Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! (10960 Views)

d’s / Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Call God's Name During Sex / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:41pm On May 01, 2009
By now, most of you know my sad, sad story-if you don't-here's the link to my original thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-265982.0.html

A quick summary-this guy has his wife now that he lied to me about having in the 1st place and now lives with her(after 8 years and 1 child with me). So yesterday made the 1 month anniversary since he left me and I decided to celebrate and try to get over him by going on a date for the 1st time in 8 years. I told you guys already that we pretty much live in the same neighborhood-and since we know the same people, there's always the chance that we might run into each other-or people we know in common.

Well, apparently the Naija connection was running hot last night, because I caught him driving by my house with his headlights off at 4 this morning(he doesn't know I saw him). He also began texting me around 7am this morning back to back and called me about 5 times telling me someone he knows saw me out with this guy and began questioning me about who the guy was, if he was Nigerian, was I giving "his p_ssy" away, what kind of car he drives, etc. He was acting real jealous and I can't for the life of me understand why!

Can you guys please enlighten me on his new behavior and give me advice on how I should handle his stupidity?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:44pm On May 01, 2009
hope you didnt reply sha and if you did it had better have been "Shouldnt you be with your wife"
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by StrStruck(f): 4:44pm On May 01, 2009
This is the part where you call the cops. . . . he is stalking you.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 4:45pm On May 01, 2009
im sure you dont call it stupidity,all dis one na to form

u like the attention,since you havent gotten it for stime tongue tongue
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:46pm On May 01, 2009
lmao ki olorun dariji e tori pe ika ni e  cheesy

ma da lon, tani were ton se "anniversary" tori heartbreak
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 4:48pm On May 01, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

lmao ki olorun dariji e tori pe ika ni e  cheesy

ma da lon, tani were ton se "anniversary" tori heartbreak

grin grin grin grin abi ooooo
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:51pm On May 01, 2009
amebo no1.:

im sure you dont call it stupidity,all dis one na to form

u like the attention,since you havent gotten it for stime tongue tongue

Sure-I just LOVE being reminded of the heartache he left behind by having him call me questioning me about another guy which I wouldn't have even had to go out on a date with if we were still together. Yup, I just love it.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by dae(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2009
ay bay bay --- also dont you forget to tell him how you had a wonderful tym with the new "guy" and also  that his name is not written on you P@#$y, so why's he asking?!?! then combine what ThiefOfHearts and St☆rStruck said: something like;
ohhh, i had an amazing timewith him! cant wait for the next time and yeah, by the way shuouldnt you be with your Wife?!?! why are you stalking me, you're my baby daddy not husband so quit the stalking cos im sure you know 911 is easy to dial  grin grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2009
Now yall know I can't read Yoruba that well. Aren't you being a punk by not giving a translation? You scared of me now? Don't be scurrred! LOL!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by brutal(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2009
Delete him from ur memory coz d game is over.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:55pm On May 01, 2009
8 years with Yoruba dude and you dont understand a word? That's pretty sad

Once again did you reply? if so with what
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by StrStruck(f): 4:55pm On May 01, 2009
Did you take your kid with you to the date?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 4:55pm On May 01, 2009
iyakadijat nobody is talking about heart ache here

i know women, i know wat they are capable of doing,a lot of them love the attention and when they are not getting it or when they are not been noticed,they will do anything to get noticed and get the attention,which will then bring up the jealousy part wink

And i am very sure your heart has been dancing to alicia keys music "everything is gonna  be alright"

common gurl wink

BTW which one is one month anniversary again? why not say "after a month he left me" instead of anniversary
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by yme1(f): 4:55pm On May 01, 2009
make him more jealous
thereby making a fool of him cheesy
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 4:57pm On May 01, 2009
y me:

make him more jealous
thereby making a fool of him cheesy

dae:

ay bay bay --- also dont you forget to tell him how you had a wonderful tym with the new "guy" and also  that his name is not written on you P@#$y, so why's he asking?!?! then combine what ThiefOfHearts and St☆rStruck said: something like;
ohhh,  i had an amazing timewith him! cant wait for the next time and yeah, by the way shuouldnt you be with your Wife?!?! why are you stalking me, you're my baby daddy not husband so quit the stalking cos im sure you know 911 is easy to dial  grin grin

now dis is my prove iya kadijat,women,they will do anything to get noticed especialy when they are not getting the attention tongue

and i am sure dats wat u did tongue
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by tpiah: 4:58pm On May 01, 2009
maybe you should tell his wife to come and carry her husband?

where was she when the fellow was driving around recklessly at 4:00 am in the morning?

Unless you still want the guy oh! undecided
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by brutal(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2009
All these childish show is a waste of precious time,nothin good will come out of it.I'm out.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:00pm On May 01, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Did you take your kid with you to the date?

