Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name (1162 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by bisibaby(f): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2007
Hello Nairalanders!!!!!

I came to the house today to ask a question and the question is for we ladies in the house lets assume u went to your guy or b/f's house and you collected  his phone and search it all through then u see him store a name of another lady with "SWEETHEART" and is not your number pls what will you do? I need a reply of this,  will u ask him immediately that who is this? or you will just watch him against next time or u rake wit him immediately response plz
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by Adurangba(f): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
so what?
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by OmoEko1(f): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2007
Adura_ngba:

so what?
ferlie u can do better than that, WTF IS this suppose to mean omoekocuteass@yahoo.com, you better get help fast becos this your craziness is getting out of hands angry angry angry angry
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by Adurangba(f): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
shakes head and hisses
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by OmoEko1(f): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2007
Adura_ngba:

shakes head and hisses
u better change that email attention seeker angry angry angry
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by sillyboy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2007
Women are here again with their silly thoughts oooooooo.
@Adura ngba. God bless you jare. Sweet heart doesn't mean there is something sweet going on between them.

Even if there is something going on, something good is not meant for just a person! all the women the guy comes across could have a feel of the guys majestic firing grin, what y'all think?
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by biozy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2007
hmmm.
first what did he store ur name as?
also ask him why he did that.
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by bebe2007(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2007
If the number is not that of a family member of his, i will be very suspicious o!! i would ask him straight up, make i know where i stand.
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by anon101(f): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2007
i will ask him o , immediately ,
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by sillyboy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2007
@bebe2007 and blachnbold. Why won't the two of you ask him. I pity you ladies. Instead of asking and killing the guy with saliva, just make him feel good. Advise to the two of you; action speaks louder than word. Fire your guy back to his senses and you can bet he will store your names with Sweeter than thou!
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by bebe2007(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2007
Babes, you are even lucky he made it obvious, maybe there is nothing to worry about. i used to know a guy like this,  he would save his numbers with codes like xyz, eef,ggh, hyh etc now that is what i call a serial cheat. You would not even know whose number it is. Very frustrating! But somehow you would know when he is talking to a babe, the body language and all.
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by bebe2007(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2007
sillyboy:

@bebe2007 and blachnbold. Why won't the two of you ask him. I pity you ladies. Instead of asking and killing the guy with saliva, just make him feel good. Advise to the two of you; action speaks louder than word. Fire your guy back to his senses and you can bet he will store your names with Sweeter than thou!

Everything is not about SEX o!!!!! cool down sillyboy.
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by bisibaby(f): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2007
biozy:

hmmm.
first what did he store your name as?
also ask him why he did that.

Boizy he stored it wit my baby

Adura_ngba:

so what?

Adura so u mean that does not matter to you right? undecided
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by oreofemi(f): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2007
Just watch him and see what he is up to, and if he is trying something stupid , then you can think of what to do, are you not a woman?so just do what ladies do
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by iice(f): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
Ask him!
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by SweetT1: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2007
@Bisibaby
I don't know Nigerian girls can't be real for a second. Bisibaby started her post by saying "Your boyfriend" Instead of starting with "My boyfriend". Who are you trying to decieve? It's nobody's business but yours and you don't have nothing to be ashamed of !! Now back to your post, why don't you go through his phone messages. I'm sure you will find more than sweetheart in there. That is the first sign, i'm sure you will find more with time ! Unless he is smart enough to delete all those messges in time.
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by efuah(f): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2007
bebe2007:

Everything is not about SEX o!!!!! cool down sillyboy.
tell him for me dear

@topic
i will ask him, but calmly.
Re: Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name by oreofemi(f): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2007
Thank you efuah for that,because silly always think about sex.

(1) (Reply)

Men - What Is Romance To You? / Happy Valentine's Day Vero / Is She Frontin Or Freaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.