Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Serious Family Issue - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Family Issue (1779 Views)

Family Issue / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / Please Advice Me On My Family Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

The English is so muddled up sir. Go through that write up and make the necessary corrections. Lots of omissions and confused words
okay ma
Re: Serious Family Issue by Dyt(f): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
jacoik:
why so, what didn't you get bro

Don't call me BRO!!!
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dyt:

Don't call me BRO!!!
sorry ma
Re: Serious Family Issue by jesmond3945: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
jacoik:
Good morning everyone, Please I will make it brief as best as I can. Am a 40 something years old man that is living a happy family life. I have a neighbor in my compound that is a G guy ( a very handsome dude tho) he has this young lady as a wife and the girl have done all humanly possible always to make him happy because she love him dearly, but there is never a thing the girl does that is pleasant to him, to the extend, he has accused her of sleeping with our pastor because the pastor was a family friend, and has once accused me as well. ( He never accused me and pastor face to face but always accuse the wife) Now the latest is, on Friday morning by 5am the wife called mine to come down there is fire burning in her house. After about an hour when I didn't see my wife, I had to go down from r her to come and prepare the kids for school. As soon as got down stairs the wife said: Daddy Favour, Daddy Erika say your 16 years old son dey Bleep me. I swear I almost got heart attack and I walk upstairs immediately to avoid a story that touch. By then my neighbor down is already pleading with the woman to calm down, by then the man has drove out to tell his own mother because we all live in the same community. When the young man came back in the morning I greeted him the way I usually do( for the fact that I have him almost 8 years of age) he never responded to me. Letter in the afternoon the man called me and said: ik, so you sent your son to dey come Bleep my wife. And so many other things he said, I then told him that am ashamed of him. All he said to me is on record on my phone and I wanted to take it up by going to Isashi police station to make a report but my neighbor down pleaded I shouldn't even my wine because we are like family friends. Since then till now I have never had any sleep at night, even my own don almost commit suicide because of this. Please my people, what should I do, is it let to get this boy arrested? This is a man that when he is quarreling with his wife, if people in the street haven't hear his voice he wont be happy. Am even contemplating telling our pastor of what he as well accused him of. Please should I report this insult? Please I need advice before I run mad here
for making such an accusation in your face that means he doesnt respect you and your son is watching to see how you would handle this issue as his father. Dont be a coward bro. take it to the police and let him write a statement. The friendship has already be broken. He is no longer a friend.

1 Like

Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
jesmond3945:
for making such an accusation in your face that means he doesnt respect you and your son is watching to see how you would handle this issue as his father. Dont be a coward bro. take it to the police and let him write a statement. The friendship has already be broken. He is no longer a friend.
Thanks so much sir
Re: Serious Family Issue by yeyeosoronga: 12:50am On Mar 16, 2020
LadySarah:
You should have vehemently warned him there and then and then mind ur biz but since you kept quiet after the accusation, go on keeping quiet.

If it gets intense, report to the landlord or police. Never get violent, some ppl are just walking corpses waiting for a trigger.

I'm sure he is a woman wrapper and accuses the wife to justify his acts.
Ogbu nma n'ana ekwe nma ka Ola ya n'azu.

It's so easy to mind your biz. Once in rented apartment, anything can be said or happen.

Still ask your son why he was fingered in this matter.

MAY God give you wisdom in all these and make us landlord's. ;DAmen

Read the post well.
OPs pastor has been fingered in this matter
OP himself has also been fingered in the past.
It's now the poor 16 year old boy's turn.
Re: Serious Family Issue by yeyeosoronga: 12:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Oga OP, pls support your son well o
I can only imagine what the poor boy is going through right now.
If I say make you involve police, they will just chop your money. I find it hard to trust Naija police.
That allegation is a serious one.
We both know that man is on the verge of madness, you should stick up for your son gidigba.
The poor boy will be so ashamed of going in and out of that house and even walking around your streets.
But that accusation still carries a lot of weight too.
Pls, once again support your son in all this. Encourage him and always talk to him and allow him express how he feels about this whole nonsense.
It might have long lasting psychological impact on the poor boy.
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 5:34am On Mar 16, 2020
ednut1:
Are you really 40 I doubt o
and why did you say that?
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 5:37am On Mar 16, 2020
LadySarah:
You should have vehemently warned him there and then and then mind ur biz but since you kept quiet after the accusation, go on keeping quiet.

If it gets intense, report to the landlord or police. Never get violent, some ppl are just walking corpses waiting for a trigger.

I'm sure he is a woman wrapper and accuses the wife to justify his acts.
Ogbu nma n'ana ekwe nma ka Ola ya n'azu.

It's so easy to mind your biz. Once in rented apartment, anything can be said or happen.

Still ask your son why he was fingered in this matter.

MAY God give you wisdom in all these and make us landlord's. ;DAmen
at first I was ashamed to ask the small boy but when I listened to advise I have to take and ask him and the small boy was just looking at me like an alien, to the extend he wanted to commit suicide
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 5:42am On Mar 16, 2020
sassysure:

He didn't answer this weighty question.

He don't know what he is facing yet.
I don't know what gave him the impression that my pastor and I also is sleeping with his wife!. The man took my son as his boyboy because almost help them do their house core, washing of toilet, buying fuel and what remain is for the boy to help them cook and lay their bed
Re: Serious Family Issue by jacoik(m): 5:48am On Mar 16, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
Oga OP, pls support your son well o
I can only imagine what the poor boy is going through right now.
If I say make you involve police, they will just chop your money. I find it hard to trust Naija police.
That allegation is a serious one.
We both know that man is on the verge of madness, you should stick up for your son gidigba.
The poor boy will be so ashamed of going in and out of that house and even walking around your streets.
But that accusation still carries a lot of weight too.
Pls, once again support your son in all this. Encourage him and always talk to him and allow him express how he feels about this whole nonsense.
It might have long lasting psychological impact on the poor boy.
God will bless you more dear. As for the matter of police? That's really my last option because according to his records, that this trouble that is coming up I can't be able to stand it oooooo. But the fact is I don't have a kobo to give to the police when reporting it!!! Am so hurt here Sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Gambling Changed My Life / About the teacher that was flogged to death. / Japa People, How Did You Celebrate? How Much Is Life Chicken In UK And Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.