriages are crashing daily even at the presence of love, infidelity on the increase even when love is genuine.

Don't be deceived that men who cheat on their wives don't love them; seriously they do love their wives very much. The problem is he is not being loyal to her. Love without loyalty is defective cause even in the name of love is infidelity thriving.

A man who truly loves his wife will provide everything she needs, but a man who is loyal to his wife won't cheat on her for any reason. Love is not loyalty.

Loyalty is what draws him back when the thought of infidelity comes in. It is that thought that won't let him do it even when he can do it unnoticed.

Ladies and beautiful girls, keeping a man to yourself alone is possible only when you succeed in winning his loyalty. When a man a man's loyalty is questionable, relationships are about to wreck; but whe he is devoted to his family, loyal to his wife and kids, it is impossible for him to cheat.

Ladies, love is never enough to keep your relationship going, to keep your marriage working, what you need is loyalty from you man. Like, share and drop your comments below, i will write about "How To Win Your Man's Loyalty" in subsequent posts

Re: One And Only Reason Why Men Cheat. by Ekakamba: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Follow it up with 'One and only reason why women cheat'. Lemme compare and contrast. grin

1 Like

Re: One And Only Reason Why Men Cheat. by Empawa: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Theres no one reason why men cheat, but it’s believed that most people mistake sex for love , sex is not love, you see a big yansh and you marry her because of that then you will cheat till you die cause you will continue seeing bigger yansh, Take a look my signature below if you want to learn programming, web development with certificate, don’t miss this opportunity I’m giving a lifetime premium access to you for what will normally cost you over $300 yearly.

1 Like

Re: One And Only Reason Why Men Cheat. by oladikenie(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: One And Only Reason Why Men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 21, 2020
There's no scientific evidence why men cheats.

It's choice, evils in that heart and nothing else.
Why a married man will see yansh and want to smash is something that even the men sef cant explain it. Let them pour that akamu after 4min, they'll remember they have wife and kids at home grin

If a man gives you a reason why he cheated, he's lying. He doesn't even know why.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is There Anybody With A Link To Where I Can Download 3gp Nollywood Videos? / Ponmo Ijebu, 25 Pieces For 1,000 Naira / Discover The Trick Rich Men Use To Catch Hot Babes Without Spending A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.