Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me (5185 Views)

A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!) / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Malehoearound: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hey ladies, you reside in portharcourt or environ, why not fullfill your sexual fantasy of a discreet sex with no string attached , with a well educated, slim dark complexion guy of 172meters, for rounds of good sex. Kindly inbox me for serious meet up. Malehoearound@gmail. Com.
Gays and male guys should stay off. Only ladies please. Malehoearound@gmail. Com
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by namiji2598: 12:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Konji don hold am for neck

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Britboy(m): 1:04am On Mar 17, 2020
Where's that expired desperate old cargo...husbandsnatcha?
I think you'll be needing the OP's service.
Don't be shy, go on...
Contact him.

*spits*

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Cholls(m): 1:52am On Mar 17, 2020
my brother now this is funny. Sorry to disappoint you bro. na mad woman wey dey roam yup go see cure ya konji

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Britboy:
Where's that expired desperate old cargo...husbandsnatcha?
I think you'll be needing the OP's service.
Don't be shy, go on...
Contact him.

*spits*
What is wrong with u youngman?

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Malehoearound: 5:07am On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=namiji2598 post=87506449]Konji don hold am for neck[/quote grin grin
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Malehoearound: 5:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Cholls:
my brother now this is funny. Sorry to disappoint you bro. na mad woman wey dey roam yup go see cure ya konji
You nor serious oh mad woman ke, mad women dey nairaland or online? I just dey hear for ya mouth. Abeg go play with toy wey ya mama buy for you my inbox don dey drop already with fresh cunt to be bleeped you dey come here dey yan rubbish.
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Cholls(m): 5:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Malehoearound:

You nor serious oh mad woman ke, mad women dey nairaland or online? I just dey hear for ya mouth. Abeg go play with toy wey ya mama buy for you my inbox don dey drop already with fresh cunt to be bleeped you dey come here dey yan rubbish.
my brother you sure watin you dey talk so. Hmmm. You better look left look right for you cross
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Malehoearound: 5:14am On Mar 17, 2020
namiji2598:
Konji don hold am for neck
Konji no dey hold for neck na , e get were e dey hold

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Malehoearound: 5:15am On Mar 17, 2020
Cholls:
my brother you sure watin you dey talk so. Hmmm. You better look left look right for you cross
I don look am since
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Britboy(m): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
What is wrong with u youngman?
I am giving you a taste of your own medicine.
I want you to know how it feels being attacked unprovoked.

Any time you mention Kingsteve unprovoked, or khiaa, I will break you down psychologically.
I will tell you hurtful words that will make you cuddle your daughters at night and cry.
I will make you look for the nearestt gun to kill someone due to transferred aggression.

I am more evil minded than you think you can ever be.
This is just a warning shot!
I'll be watching you!
Behave or face my undiluted wrath.
Britboy takes no prisoners!

Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Britboy:

Any time you mention Kingsteve unprovoked, or khiaa, I will break you down psychologically.
I will tell you hurtful words that will make you cuddle your daughters at night and cry.
I will make you look for the nearestt gun to kill someone due to transferred aggression.

I'll be watching you!
... oh my Sweethrunaway son ! grin grin u are so damn pathetic like gush :\..if u think u are hurting me then u shall believe am a virgin 2!

... U need 247 ×2yrs to study d hate of women , u are just a boy trying to hurt a madam! Hahahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin

That u see me here is a great honour, so u and that cursed lesbian taraja faced alien shud do ur thing ok...As 4 it ,Hmmm
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2020
Britboy:

I'll be watching you!
...And leave my sugar honeys tweiker n deepfeel alone face ur witchiaa
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Britboy(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...And leave my sugar honeys tweiker n deepfeel alone face ur witchiaa

Fvck you and your sugarboys!
Do you think I have that time to engage idiots?
I thought you were sensible...a fraction of it atleast.
But no, you're wrecked!

In fact, you're a walking corpse!
No surprises though.
All your evil deeds have caught up with you.
I pity your daughters too.

Karma doesn't forget.
Whatever evil you did to people, it will befall them too.
There's no hiding place.
You can take this statement to the bank!
B!tch!
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Britboy:

Fvck you and your sugarboys!
Do you think I have that time to engage idiots?
I thought you were sensible...a fraction of it atleast.
But no, you're wrecked!

In fact, you're a walking corpse!
No surprises though.
All your evil deeds have caught up with you.
I pity your daughters too.

Karma doesn't forget.
Whatever evil you did to people, it will befall them too.
There's no hiding place.
You can take this statement to the bank!
B!tch!
...that am wrecked because I made u believe that! My dear am not wrecked, I can't be marrying 2 A-graded husbands and still be wrecked...
I can't be visiting my LF daughters in some part of this world n still be wrecked ( though am on pause due to virus)

...Yes I killed people but the bad ones , I made sure of dat, I did d society good by that!

If not that rekhina (Leticis in 2015) begged me to join her here to reminicise our schools days ...u won't be disrespecting me like dis ,

IF U MAKE ME UPSET I wILL MESS U AP cheesy
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2020
Malehoearound:
Hey ladies, you reside in portharcourt or environ, why not fullfill your sexual fantasy of a discreet sex with no string attached , with a well educated, slim dark complexion guy of 172meters, for rounds of good sex. Kindly inbox me for serious meet up. Malehoearound@gmail. Com.
Gays and male guys should stay off. Only ladies please. Malehoearound@gmail. Com

...how many centimetres do u have down there cos I don't want kingsteve "britboy" Uche's scenario of 2mm dic.k , damnassboy embarrassed me so bad that nite in pH city

Casalinda can bear witness , cos I screenshoted our regret message

I base in ahoada 4 now

Cc omar09 tweiker deepfeel liposure

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Britboy(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...that am wrecked because I made u believe that! My dear am not wrecked, I can't be marrying 2 A-graded husbands and still be wrecked...
I can't be visiting my LF daughters in some part of this world n still be wrecked ( though am on pause due to virus)

...Yes I killed people but the bad ones , I made sure of dat, I did d society good by that!

