Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (95142 Views)

Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by einsteine(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
when the children was worshipping idols made by Aaron what happened to them bro?
Does Sodom and Gomorrah rings a bell?
Noah's ark saga nko?
All these people were they not created by God?
And lest I forget bro, I said in my own myopic reasoning

Yes, you are myopic.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Dereformer(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Wake up people. Something is going on in Nigeria.

Lagos may be under attack.

7 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Dpaulie(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Karatum:
This dullard has been a huge curse to Nigerians..
Never again!!
He can’t go for 3rd time sis, but u voted him for the first term, I know for sure

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by NoLimit47: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
What just happened over there with the distance the sound and vibration traveled, it looks more like an explosive and not just a pipeline explosion.

7 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by spartachico(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Felt like a mini earthquake on a smaller scale that happened close to the pipeline and its sent shockwaves through the area

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Venerable612(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga o, left to me, in my own myopic understanding, I will say God is showing himself mightyly and telling us all that he is still God.
Look at what is happening all over the world, scientist and atheist can't even understand what is going on, the whole world is being humbled at the moment.
GOD IS GREAT SINCERELY

Can’t you see the absurdity in your post.

God will show his greatness through destruction of lives and properties of his Children?

You God must be a god of destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by atobs4real(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ladylite:
Maaaaad ohhhhh

Pls hope lives were not lost.

This 2020 has been somehow. God keep us o
One administrator died in that school. Just confirmed it.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by NaijaHeadlines: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hmm.. Hmm.. Hmm..
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
MansoryMX:
This doesn’t look like pipeline explosion

this is explosive! look exactly like scene of bomb blast in the north , lagosian should monitor those aliens flowing into Lagos in large numbers

probably someone stored explosive in that place or this act was intentional , planted to achieve this result.

12 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by jammyneutron007(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga o, left to me, in my own myopic understanding, I will say God is showing himself mightyly and telling us all that he is still God.
Look at what is happening all over the world, scientist and atheist can't even understand what is going on, the whole world is being humbled at the moment.
GOD IS GREAT SINCERELY

I appreciate the fact you acknowledged you have a myopic understanding, don't stop at that, you can still use your head to think

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by mvem(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
tongue
MansoryMX:
My God! This doesn’t look like pipeline explosion. It might be a pipeline explosion but more a bomb planted in a pipeline to serve as disguise. Govt need to rule this off as a natural disaster or vandalism.
suddenly everyone on nairaland dey for Jack Bauer with CIA skills...how do you know it is likely a bomb?...what level of experty did you use. Because an explosion sent shock waves then it has to be a bomb. See as you assert that it is more likely a bomb planted on the pipeline as if you have any knowledge on explosives

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
GOD IS GREAT SINCERELY

Pls u people should stop quoting me o pls, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion pls
I said according to my own understanding,
Anybody is free to reason whichever way he or she likes o

You are a Mumu.

7 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Longman8: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
What magnitude of explosion might have cause this disastrous damage, both on human and on properties. I think a thorough investigation should conducted ascertain what triggered it.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by igboamakaaa: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
ibietela2:

Maybe it's GAS

And we're telling you that it isn't the first time a GAS pipeline has exploded there. Even NNPC, NEMA have said it isn't a pipeline explosion. NNPC has said that they had shut down flow to that particular section on hearing news of the explosion. It wasn't their pipes.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by shiwex: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Karatum:
This dullard has been a huge curse to Nigerians..
Never again!!

we should have suspected....A man that refused to show up for the presidential debate.....He had nothing to offer

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by AmeLonRo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by mvem(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Longman8:
What magnitude of explosion might have cause this disastrous damage, both on human and on properties. I think a thorough investigation should conducted ascertain what triggered it.
...what are the causalities?...I mean deaths ?
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by johnmattew: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
iammo:
Something fishy about this explosion
exactly my thought... especially when the silence of Lagos state government is deafening

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by valarmorghulis: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Damn the pictures are so clear. Did you take them with a phone or professional camera?
Mi a3

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Okuda(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mpanyi:

Please leave God out of this. God doesn't show his might this way.

you never see anything...
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by mvem(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tomoyayi:
See wetin Shockwave do.

NEMA- Not pipeline explosion

Only a bomb can cause this magnitude of shockwave that was felt as far as Ogun state.
Ok...it was a bomb. Infact a missile I suppose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Mi a3

Nice
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by bluefilm: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mpanyi:

Please leave God out of this. God doesn't show his might this way.

A useless man-made God might.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Tomoyayi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
mvem:
Ok...it was a bomb. Infact a missile I suppose

Oga calm down na, no be fight

The vibration and sound were similar to Ikeja bomb blast in 2002

9 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by mvem(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
igboamakaaa:

And we're telling you that it isn't the first time a GAS pipeline has exploded there. Even NNPC, NEMA have said it isn't a pipeline explosion. NNPC has said that they had shut down flow to that particular section on hearing news of the explosion. It wasn't their pipes.
so why not wait for official analysis and confirmation...why is everyone forming bomb expert

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by valarmorghulis: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Damn the pictures are so clear. Did you take them with a phone or professional camera?
Mi a3, those are not even the original pic, had to reduce the quality because nairaland kept saying they are too large
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by voltront: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

If this really was a pipeline explosion and not a sabotage as u suspect.
Then there is only one possible explanation, someone might have mistakenly shut in a valve, or a valve failed., While pumping was ongoing without any safety procedures at the pumping end to shut down in case of excess pressure, there could have been a build up of accumulated pressurised hydrocarbons along the line, and unfortunately that was the weakest point in the line with high possibility of a spark somewhere around.
I have witnessed scenarios like this.
Nigeria needs to step up on its safety and automation procedures.

RIP to the dead.
May God in his infinite mercy comfort those who are at loss and give them the strength to see through this trying times.
For scenarios you mentioned above, that's why you have safety switches and relieve valves on pipelines
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Malawian(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
NoLimit47:
What just happened over there with the distance the sound and vibration traveled, it looks more like an explosive and not just a pipeline explosion.
Certainly is. I believe some shadowy persons buried a large catche of explosives there for
Whatever future reasons and it spontaneously exploded. Reason the vibration was statewide.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by wavylevel: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
GOD IS GREAT SINCERELY

Pls u people should stop quoting me o pls, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion pls
I said according to my own understanding,
Anybody is free to reason whichever way he or she likes o

Your mighty God needs to kill puny humans to show He is Supreme. What a low self-esteem, psychotic God.

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by xynerise: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is no pipeline explosion. The impact was something else

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Ezmans: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Topxcel:
This is painful and a great loss. May God comfort those affected by the explosion embarassed
even if you send government officials here to do assessment they I'll come here & collect bribe, I don't believe this shit hole call a country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.