Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What an Unfortunate Man (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What an Unfortunate Man (picture) (8415 Views)

How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] / Which Of These Makes You Happier As a Man [Picture] / Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by Chizuru01(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
justnock:

Your "Amebo" is in a class of its own. Gosh! How can a man be an 'Olofofo'?

I resemble you?
Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by Chizuru01(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
grandstar:

The lady is going through her bloom of youth. Apostle Paul advised one should only marry after ones bloom of youth

Most men marry young girls because they want a lady they can control

1 Like

Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chizuru01:

I resemble you?
LOL you no fit resemble me nau...I be Lion. Lion and Mongoose no resemble grin grin grin
Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by moriss33(m): 5:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Are you dating your age range ??....so since his wife is unfaithful, automatically the man is too...yen yen yen..u must not comment if u have nothing sensible to say.
LilMissFavvy:
It's terrible she does such abominations in her matrimonial home, however, try and be fair enough to find out how many small girls that old man is chasing outside. He should have married his age range, yet he went for a wife he seniors for over a decade. Is he able to satisfy her sexually? He can buy her vibrator. Just mind your business, let him carry his cross.
Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by grim33(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Nothing way you do for 95% of women WON MA DO. The earlier you all get that the better. Who them no dey fu-k him wife? You’re either recently married or you never just catch them. Everyone is fucking—everyone now a days . Even if you’re not doing somebody’s wife them go do your own���. Life goes on men cheat without being judged for it let them have the same right.

Like it or not.

Do do do won ma do.

1 Like

Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by Adgideon(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Na wah d way u analyze the story e b like say you dey live with them, u just knw every every from a-z abi you put cctv 4 her body, even when landlady travel u know when she and hers discuss the matter 4 phone u know abeg we need u in aso rock, 4 detailed information, submit ur CV, at info.asorock.gmail
Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
grim33:
Nothing way you do for 95% of women WON MA DO. The earlier you all get that the better. Who them no dey fu-k him wife? You’re either recently married or you never just catch them. Everyone is fucking—everyone now a days . Even if you’re not doing somebody’s wife them go do your own���. Life goes on men cheat without being judged for it let them have the same right.

Like it or not.

Do do do won ma do.

Calm Down, it takes greater love for something in a man for a woman to open leg
Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Adgideon:
Na wah d way u analyze the story e b like say you dey live with them, u just knw every every from a-z abi you put cctv 4 her body, even when landlady travel u know when she and hers discuss the matter 4 phone u know abeg we need u in aso rock, 4 detailed information, submit ur CV, at info.asorock.gmail

We live in same Flat. Not just Floor, SAME FLAT OOOOO meant for an individual. But two people are sharing it
Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by grim33(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chizuru01:

Calm Down, it takes greater love for something in a man for a woman to open leg
what are you saying gon gon ?
Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by Chizuru01(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
grim33:
what are you saying gon gon ?

Women don't just open leg for a man. Unless her husband is lacking that particular thing
Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by Adgideon(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chizuru01:

We live in same Flat. Not just Floor, SAME FLAT OOOOO meant for an individual. But two people are sharing it
ok all d same still send ur CV to aso rock
Re: What an Unfortunate Man (picture) by grim33(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2020
So you’re proving my point. The same can be said bout men that cheat on their wives, she will lack something her husband will find somewhere else. Most men will never be enough for one woman contrary to popular belief. Get money pass dangote , she go say you like work pass her and lacking emotional attention which she will one way or another find somewhere else.
This in on itself isn’t bad it’s just their nature. Women cheat just as much as men do if not more we are all humans cheating is in our NATURE.

Chizuru01:

Women don't just open leg for a man. Unless her husband is lacking that particular thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Love Story / If Your Partner Will Not Spend A Kobo On You, Does It Mean He/she Doesn't Luv U? / How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.