Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Flogging A Child Is A Waste Of Time And Child Abuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flogging A Child Is A Waste Of Time And Child Abuse (647 Views)

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's / This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flogging A Child Is A Waste Of Time And Child Abuse by profuk7: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Perhaps before the 21st century flogging could stand as the most effective, punitive or corrective measure applied when children commit ills or do wrongs such as: disobedience, disrespect or mistakes. But con-temporarily and over the years flogging have been rendered ineffective. Not only has it been rendered ineffective it is equally considered to be outdated.

As a Nigerian, flogging has always been a part of our culture and a way of discipline. Therefore, it cannot be denied that flogging did come with its own benefits such as instilling fear and discipline in the minds of Nigerian children.

https:///2WgfTaw

Re: Flogging A Child Is A Waste Of Time And Child Abuse by donbachi(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
During my time...na 2by2 dem use flog me.
Re: Flogging A Child Is A Waste Of Time And Child Abuse by Omnivalent(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
what is this post doing under romance section? . . . mehhh! no wonder my Computer Teacher used to call flogging CANE ROMANCE. the feeling you have after being flogged always feel like sex.
Re: Flogging A Child Is A Waste Of Time And Child Abuse by Abfinest007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
so flogging is outdated u lied, bcuz even adult still fear beating/flogging if u think I'm lying ask eke erweremadu
Re: Flogging A Child Is A Waste Of Time And Child Abuse by GboyegaD(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
I don't believe in flogging however, occasional two strokes to help a child remember what you have been warning him/her on.

2 Likes

Re: Flogging A Child Is A Waste Of Time And Child Abuse by drnoel: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
I don't believe in flogging however, occasional two strokes to help a child remember what you have been warning him/her on.
On spot. I don't hold back to punish or flog if I absolutely have to do so. I tell, I warn and the 3rd one is cane. I kids know that and they don't allow me reach number 3 grin grin
Re: Flogging A Child Is A Waste Of Time And Child Abuse by Randy100: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2020
profuk7:
Perhaps before the 21st century flogging could stand as the most effective, punitive or corrective measure applied when children commit ills or do wrongs such as: disobedience, disrespect or mistakes. But con-temporarily and over the years flogging have been rendered ineffective. Not only has it been rendered ineffective it is equally considered to be outdated.

As a Nigerian, flogging has always been a part of our culture and a way of discipline. Therefore, it cannot be denied that flogging did come with its own benefits such as instilling fear and discipline in the minds of Nigerian children.

You are contradicting yourself. Op are you for flogging or against flogging.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada Cries For Help Says She Has Been Feeling Too H*rny Lately / Why Most Men Find It Hard To Love A Woman Who Has Truly Loves Him / Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.