Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (95146 Views)

Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Fogman(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:
This isn't the first pipeline explosion in Lagos, how come this one is diff, how come this is the only one we felt the impact all over Lagos state, even as far as ogun state

Felt the impact in Abule Egba too

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Tomoyayi(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
See wetin Shockwave do.

NEMA- Not pipeline explosion

Only a bomb can cause the magnitude of shockwave that was felt as far as Ogun state.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Skinnienigga(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Very close to my house at omo onile(abule ado) fire did not even touch those building above, that's vibration

Gas explosion. The shockwaves alone caused all those damages.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by ibietela2(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:
This isn't the first pipeline explosion in Lagos, how come this one is diff, how come this is the only one we felt the impact all over Lagos state, even as far as ogun state

Maybe it's GAS

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by johnmattew: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

I'm not within Lagos, but comments from nairalanders suggests the magnitude was great.

I understand the sound and vibrations was perceived even in some neighbouring states such as Ogun.

my house is about 1 hr drive from the point of explosion..I heard the sound of the explosion.i thought it was a tanker that exploded.

the sound was similar to 2002 Lagos bomb blast

8 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by igboamakaaa: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Because it is right inside a residential area with high population density.

So, its impact on lives and property is very high and devastating.
Don't say that...there is another pipeline less than 2km away from that one, it exploded about 5 years ago but the impact wasn't anything like this. The shockwave from this explosion went as far as 20km. This can only be compared to the Ikeja bomb blast of 2002. Only a bomb can do this

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Skinnienigga:

You are talking in the rubbish, you are talking in the nonsense!
o GA o, read now, don't I have entitlement to my opinions again?

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Mpanyi: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga o, left to me, in my own myopic understanding, I will say God is showing himself mightyly and telling us all that he is still God.
Look at what is happening all over the world, scientist and atheist can't even understand what is going on, the whole world is being humbled at the moment.
GOD IS GREAT SINCERELY

Please leave God out of this. God doesn't show his might this way.

12 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by brushesz: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
PFRB:

Gas, fuel a d crude oil pipe lines are bombs. We should know this.

Exactly
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Damn the pictures are so clear. Did you take them with a phone or professional camera?

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by LordAzubuike(f): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
What if it was an impact from a meteorite.. the fact that it's not common in this part of the world doesn't mean it can't happen

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by toprealman: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga o, left to me, in my own myopic understanding, I will say God is showing himself mightyly and telling us all that he is still God.
Look at what is happening all over the world, scientist and atheist can't even understand what is going on, the whole world is being humbled at the moment.
GOD IS GREAT SINCERELY
You people and religion. How is God responsible for the stupidity of your leaders , incompetence of those managing these pipelines and wickedness-cum-selfishness of those involved in bunkering?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by ibietela2(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

I'm not within Lagos, but comments from nairalanders suggests the magnitude was great.

I understand the sound and vibrations was perceived even in some neighbouring states such as Ogun.

Ogun surrounds Lagos so it's possible

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by odehaj: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:
so unfortunate & sad! I didn’t hear it in my area.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
this look like bomb blast

7 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
My God! This doesn’t look like an pipeline explosion. It might be a pipeline explosion but more like a bomb or multiple bomb planted close to the pipelines to serve as disguise. Govt need to rule this off as a natural disaster or vandalism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by RexTramadol1: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Naaa waaaa oh!

Sad events
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Mateen1000: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Auntyshile38:
May the Almighty bear them the fortitude to bear the loss
Aunty mi shile, Pls where r u located undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mpanyi:

Please leave God out of this. God doesn't show his might this way.
when the children was worshipping idols made by Aaron what happened to them bro?
Does Sodom and Gomorrah rings a bell?
Noah's ark saga nko?
All these people were they not created by God?
And lest I forget bro, I said in my own myopic reasoning
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by frank317: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
GOD IS GREAT SINCERELY

God is telling u he is God by allowing deaths and diseases? How then will devil show us he is devil... By healing the land and saving the people?
Deaths, accidents wars and disease have been going on since u were born and u have been blaming the devil, now it is God telling us he is God... I bowooo

16 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Sultty(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
2020 abeg end or restart

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by IprintMONEY: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
if this was usa or uk or france it will have been breaking news with hash tags pray for usa or prY FOR uk

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by tete7000(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
These look like they are from a war zone...

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by YorubaKinging: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is an attack carried out by the northern army
I've been telling you for months
Lagos is going to be attacked
This is not a pipeline explosion
More attacks to come and many people massacred
But God will console His people
The end will bring new beginning to the people of Judah

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by einsteine(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
GOD IS GREAT SINCERELY

God shows his greatness by causing destruction and killing people

You should be catapulted back in time to the 1500s where you belong

7 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by iammo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Something fishy about this explosion

8 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by ibietela2(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
GOD IS GREAT SINCERELY

So God is punishing everyone? Even his children?
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by mvem(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Sir this isn't the first time pipeline will explode in that area, how come this one is diff
Oya it is a bomb...Why not wait for official analysis
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Explosion! Why Always Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.