Girl, you are buggin'! I don't know if that was sarcasm, but my child will not know adult business and I promise you, she won't even know Mommy ever had a date until I have met my husband. I am not one of those ghetto chicks that be walking around having their kids believe they got 500 "Uncles"-that aint cute. lol
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by yme1(f): 5:02pm On May 01, 2009
@amebo no1.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

yeah right, we female needs attention from our spouse

yeah right that includes EX or no EX grin grin grin cheesy
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:03pm On May 01, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

8 years with Yoruba dude and you dont understand a word? That's pretty sad

Once again did you reply? if so with what

I know-sad, right? I think he did that on purpose so I wouldn't understand his conversations. And no-I haven't replied yet-he left messages on my voicemail-which I'm sure because I'm not answering his calls is making him more crazy, lol!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 5:05pm On May 01, 2009
y me:

@amebo no1.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

yeah right, we female needs attention from our spouse

yeah right that includes EX or no EX grin grin grin cheesy

attention is good,who doesnt like it,as long as it is not done on purpose to stir up jealousy tongue tongue

jeez, dont some of you get tired of trying to make ur dude jealous,dats insecurity speaking there
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:07pm On May 01, 2009
[Well I still think you shouldnt try to leave any dumb cutsy message. Go straight to the point and remind him he's married(tell him to be with his wife) and leave it at that.

amebo no1.:

jeez, dont some of you get tired of trying to make ur dude jealous,dats insecurity speaking there

true date, jare wink
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:09pm On May 01, 2009
tpiah:

maybe you should tell his wife to come and carry her husband?

where was she when the fellow was driving around recklessly at 4:00 am in the morning?

Unless you still want the guy oh! undecided

That's a good one! But she doesn't have a phone or no way to communicate with the outside world when he's not around-which I'm sure he prefers. And heck no I don't want his lying cheating behind!

amebo no1.:

now dis is my prove iya kadijat,women,they will do anything to get noticed especialy when they are not getting the attention tongue

and i am sure dats wat u did
tongue

I promise you, me going out on a date had NOTHING to do with wanting to make him jealous. How was I to know that his friends have just as big mouths as a bunch of old women? I just wanted to have a good time-and I did. The guy was a perfect gentleman and he was FINE, too! Wooh!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by yme1(f): 5:09pm On May 01, 2009
@amebo no1
agreed!!!!!!!!!!!

and A FULL STOP  grin grin grin grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 5:12pm On May 01, 2009
some women wouldnt mind staying out late,come back by 11pm or wear some kinda provocating dress to get a reaction from their men, i dont think the women are getting the desired attention

thats rubbish abegiii,if u r smone dat gets lots of attention,i tell ya,u will be wearing iro ati buba just to get the dude off ur back,cos u aint ready for JAMB  questions and answering grin grin grin grin

ThiefOfHearts:

true date, jare wink
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by DOUBLEOH1(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2009
you girlz are obviously all very stupid.
iya-k, why is it bugging you so much that he seems to be interested in the events of the past date?
just ignore all his attempts if you are not into him anymore, shocked

una sabi form sha meanwhile una BP deh race for under. angry

see as the bros don catch all una attention with one action!!!! tongue shocked smiley
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 5:14pm On May 01, 2009
@iyakadijat

so, are you really going to forget him,or are u still vulnerable to him
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by DOUBLEOH1(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2009
amebo, i too feel you,

make she talk truth to the end. when pple dont get attention they become despirate and gettin sum makes them tel da whole world about it.

he is now feeding her pride abi? shocked grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by DOUBLEOH1(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2009
amebo is it not obvious?
bros still tickles her fancy 100%

correct me if I'm soo wrong iya-k
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:20pm On May 01, 2009
amebo no1.:

@iyakadijat

so, are you really going to forget him,or are u still vulnerable to him

After my date last night, it kind of made me happy that I'm now single. It showed me that there's so much more out there for me and I can't wait to start enjoying single life for real. I am not vulnerable to him anymore because I realize that he is a confused somebody and I don't want a confused man. Not to be crass or anything, but although I get Hot sometimes, I did go out and invest in some, ahem, toys to help me get over. I'll be ok, o! LOL!

And I will admit, although I can do without this negative attention, it does make me feel kind of good that he is suffering just a little after what he did to me. Good-let him suffer.

P.s.-I hope that corrected you Double-O.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by DOUBLEOH1(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2009
(nd I will admit, although I can do without this negative attention, it does make me feel kind of good that he is suffering just a little after what he did to me. [size=8pt]Good-let him suffer.[/size])

and you busy yourself checking out his every move? both of una no sabi wetin deh do una sef.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 5:28pm On May 01, 2009
IyaKadijat:

After my date last night, it kind of made me happy that I'm now single. It showed me that there's so much more out there for me and I can't wait to start enjoying single life for real. I am not vulnerable to him anymore because I realize that he is a confused somebody and I don't want a confused man. Not to be crass or anything, but although I get Hot sometimes, I did go out and invest in some, ahem, toys to help me get over. I'll be ok, o! LOL!

And I will admit, although I can do without this negative attention, it does make me feel kind of good that he is suffering just a little after what he did to me. Good-let him suffer.

P.s.-I hope that corrected you Double-O.

ok on a serious note,if he comes to you when u r Hot,and turns u on,or u get turned on by d sight of him,r u telling me u wont have sex with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / Those Buying Sex Enhancement From Hausa Should See This VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.