Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) (2627 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Of course I'm sure. Look at all the examples of true love despite the great age gap; like this one here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5738890/regina-daniels-ned-nwoko-all

Is your own age gap as big as that? Just trust in true love. It knows no barrier.
No bro, my own age gap isn't up to that.. giving this a thought while open to options
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
fcdgrand:
i am also searching for virgin but there are no hymen intact virgin in nairaland, so take your search offline and that is what i am doing right away
I don't know if their is but I posted it in case of referrals that is someone who knows anyone
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
proclinician:
Hmmm it's terrible. Good luck oga searcher. All the girls you all devour finish and use and abuse who do u want to abandon them for kwen?
Thanks, praying fervently
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Op, why must you get married before this year runs out??

I understand your criteria, but if I can help, I need to assure prospective client that your reasons are genuine.
Because I'm due to, however if the girl wants us to slow it down till next year its fine but she must ensure she remains decent/untouched. I'm as genuine as u could ever think of besides the lady decides?
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

No bro, my own age gap isn't up to that.. giving this a thought while open to options

There you are. If a 60 year age gap can do it, why can't yours?
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Do u know if that's GreatResearcher?
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Thanks, praying fervently

Praying without checking your mail
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You so on point
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by VirginSearcher(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Goodmind111:

Praying without checking your mail
I'm trying to reach it, will reply pls
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Makes no difference. This is a faceless forum so I reply comments not people here. Who they are, what they do, where they live, what they believe is all irrelevant to the truth. The truth is universal.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Makes no difference. This is a faceless forum so I reply comments not people here. Who they are, what they do, where they live, what they believe is all irrelevant to the truth. The truth is universal.
Smart reply.
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Smart reply.

Don't act so surprised. I'm obviously smart.
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Don't act so surprised. I'm obviously smart.
Obviously? Do I know u before ni
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by GreatResearcher: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by GreatResearcher: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hi Guys,

I'm due to marry at least before the end of this year but the problem is that "I only want to marry a virgin girl" reason being that this would make me see my wife as one who lived a very decent and clean life a replica of me. I have been introduced to a virgin girl but my problem is that she is going to be 18 this year and way too young for me as I senior her with much gap. Pls advice? I'm looking for someone between 20 and 25 even if she is not educated I'm very willing to train her in school once I pay her bride price. If you have a sister/someone you know please refer me by quoting/send me a pm.. I'm serious and 100% this is for good
Note: I have a secured future, with a good job and I'm financially stable, I don't mind paying anyone who helps me achieve this. She could be from the South East, South/West Christian only else she is willing to convert.

I have always promised that if I marry one I will buy her a clean SUV as a gift to honor her.

Willing to share pics/make video call with the girl if we connect

Please your guy need una help I want to tie the knot.

No scammers/Fakers pls.. I'm keen on this..

Thanks
You just dug your grave by coming to NL to seek for a wife.
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher post=87526248][/quote]Good one
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by GreatResearcher: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good one
I still need a wife but not from NL and not a contract wife.
Re: In Need Of A Virgin Girl To Marry (please Read) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I still need a wife but not from NL and not a contract wife.
Sure. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) / Seven Year Old Gets Plastic Surgery To Prevent Bullying (would You Allow It) / WIVES - Why Do You Hide Financial Projects From Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.