Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! (10957 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Put yourself in her boyfriends shoes and tell me how you'll feel now. Mind you, let's assume the boyfriend is 20, first time in a relationship and maybe in love too.

What will be your reaction?

This one wey you just carry this matter for head like this. Hope it is not what I am thinking....
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

This wey you just carry this matter for head like this. Hope it is not what I am thinking....

What are you thinking?
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

What are you thinking?

Maybe she's a registered member here. You never can tell..
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

Maybe she's a registered member here. You never can tell..

I don't understand.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by COOL10(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Put yourself in her boyfriends shoes and tell me how you'll feel now. Mind you, let's assume the boyfriend is 20, first time in a relationship and maybe in love too.

What will be your reaction?

The girl won't tell him,so it's highly unlikely he'll find out, unless OP chooses to expose her. His major hope is if he catches her in the act,maybe with another guy,maybe going through her phone. Once he finds out about the true nature of women,he'll most likely turn into a player who breaks hearts for a living.

Girls have always been the ones responsible for turning good guys into 'bad boys' yet y'all claim innocence.

3 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bros you do well...

If she comes back, fine. she no come again, fine!

Just play a tight game, and u've done that already!

grin grin grin
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
COOL10:

The girl won't tell him,so it's highly unlikely he'll find out, unless OP chooses to expose her. His major hope is if he catches her in the act,maybe with another guy,maybe going through her phone. Once he finds out about the true nature of women,he'll most likely turn into a player who breaks hearts for a living.

Girls have always been the ones responsible for turning good guys into 'bad boys' yet y'all claim innocence.

The question was how would you feel?

But never mind, you've mentioned the point I wanted you to. 'A player' is the resultant action of the Op behaviour with this girl. Do you see what I'm trying to point out here? A fellow guy will be responsible for another guy's heartache, why are you guys applauding him? And this is why guys solidarity for one another will always baffle me.

Sha, what did I forget in the cathedral that I'm ranting like this.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by crackkhaus: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
ah swear. You follow a guy to his house na pray una wan pray? Abi na gist wehn una never gist for outside. Lolz grin
You dey mind these chics..

They want to visit, stretch leg for breeze to be blowing their yansh while the guy serves food and they watch film..
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by crackkhaus: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your response wouldn't be the same if she was engaged. No matter how you guys try to justify it, the truth is that most guys are the ones ruining the relationship of their fellow guys by thinking and behaving like this.

Why go after a girl knowing she's in a relationship just to prove what?
This is a very silly childish thing to say, no offence...

An adult is responsible for their own decisions and mistakes. Any girl in a relationship who is approached by a guy and she ends up sleeping with him has ONLY herself to blame.

The only group of women a guy should respect and not try to approach is a married one.
Every other girl/woman who is not married is fair game and may the best man get the pussi.

6 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
I dont really like writing long notes on such a thing... but the issue is:

1. how sure are you that she's really into a relationship? (she never made mention of the guy's name whenever they chat or call or hangout)

2. trust me, if the babe really love the guy she claimed to be in a relationship with, she wouldn't have fell for this 'gentleboy's little tricky-game

3. And am very sure the other guy she claimed to be dating is not that caring or mature enough for the girl, she only felt connected to him but am very sure the other guy is not making the relationship an interesting one. (all the calls, chats, little conversations, hanging out, holding of hands etc)

ONCE AGAIN BROZ U DO WELL

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by mrMeen(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But never mind, you've mentioned the point I wanted you to. 'A player' is the resultant action of the Op behaviour with this girl. Do you see what I'm trying to point out here? A fellow guy will be responsible for another guy's heartache, why are you guys applauding him? And this is why guys solidarity for one another will always baffle me.

the op is wrong for sleeping with the girl despite the knowledge that she has a boyfriend. has a share of the blame

the said girl is stupid for visiting a guy who is not her boyfriend and sleeping with him, to me she has the biggest sure of the blame,.

the boyfriend who is stupid enough to date, trust a girl , haaaa in this case I am trying to find a way to just pin a fault on this guy cuz he really is blameless in this situation, may God delivery him from that farm tool.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by crackkhaus: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Females will never understand it, that's what makes us completely different from each other and why a man's life is typically less emotionally complicated than a woman's.

That girl's boyfriend, should he find out about the guy in the OP and then break up with his girlfriend, will probably still end up drinking beer on the same table with him if they run into each other in the same bar.

That's boys for you.

