Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG (35843 Views)

COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG / Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say / Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Lameyrite: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
you think they will close the airport when they have family in abroad. if there families want to come back, how would they enter.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
ignis:
Nigerians are reactive and not proactive.

The federal government should do whatever pleases them, afterall if the virus spreads rapidly in this country, all of us will be affected and they won't escape it too.

Just like when they fall sick and fly out of the country for proper medical treatment they also do the same for you right?

No wonder Nigerian politicians keeps exploiting this type of medieval thinking garnished with ignorance for their own good.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
I will blame the Yorubas for supporting a dunce and a block head as president because of tribal and sectional interest. Now the virus is in Nigeria and these set of useless dunder head morons from the North are as clueless as a cow that is pregnant. I hope when people are killed they would have sense. I don't blame them, after all they rejoiced when Igbos were killed during the war.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stupidity of the highest order.

Pls who is ruling Nigeria

Are we smatter than France, USA, Britain. They are all restricting movements already.

Why are we like this na.

So sad.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Shepherdd(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Not a surprising move from our degenerate leaders. USA.has John Hopkins Research hospital which is the best research hospital in the world, Indians also have their India institute of medical sciences also one of the best and both of the countries closed there borders to foreigners yet Nigeria with death sentence hospitals like UCH and LUTH is opening their arms to foreigners.
sad sad

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by AmeLonRo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Allsingles: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dear CoronaVirus,

Please make sure you first affect those who doesn't care about the lives of the common man then kill them first.
With this I will know that you doesn't isolate.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by dederocs(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
sad
US stopped UK, Russia stopped china, this shows what the live of Nigerians is worth to you guys.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by VAQAXY: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ok
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Ifidon25: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
LOL...the man dey play...or the news is fake ....The man dey play oo
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Henroo88(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
it's like they want to have a taste of it to see how it's working. God pass them. let see how it goes.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Kenneth10110(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
hopexter:

Does this warrant your insult? China has always been supportive if Nigeria, just cause they have health issues doesn't mean Nigeria should also neglect them. We Nigerians are not like that. This will make China know their friends in rough and hard times like this. You should go back to your country with such an evil mind undecided

Brain is used for reasoning not an*s
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by DenreleDave(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
LosC:

Lol. Uncle.. Almost all my igbo uncles are partially useless, both paternal and maternal.

Werey omo igbo grin
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Timijo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Everyone is ranting on social media, why not embark on a peaceful protest to ask the federal government close all Nigeria's borders and disallow foreigners from coming in for the time being.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by AnanseK(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Such a foolish decision.

Every single case of Corona infection in Africa is brought by them.

And they have closed their boarders even to their kith and kin but we keep our boarders open. Who are we trying to impress?

This is a big mistake and I see danger ahead.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by echodrum(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ekejoestar:
Whats wrong with these people,as in whats wrong with our leaders mentality, who is the enemy of the masses that is giving them this demonic advice, are u wiser than those nations with more advanced healthcare that put closed their borders,the EU has shut theirself in, france has lockdown their nation, nonessential movement has been cancelled in most of european nations, and these fools at Aso Rock still want to host national sports festival, even India that Nigeria buys drug from has closed their border,so where will nigeria buy drugs to treat nigerians if this calamity happen , yet the F.G is saying they are not closing border, but if it is here in Nigeria that this virus originated with this kind of mortality rate just see how other foreign nation govt that value its citizens life will ban any flight from Nigeria,even ghana sef go close border...... Anyway Coronavirus no know president or senator
could be a way by which nature is going to eliminate our barbaric elderly politicians. Buhari is 70 plus, he is an easy target.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by infogeneral: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
I don't understand why we are always reactive in this country. Even one of the poorest countries like Haiti that depends largely on AID from international organizations has closed its borders. I don't know why Nigeria is afraid to close its borders.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Margjoe: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nigeria needs to be careful now that Benin has reported a case of this virus!
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Xbee007(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
mrZENographer:

The virus can be treated or killed with anti-viral foods or supplement. The rich can afford it very easily. All they need is the knowledge.
But many middle/low class either won't have the money or won't be prepared or won't have the knowledge of how to treat it. And we aren't even talking about the overun hospitals that will leave many waiting for treatment. But these rich people will have first class access or treat at home.
Tell me, what kind of weed do you smoke?
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by baratech: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stupid government
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by tonididdy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lord Jesus I wish I was not in Nigeria ATM.

My prayer is a vaccine should be discovered before this morons called government send us all to....
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Amudeneogu: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
chikevictor:
Useless govt, other countries are looking for a way to curb and stop the virus from spreading but here we are opening everywhere for the virus to spread, it will first of all affect them so that they will know how it feels.wicked and selfish govt.
Don't mind them, all they know is only money. This is the government that valued money and cow more than human lives.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by tonididdy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
I wish the borders are open so Buhari can fly in and out as he likes but No... Only God know their motives.

This is the longest the president has ever stayed in the country, travel nor hungry am again
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by ojaysam25(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:
FG wants corona to kill a lot of Nigerians so he can give their lands to Fulani herdsmen for RUGA. Most visitors from these countries rarely visit northern Nigeria. Its a ploy to finish southerners so he can pounce on their lands

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by davidtemi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Redoil:
why na
well the virus no dey look.face
if I by mistake get am I will sacrifice myself for d country by intentionally infecting our leaders by force and die wit dem. Stupid people in our govt
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Obaakran: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
LosC:

Lol. Uncle.. Almost all my uncles are partially useless, both paternal and maternal.

lol. u re wicked. but u go be Uncle to ur brother or sister children na
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
yeah afterall where would we be without the chinkos?
aba is nothing without their raw materials.
good news for aliexpress customers, you can order things from them.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by sapientia(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Confused FG
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by PHijo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dia papa!
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by chigoizie7(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
What is wrong with this useless govt?
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by yeman1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
.....THEN WE SHOULD BE WAITING FOR CORONA VIRUS THEN...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea / The Dangers Of Opening Bottles With Your Teeth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.