Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (95141 Views)

Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Venerable612(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
you people will never read the Bible. The children of isrealites God punished, are they not his children?
I said what if?
It's just an assumption naw haba

I won’t engage in religious arguments with you. No one can defend God.

The most important things for you to note is that there are;

Natural disasters; and
Human caused disasters.

And in this instance, this appears, clearly, to be man made. God may be aware of all these things - but it doesn’t mean he is responsible for them. You can be in the class when your class mate was stealing - but it doesn’t mean you stole the item.

You folks should know the difference and stop attributing everything to God.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Felt it at Canaanland Ogun state.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2020

I believe it's a bomb that can have such impact.
The government should investigate this. It's not just a pipeline explosion.
The sound and vibration we felt inside church today is not just a pipeline explosion rock as it is so similar to the same impact we got during the Ikeja Military Cantonment bomb explosions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Basher8583:

How won't the dullard be a huge curse to my entire family when he has financially crippled my useless mother who is an Aristo Olosho servicing dirty almajiris... I hope he dosent stop AR drugs coz we may all die as my mother gave us all HIV

See what u are talking about ur mother.. She may be useless, but do u have to tell the whole world?
Useless boy always fast in calling ladies Olosho - even his own mother fa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Excuzeme: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
All these people building near GAS/Fuel pipeline sef!
Imagine, A Catholic School, right on the righ tof way of Pipelines? angry angry

People need to use their common sense and stop putting their lives in danger.
When you build within a few kilometers of these Gas or Fuel lines, you shoudl be comfortable with the risk you are taking.
Same goes for building under High tension Power lines.

RIP to the dead, if that means anything but l dont fancy this sort of deliberate and stubborn waste of lives.
Use your sense, when you are building or renting a house, if it is too close to any of the afforementioned source of danger (Gas, PMS, High Tension lines), please desist.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by noisy45(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
FrLukas:
Probably because it was GAS pipeline.

Yes only gas can give this magnitude of destruction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Fantazy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Very close to my house at omo onile(abule ado) fire did not even touch those building above, that's vibration

My God!
What happened to the people in those houses?
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by olaniyilukman(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
wickedtuna:
These pictures look like the aftermath of a bomb blast. God save us all.
Exactly bro, you have saying my mind ... This look like bomb tragedy
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by deebrain(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
9jaRealist:
WHERE’S GOVERNOR ‘PONTIUS PILATE’ SANWO-OLU?
He should have already been there, LEADING from the front!

Meanwhile, thoughts and prayers for any and all victims. angry
>

Pontius Pilate was administrating the issues arising from the conviction of Jesus the Nazarene.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by noisy45(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nigerian Army has just tested the mother of all bombs. Congratulations
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Basher8583: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Karatum:

See what u are talking about ur mother.. She may be useless, but do u have to tell the whole world?
Useless boy always fast in calling ladies Olosho - even his own mother fa

Oloshoooooooo. No go find work

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Basher8583:

Oloshoooooooo. No go find work

Until ur Olosho mother gets work, I am still fine. Son of a thousand fathers

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by wickedtuna: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
olaniyilukman:

Exactly bro, you have saying my mind ... This look like bomb tragedy
is it gas pipe?
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by PrinceKenne(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
God where is your face, the year 2020 sha!!!
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by nelsdavid(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
This thing look like bomb...not just pipeline explosion
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by VellyG(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
I live close to the airport Ajao Est precisely, infact when I heard the sound what came into my mind was that a plane went down.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by OkoAmarashy: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Look at the scene of the blast, look at the scenes from areas bombed in Syria, they are the same. Early emergency responders said it wasn't a pipeline blast. What then was it?

That thing was an explosive ordnance AKA Bomb.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Happychildlove(f): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
emeijeh:
If any guy had borrowed an expensive car from his friend to show off this morning, and the car was parked around the vicinity where the explosion
took place, SORRY IS HIS NAME
na war ooo no be sorry
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by AmuDimpka: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
wickedtuna:
These pictures look like the aftermath of a bomb blast. God save us all.

It doesn't look like an explosion of pipeline. We go with Anything that is told us ...it's good to believe

If it's has pipeline it's possible to have a high Impact
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by AmuDimpka: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
nelsdavid:
This thing look like bomb...not just pipeline explosion

All the way in Ikeja we felt it . It sounded like a bomb
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Dereformer(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
lebete3000:

If Boko Haram takes responsibility for this peren, I swear Lagos is finished...

I will simply resign and go back to the East, join any military formation to protect the Eastern corridors.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by paschenko(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Because it is right inside a residential area with a high population density.

So, its impact on lives and property is very high and devastating.

I won't be surprised if it was a missile which was launched to cause such a disaster.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Because it is right inside a residential area with high population density.
So, its impact on lives and property is very high and devastating.

so abule egba is not a residential area with high population density
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by Maghan37: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ladylite:
Maaaaad ohhhhh

Pls hope lives were not lost.

This 2020 has been somehow. God keep us o
Unfortunately at least 11lifes where lost sorry.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by luluman: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
RightChannel:
Zoogeria
you must be Igbo
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by thundafire: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
I think pressure on the tank made it to explode like dat
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by mechanics(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
So sad, is not good at all to experience pipeline explosion.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Sir this isn't the first time pipeline will explode in that area, how come this one is diff

Since u don't agree with d reason he gave why don't u suggest yours?
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by RightChannel: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
luluman:
you must be Igbo
No, Chinese
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by luluman: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
RightChannel:

No, Chinese
No wonder.Corona is affecting you.
Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I'm not within Lagos, but comments from nairalanders suggests the magnitude was great.

I understand the sound and vibrations was perceived even in some neighbouring states such as Ogun.

The distance to my house is far but I felt the impact o. There is something more to this. It can't be ordinary explosion.
Immediately, I stepped out to see what the sound and wave was about . Having seen a tick smoke from long distance, I am convinced that some people have lost lives and properties.

I know anything at a close range will be totally written off. So I told my wife. It didn't take 30mins before the gory pictures start coming out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) by BlacDonaldTrump(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2020
It was a vapour cloud explosion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.