Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) (2626 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2020
illicit:
If I help you get one....
what's in it for me
We will negotiate what I will give you, find first.. real one pls

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Pls are u saying it doesn't matter if I senior her with much gap cause I feel she is so young? You are right if she enters school she will possibly loose it

It doesn't matter. Just marry her. The younger she is the better. You can train her more easily this way.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Lol...
The guy only asked for one criteria.... I don’t think that’s too much to ask.... he doesn’t even mind if the girl can’t read or write...why are u making the situation so complex by comparing what he wants to something else....

The truth is both virginity and good character are hard to come by these days....
while virginity isnt guaranteed good character, it is however highly possible that an adult mature girl disciplined enuf to not let her body be used as public toilet in the name of boyfriend & girlfriend dating will have an appreciable amount of good character...

So, there’s a very large chance the OP will be killing two birds with one stone
Thanks for the understanding, don't mind the girl trying to derail from the topic
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2020
crackkhaus:
Watch as these non-virgin women will try to derail this thread.

Virginity is not good character.. lmao cheesy

Is it not better to be a virgin with bad character, than a non-virgin with bad character?
You can't be losing on both ends...

We move
I didn't even state character cause I know we all learn by the day still she brought up what I never asked

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

It doesn't matter. Just marry her. The younger she is the better. You can train her more easily this way.
I will think about this just the age difference that is my worry but I'm open to help/suggestions
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2020
I smell juju here

6 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by crackkhaus: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2020
VirginSearcher:

I didn't even state character cause I know we all learn by the day still she brought up what I never asked
Don't mind her.

There's no one on earth with perfectly good character, no one is Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by bukatyne(f): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Funny thread.

Goodluck OP.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Adgideon(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2020
After you have devourly devoured many girls well-done I join u in ur search

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Dera25(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Pls are u saying it doesn't matter if I senior her with much gap cause I feel she is so young? You are right if she enters school she will possibly loose it
Bros where are you from? I think it is necessary at the girl might ask some questions about you
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin

FatherBona:

Evening Newspaper spotted grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Phenomenal16(f): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Interesting
U see that everybody is doing sth doesn't make it right......
At this point am beginning to fear guys.....
This one almost all the guys here including my own personal cousin want to marry a virgin ....
What's happening?
Like I don't understand
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Interesting
This one almost all the guys here including my own personal cousin want to marry a virgin ....
What's happening?
Like I don't understand
Pls respect our desire and help out.. thanks
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Dera25:

Bros where are you from? I think it is necessary at the girl might ask some questions about you
That's the reason we would discuss on phone first and she is free to ask me anything
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
bukatyne:
Funny thread.

Goodluck OP.
Thank you
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Adgideon:
After you have devourly devoured many girls well-done I join u in ur search
Pls understand what I wrote and don't derail abeg
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
eniolaamos7:
I smell juju here
Everyone is not like you, have a clean heart for once
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Everyone is not like you, have a clean heart for once
so do you think anyone will help you source for one here. better start going churches densely populated with females, from them you should be able to get a genuine one because not all at church too are virgins.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by DSHADOWWALKER: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hi Guys,

I'm due to marry at least before the end of this year but the problem is that "I only want to marry a virgin girl" reason being that this would make me see my wife as one who lived a very decent and clean life a replica of me. I have been introduced to a virgin girl but my problem is that she is going to be 18 this year and way too young for me as I senior her with much gap. Pls advice? I'm looking for someone between 20 and 25 even if she is not educated I'm very willing to train her in school once I pay her bride price. If you have a sister/someone you know please refer me by quoting/send me a pm.. I'm serious and 100% this is for good
Note: I have a very secured future, with a sweet job and I'm highly financially stable, I don't mind paying anyone who helps me achieve this. She could be from the South East, South/West Christian only else she is willing to convert.

I have always promised that if I marry one I will buy her a clean SUV as a gift to honor her.

Willing to share pics/make video call with the girl if we connect

Please your guy need una help I want to tie the knot asap.

No scammers/Fakers pls.. I'm keen on this..

Thanks

So virginity is your priority while love/attraction,compability and chemistry aren't,Waoh. grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by sisisioge: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin

I know one. She's 24yrs. I can connect you but I need money for data and credit to chat/talk to her. Plus transport fare too.

She's dark, tall, very curvy, extremely well behave, wonderful cook, amiable, agreeable, teachable, super intelligent, decently religious and frugal with fiances. I'm sure you'd like her.

Send me paragraph 1 above. Cheers.
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

So virginity is your priority while love/attraction,compability and chemistry aren't,Waoh. grin
Don't worry when we get to know every other thing will set in

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

I know one. She's 24yrs. I can connect you but I need money for data and credit to chat/talk to her. Plus transport fare too.

She's dark, tall, very curvy, extremely well behave, wonderful cook, amiable, agreeable, teachable, super intelligent, decently religious and frugal with fiances. I'm sure you'd like her.

With the emoji and reply, u probably think I'm joking
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
eniolaamos7:

so do you think anyone will help you source for one here. better start going churches densely populated with females, from them you should be able to get a genuine one because not all at church too are virgins.
I'm just being hopeful, but I will try out your advice though it could be herculean
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
VirginSearcher:

With the emoji and reply, u probably think I'm joking

No nau. I have a condition that makes me laugh most of the time... Doctors aren't really willing to help. No vex.

But were you expecting things to be done for you for free? Send me money let me help your scout, is it not a virgin girl? Small thing! Just be sending it small small until it completes.
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by OlawaleBammie: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Interesting
What's happening?
Like I don't understand

I think ur cousin is seeing what u re nt seeing as a lady cool

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by OlawaleBammie: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Where did u see JESUS in female form??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Of course I'm sure. Look at all the examples of true love despite the great age gap; like this one here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5738890/regina-daniels-ned-nwoko-all

Is your own age gap as big as that? Just trust in true love. It knows no barrier.
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by proclinician: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hmmm it's terrible. Good luck oga searcher. All the girls you all devour finish and use and abuse who do u want to abandon them for kwen?
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Op, why must you get married before this year runs out??

I understand your criteria, but if I can help, I need to assure prospective client that your reasons are genuine.
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
sisisioge:

No nau. I have a condition that makes me laugh most of the time... Doctors aren't really willing to help. No vex.

But were you expecting things to be done for you for free? Send me money let me help your scout, is it not a virgin girl? Small thing! Just be sending it small small until it completes.

grin grin grin

Are you somehow distantly related to the Joker?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by sisisioge: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

Are you somehow distantly related to the Joker?

My mommy told me he is my great grand uncle's nephew's son. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by fcdgrand(m): 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
i am also searching for virgin but there are no hymen intact virgin in nairaland, so take your search offline and that is what i am doing right away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) / If You Knew All You Knew About Yourself, Would U Marry Someone Exactly Like U / What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.