Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason (4481 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Stmerc1: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2020
New account created

I shouldn't be posting this because of the type of comments nairalanders post here most especially tagging you a sissy. Notwithstanding, I just have to do so because I really need help.

She's presently 22 and I'm 27, I have dated her for about 4 years which was all through her university days from her first year. We had the best relationship even though we were both from humble backgrounds. We shared everything we had and we were truthful to each other.

The complications: When she was in year 2, she met a guy who she fell in love with, unfortunately, the guy didn't ask her out, she infact asked the guy out by herself, (dat was where my mistake came from, I knew i shud hv sent her out of my life by den but I helped her overcome the lust)

Last year January, I caught her in a romantic chat with a guy which almost cost us the relationship, she was in love again but my extreme love for her pushed me to fight for her to come back again. We resolved and came back stronger after 3 months.

This January, the school released the list of graduating students and her name was excluded. She told me about it and I told her she disappointed me because I told her to meet with someone who could have helped check if her results were good but she was just postponing it. She later termed it that I said she is a disappointment. Although she later found out she failed a course. From that moment, she blocked me off all social media, blocked my numbers and hv never spoken to me since then. I hv reached her sisters, friends and mum, all she tells them is she will call me.

Not to sound too saintly, I wouldn't mention the sacrifices I have made for her throughout her stay in school.

I hv continued to try to reach in 2 weeks interval yet she wouldn't pick my calls.

I have planned all my life, my future with her, this is too shocking and I don't know what to do. Not a goodbye, not a breakup.
Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by jonadaft: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2020
Stmerc1:
New account created

I shouldn't be posting this because of the type of comments nairalanders post here most especially tagging you a sissy. Notwithstanding, I just have to do so because I really need help.

She's presently 22 and I'm 27, I have dated her for about 4 years which was all through her university days from her first year. We had the best relationship even though we were both from humble backgrounds. We shared everything we had and we were truthful to each other.

The complications: When she was in year 2, she met a guy who she fell in love with, unfortunately, the guy didn't ask her out, she infact asked the guy out by herself, (dat was where my mistake came from, I knew i shud hv sent her out of my life by den but I helped her overcome the lust)

Last year January, I caught her in a romantic chat with a guy which almost cost us the relationship, she was in love again but my extreme love for her pushed me to fight for her to come back again. We resolved and came back stronger after 3 months.

This January, the school released the list of graduating students and her name was excluded. She told me about it and I told her she disappointed me because I told her to meet with someone who could have helped check if her results were good but she was just postponing it. She later termed it that I said she is a disappointment. Although she later found out she failed a course. From that moment, she blocked me off all social media, blocked my numbers and hv never spoken to me since then. I hv reached her sisters, friends and mum, all she tells them is she will call me.

Not to sound too saintly, I wouldn't mention the sacrifices I have made for her throughout her stay in school.

I hv continued to try to reach in 2 weeks interval yet she wouldn't pick my calls.

I have planned all my life, my future with her, this is too shocking and I don't know what to do. Not a goodbye, not a breakup.
When a girl starts tasting different dicks...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2020
If a lady is involved with another man why win her back when she is not champions league cup? You should have ended it there and then.
Well now she isn't picking. And you're coming here to report. Happy reporting. May she pick your call one day o.

I don't too suffer make woman dey use me play ten ten. If another guy wants you Oya carry dey go. The love highest I go nurse am for some weeks. One day e go disappear. Move on. I know a guy that just bought a Benz for his girlfriend. He saw a chat and he just covered the car up. A worthy one will come else he will ride it. Move on.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Drshobz(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2020
Jonathan:

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Victornezzar: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Stmerc1:

You guys keep making the same Same mistake over and over again

Why is it hard for you guys to clear your mind off anything that's torturing you emotionally

23 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Chrisrare: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2020
misplaced priorities

3 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by evil1: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Oga give her space. Simple

5 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by yanabasee(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2020
OP, never hold back a woman who wants to move forward... You will end up making her frustrated and confused.....

If he mind is outside...And if she sees another man whom she likes and wants to date on with the guy...Why stop her??

You are forcing yourself and your love on her.... Give her a breathing space....

Never love a woman more than she loves you...

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Stmerc1: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2020
Jonathan:

I doubt this for now although she has lots of secrets which I know. She's just too different and special to me.
Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by XhosaNostra(f): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Victornezzar:

You guys keep making the same Same mistake over and over again

Why is it hard for you guys to clear your mind off anything that's torturing you emotionally

As in ehn grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Stmerc1: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2020
yanabasee:
OP, never hold back a woman who wants to move forward... You will end up making her frustrated and confused.....

If he mind is outside...And if she sees another man whom she likes and wants to date on with the guy...Why stop her??

You are forcing yourself and your love on her.... Give her a breathing space....