If not that rekhina (Leticis in 2015) begged me to join her here to reminicise our schools days ...u won't be disrespecting me like dis ,

IF U MAKE ME UPSET I wILL MESS U AP cheesy

Respect is earned, not given!
You disrespected yourself when you abuse kingsteve, even though he tried to show you some undeserved respect.
I will torment you psychologically if you keep crossing my path.
The little respect I have for you is out of the window.
You drew first blood!
The battleline has been drawn!
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Britboy:

Respect is earned, not given!
You disrespected yourself when you abuse kingsteve, even though he tried to show you some undeserved respect.
I will torment you psychologically if you keep crossing my path.
The little respect I have for you is out of the window.
You drew first blood!
The battleline has been drawn
...Are you sure you can fight me , A mama of white angels international? cheesy
I shall beat u physically and phonically grin
.. Am not tweiker who engages u on timeless ribeety , so think b4 u talk ,I shall give u one hour to edit ur comment if not Warrrrrrrrr hehehehe smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Britboy(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Are you sure you can fight me , A mama of white angels international? cheesy
I shall beat u physically and phonically grin
.. Am not tweiker who engages u on timeless ribeety , so think b4 u talk ,I shall give u one hour to edit ur comment if not Warrrrrrrrr hehehehe smiley
Fvck you!
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Omar09(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...how many centimetres do u have down there cos I don't want kingsteve "britboy" Uche's scenario of 2mm dic.k , damnassboy embarrassed me so bad that nite in pH city

I base in ahoada 4 now

Snatchy love... Hope you good?
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Malehoearound: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

I base in ahoada 4 now

Too bad you had regret , hey I think you will like what you see because am big and long down there. Am based in phc at the moment.
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2020
There's nothing I will not see and read on Nairaland. After going through the entire page, I can boldly say that it is one of the craziest page I have ever gone through on Nairaland since I joined.

@husbandsnatcha and @Britboy what's up with the threat and banter. Anyway, you guys just made my day, lol. 2mm d.ick? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy SMH.....
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Britboy(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... oh my Sweethrunaway son ! grin grin u are so damn pathetic like gush :\..if u think u are hurting me then u shall believe am a virgin 2!

... U need 247 ×2yrs to study d hate of women , u are just a boy trying to hurt a madam! Hahahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin

That u see me here is a great honour, so u and that cursed lesbian taraja faced alien shud do ur thing ok...As 4 it ,Hmmm
I have a way of creeping into someone's psyche.
I don't have to hate on you....waste of energy!
I'd make you my slave...
mentally!

Even with all your ruggedity and witchcraft,
I'll still break you down!
Never underestimate the power of potent psychology.
I hit hard...
real hard!

Subconsciously, I'd join the list of those that torment your mind, be it day or night.
You really don't wanna add more misery to your damaged soul.

I've got a stockpile of ammo, with your moniker written all over each weapon of destruction.
Specially dedicated to you.

Otu gbawakwa gi there!
Fvck you!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Britboy(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
There's nothing I will not see and read on Nairaland. After going through the entire page, I can boldly say that it is one of the craziest page I have ever gone through on Nairaland since I joined.

@husbandsnatcha and @Britboy what's up with the threat and banter. Anyway, you guys just made my day, lol. 2mm d.ick? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy SMH.....
She's a frienemy, that needs to be eradicated.
A snake!

She took my niceness for weakness.
Took my respect for granted.
Abused and dangled me like a carrot.
Enough is enough!
It's payback time!

Have fun...nothing do you!
grin
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Malehoearound:

Too bad you had regret , hey I think you will like what you see because am big and long down there. Am based in phc at the moment.
... That's great I will prefer u Dan my hateful boy Steven hehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Omar09:

Snatchy love... Hope you good?
...stop greeting me ok ...no more greetings angry angry
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Malehoearound: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... That's great I will prefer u Dan my hateful boy Steven hehehehehehe cheesy
Malehoearound@gmail.com is the code
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Malehoearound:

Malehoearound@gmail.com is the code
...When I fvck u ,I will video it so I can play it to d viewing pleasures of Steven britbwoy the hateful poor gigolo

Agreed?
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Malehoearound: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...When I fvck u ,I will video it so I can play it to d viewing pleasures of Steven britbwoy the hateful poor gigolo

Agreed?
Agreed so long as the bleeping is sure!
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Malehoearound:

Agreed
...I will be at d top

Term agreed or not?

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Malehoearound: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I will be at d top

Term agreed or not?
Seems that's how you love it ! Agreed
Re: Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me by Britboy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Malehoearound:

Agreed
lol
smh

Heed to my advice.
She's bad market!
Her cunt is poisonous!
Her cunt is possesed by demonic forces.
Her cunt has passed through all sorts of rituals you could ever imagine in your wildesst dreams.

If she was the last woman on earth, and konji is killing me, I'd rather w@nk vigorously, than stick my precious golden d!ck in her high mileage demonic cunt.

However, if you still insist on taking the leap of fate, I'd advice you to sleep with one eye open.

She's a dangerous old cargo abandoned at the sea port, with outstanding high demurrage fees.
She's a toxic specie!
Beware!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones / Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? / Hot Girls Dont Make Good Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.