3 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

This is a very silly childish thing to say, no offence...

An adult is responsible for their own decisions and mistakes. Any girl in a relationship who is approached by a guy and she ends up sleeping with him has ONLY herself to blame.

The only group of women a guy should respect and not try to approach is a married one.
Every other girl/woman who is not married is fair game and may the best man get the pussi.

Men still approach the married ones despite knowing that part. What would be your judgement on such a guy?

It's funny how you guys only see the fault yet you don't seem to visualise the boyfriend predicament. A guy may turn a player and develop hatred for women, but I'm over-analysing it. Sha like some guy said, you guys understand each other so please, continue with the 'pucci is fair game' behaviour. It's still a man that will come here and cry about his girlfriend not being loyal
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Females will never understand it, that's what makes us completely different from each other and why a man's life is typically less emotionally complicated than a woman's.

That girl's boyfriend, should he find out about the guy in the OP and then break up with his girlfriend, will probably still end up drinking beer on the same table with him if they run into each other in the same bar.

That's boys for you.

Like I said, I won't bother anymore. You people should continue with your beliefs. Let no idiot come here to complain he's heartbroken or that he found his girl cheating. You all should continue sleeping with each others girlfriend. What's my own

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
I dont really like writing long notes on such a thing... but the issue is:

1. how sure are you that she's really into a relationship? (she never made mention of the guy's name whenever they chat or call or hangout)

2. trust me, if the babe really love the guy she claimed to be in a relationship with, she wouldn't have fell for this 'gentleboy's little tricky-game

3. And am very sure the other guy she claimed to be dating is not that caring or mature enough for the girl, she only felt connected to him but am very sure the other guy is not making the relationship an interesting one. (all the calls, chats, little conversations, hanging out, holding of hands etc)

ONCE AGAIN BROZ U DO WELL

You are bursting brain with this your indepth analysis ooo.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
mrMeen:
the op is wrong for sleeping with the girl despite the knowledge that she has a boyfriend. has a share of the blame

the said girl is stupid for visiting a guy who is not her boyfriend and sleeping with him, to me she has the biggest sure of the blame,.

the boyfriend who is stupid enough to date, trust a girl , haaaa in this case I am trying to find a way to just pin a fault on this guy cuz he really is blameless in this situation, may God delivery him from that farm tool.

Farm tool bawo.. lol
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
mrMeen:

I have discovered today on this thread that men generally are okay with sleeping with each others girlfriend so I won't bother anymore. To you guys that people who want close defined relationships are fools, hence you all are indirectly promoting cheating. My two cent: you guys should continue as long as no one comes here to cry he was cheated on. In fact, you all should transcend into married people too, since relationships mean nothing anymore.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Men still approach the married ones despite knowing that part. What would be your judgement on such a guy?

It's funny how you guys only see the fault yet you don't seem to visualise the boyfriend predicament. A guy may turn a player and develop hatred for women, but I'm over-analysing it. Sha like some guy said, you guys understand each other so please, continue with the 'pucci is fair game' behaviour. It's still a man that will come here and cry about his girlfriend not being loyal

You Sha want me to shoulder all the blames. No Wahala oooo
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I have discovered today on this thread that men generally are okay with sleeping with each others girlfriend so I won't bother anymore. To you guys that people who want close defined relationships are fools, hence you all are indirectly promoting cheating. My two cent: you guys should continue as long as no one comes here to cry he was cheated on. In fact, you all should transcend into married people too, since relationships mean nothing anymore.

You are misinterpreting what's said up there.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

You Sha want me to shoulder all the blames. No Wahala oooo

Actually, I want you and the girl to shoulder the blame together. My point is that I'm shocked that men are okay with it as if relationships are a joke and I'm disappointed that you are okay with it without thinking about the guy's feelings. He could be 20 and naive in the matters of love.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

You are misinterpreting what's said up there.

Tell me explicitly what I'm misinterpreting.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Actually, I want you and the girl to shoulder the blame together. My point is that I'm shocked that men are okay with it as if relationships are a joke and I'm disappointed that you are okay with it without thinking about the guy's feelings. He could be 20 and naive in the matters of love.

What's my own with guy? Is the guy my brother? Is he my friend?

What if she's just creating an imaginary picture just to keep herself in check?