Never love a woman more than she loves you...
My fault, I agree, but why the sudden silence, I'm really concerned.
Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by MJBOLT: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2020
mumu yesterday,mumu today,mumu forever.

You have planned your life with someone that will obviously cheat on you when she likes undecided continue planning o,mr planner

27 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by crackkhaus: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Keep crying, you will soon wake up.

5 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by jonadaft: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2020
Stmerc1:

I doubt this for now although she has lots of secrets which I know. She's just too different and special to me. gweniva22
Keep deceiving and yourself and continue to make excuses for her...

A girl you call your own belittled you to the point of asking another guy out twice... I guess none of those guys have been fûcking her?

That girl doesn't respect nor have any regards for you.
The only sweet revenge you can have on a girl like that is to strive to be very successful and dump her whoring ass.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by frozen70(f): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Stmerc1:
New account created

I don't want to get provoked after reading your post

Can't you see that she has no feelings for you ❓

Why do you want to commit to a relationship that hasn't gotten you in mind

Pls close that chapter let her go to where she will be dealt with

Don't pray to stuck inside that relationship and if you do, you will be at the receiving end all the time and she will keep on rocking

She no send ohhh

8 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by daddytime(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Na you even make the poor girl fail one course sef because of your Mumu ness and forcing yourself on her.

If you be my brother ehn? You for collect from my hand because you be real Obote

How many times I go tell una say people like una Dey irritate women wey know Wetin time talk.

Sharp smart women hate mugus and sissy’s like you. You are only good to be trampled upon and used to no end.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2020
Don't be a sissy. The girl nor send you. Never force yourself on someone.

2 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by proclinician: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2020
How do men hold onto a girl like their lives depend on it. Op are you the same man as i am? I don't understand. Does your life and everything that makes u whom u are depend on this girl, what do you gain, what do you lose?

7 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by AfroKnight: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2020
Now you know you shouldn’t have planned your life around her.

She has moved on. You should too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2020
You don't choose a girl; rather the girl chooses; clearly she isn't the girl you used to know. Let go and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by GboyegaD(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2020
She's strayed and not your call to bring her back. You have done your best, move on. If she comes back and you can bear the extent of damage, you can reconcile and continue on. Otherwise, move on and don't look back.

Why tag her though and why create a new account when your old account can be traced?

1 Like

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Omar09(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2020
Stmerc1:
New account created

Why will a sane man plan his life and future with another human being?

When she blocked you, you shouldn't have reached out. You should have moved on.

How do people find it difficult to understand the subtle way others tell them to fvck off their life and move on?

Fu.ucking move on douche bag! She's a lost cause.

And what if you had her back, only to go through this stress again? C'mon think like a man!

7 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by dohyinsohlah(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2020
Sorry bro
Buh you really need to let her go

I know it hurts but don't worry, you will soon meet a girl that really deserves you

4 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by CuteEmma(f): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2020
Stmerc1:
New account created

See brother, let her go.. Face your life and your mental health..
After tasting random dicks and being in about 6 relationships every single month, she'll come back..

If she's lucky, you will still be available by then (as I know that you still lover her deeply wink)

2 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Olunmercy56(f): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2020
I think she doesn't love you from onset, you are just in love with her. Her mind is somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Offpoint: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Listen carefully! today, right now, this moment... you must receive sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by najib632(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Stmerc1:

My fault, I agree, but why the sudden silence, I'm really concerned.
start rolling with other girls.

3 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by 2Odds101(f): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin
I was 26years when this same thing happened to me,,e nor funny atall......

Bros the truth is ,the farther you go to get her back,the more difficult it becomes...Try your best to let her be... Don't go after her.,when she comes back to her senses ,she will come back to you... I have experienced this too...so I know how it is....
CuteEmma:

See brother, let her go.. Face your life and your mental health..
After tasting random dicks and being in about 6 relationships every single month, she'll come back..

If she's lucky, you will still be available by then (as I know that you still lover her deeply wink)
This dude is actually right...she go come when her eyes clear...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Phenomenal16(f): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Stmerc1:
New account created

...see all this her on and off romantic relationship is a very big red flag.....
U av done everything for her ...abeg let her be
Is painful like very painful..... Buh just let her be....
If u can do this......
U will forever be grateful u did it
I av been there... I know it hurts

4 Likes

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by pollypocket: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
I feel for you bro, I really do but get some self esteem and leave this girl alone, you're worth more than all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by franchasng: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Stmerc1:
New account created

I stopped reading at the bolded part.

My advice to you: you are an imbe*cile and no need wasting time advising an imbe shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Years Relationship, Refuses To Talk To Me For No Reason by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
You're right. You shouldn't have posted this here. Because you are a sissy and you're going to be called one.

And you don't need help. You need to be factory reset.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marital advice; wife, I am not ashamed of my past and you didn't disflower me / Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex ? Share Your Experience ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.