1. She's not a virgin.
2. She did not allow the guy to do anything... Then it's definitely not the guy that went first.

Stop bringing the guy into the picture.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by horlahwaley(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Guys all i can say is beware of std(s) they are very real faa. Hiv, Hepatitis and so on. I work in a lab the ratio of hiv cases in women to men is 100 to 1 for each week for my area. I am even scared to date a girl here .Play safe o.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

What's my own with guy? Is the guy my brother? Is he my friend?

What if she's just creating an imaginary picture just to keep herself in check?

1. She's not a virgin.
2. She did not allow the guy to do anything... Then it's definitely not the guy that went first.

Stop bringing the guy into the picture.

Yes, Sir. My apologies.

Now, let the matter rest. I'm even tired of this whole thread.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by medTechworld(f): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Yes, Sir. My apologies.

Now, let the matter rest. I'm even tired of this whole thread.

Please ignore the matter.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by mrMeen(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

in this situation the boyfriend clearly wanted a closed defined relationship as you put it.

the one who clearly does not deserve such a relations is the person who eagerly went to a guy's house despite knowing that temptation is real, in the grand scheme of things somebody who wants his or her relationship to work will not jeopardize it by allowing any external element to have a chance of coming between them such as voluntary going to his house and receiving the Congo.

or maybe the boyfriend does have females who are clearly interested in him and do invite him to their various houses but probably he is sensible and does not heed them any mind because he knows that he is in a cleary defined relationship and that sleeping with them translates to cheating on his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by HarunaWest(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Like I said, I won't bother anymore. You people should continue with your beliefs. Let no idiot come here to complain he's heartbroken or that he found his girl cheating. You all should continue sleeping with each others girlfriend. What's my own
I have read through your argument so far and it's really mature and apt.
I have a bro code policy, when a lady tells me she is in a serious relationship, I don't even bother to take my wooing further. Cos I believe she is already attached to someone else so I respect people's relationships..However, there's a twist to that. I have personally met ladies that were in serious relationships, but they didn't mind dating me, those are the ones we call(Animashaun). They are ready to date you for copulation, pecuniary interest, social strata, physical appearance et al.
So am sure OP's chick falls in this category. She is a teenager who hasn't gotten hold of her emotional as well as relationship goals/balance due to inexperience. So the OP feeling that he is a bad guy, chyked an amateur and he is feeling himself. Well we guys like to conquer and covet. So he first of all blew his trumpet before stating that he misses her, whereas what he obviously misses about her is the fanny.
Conclusion: Let's not take advantage of peoples weakness or situation cos Karma is a bitch. If your aren't careful, you will be repaid in full.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by jahlove4jah: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
HarunaWest:

I have read through your argument so far and it's really mature and apt.
I have a bro code policy, when a lady tells me she is in a serious relationship, I don't even bother to take my wooing further. Cos I believe she is already attached to someone else so I respect people's relationships..However, there's a twist to that. I have personally met ladies that were in serious relationships, but they didn't mind dating me, those are the ones we call(Animashaun). They are ready to date you for copulation, pecuniary interest, social strata, physical appearance et al.
So am sure OP's chick falls in this category. She is a teenager who hasn't gotten hold of her emotional as well as relationship goals/balance due to inexperience. So the OP feeling that he is a bad guy, chyked an amateur and he is feeling himself. Well we guys like to conquer and covet. So he first of all blew his trumpet before stating that he misses her, whereas what he obviously misses about her is the fanny.
Conclusion: Let's not take advantage of peoples weakness or situation cos Karma is a bitch. If your aren't careful, you will be repaid in full.
Cheers

Beautifully said.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by NNAMDIII(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Children of nowadays ehn, na only woman una know. Born bastards
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DenreleDave(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Truth be told, I've been in her situation before and if not for my strong moral background, what happened to her would have occurred to me too. Yes, I agree she's an adult but I doubt she understands visiting a guy in his house equals sex. At her age, I didn't.

But I'm not justifying her action, please take note. I'm worried about her boyfriend who may be hurt by this incident in recent time.

I don't understand why you guys are applauding his action without giving any thought to the other guy she's dating. Where's the solidarity?
Babe I like u but sumtyms ur comment dey vex mi

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Babe I like u but sumtyms ur comment dey vex mi

If my comments doesn't arouse a feeling of either like or hate in you, then my presence here is nothing but a waste. cheesy wink
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by DonMekino(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
op
on a scale of 1-10, how experienced was she on SEX101 because u are just a hunter whose aim was to cage the prey bcoz of her inexperienced naivity and youthfulness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.