Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG (35844 Views)

COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG / Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say / Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by donMIG(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Old fool
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Barbie15: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
https://twitter.com/fiyiin/status/1239834695053033474?s=20

See the woman infected is not even receiving any treatment as we speak
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Before you insult the FG, y'all better be reminded that there are at least 1 million Nigerians in Italy. Ban Italy and see what happens to your relatives and families in 6 months. Nations are very critical of foreign relations. You don't go banning Chinese citizens after collecting billions of dollars as handout.

No African country today would make the attempt to ban Chinese citizens even if the virus spreads further. After investing around 900 billion dollars on the new silk road, even some Asian and European countries won't ban China.

You people desire the Donald Trump-like ego yet can't develop your own countries. How can you command respect when more than half the population of a state have disappeared to Italy?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kylekent59:
Other countries like USA,Turkey... etc. have restricted immigrants, but here in Nigeria, I don't still get why they ain't stopping citizens from countries where the virus is rife.

Let them remember that "Health is first in everything."

Good health brings money; a healthy life is a happy life.

When we are healthy--- economy booms--- our GDP rises.

They just have to re-think so as not to regret their decisions on allowing people from affected countries to gain access into Nigeria.

If this disease had emanated from Africa, Nigeria would be the number one country on travel ban list.

It is the duty of the FG to save lives, secure the people and provide basic amenities as promised during his campaigns in different states.

Nigeria is highly populated: this disease once spread, would be very hard to contain.

If you ask me my say on this - No!!

Buhari's administracion shouldn't put this country inside well, we all know money is important, but live is more...

It was easy to close d border to rice imports but difficult to close d same entry points because a deadly disease
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by omobaba1759: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
But you can close land border because of rice. Confuse people
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by eneyoduke(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Atiku React
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by juniorstar(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
you are wiser than the US abi?
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Arizonasmokersl: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
I nor even get strength to read this many bullshit
If Nigeria had coronavirus outbreak now all foreign countries could have place critical travel ban on Nigeria by now
Here instead of fg to protect their countries they are using the opportunity to advertise their bad governance
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by CHIMCO(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
They think that they are good in combating diseases. Lol . They will learn when it is too late.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by WetSmoke: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Very useless country. Your border is open to Corona virus and closed to foreign rice etc
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by hopexter(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Brain is used for reasoning not an*s

I'm glad you just realised that you need a brain cheesy
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Peters1212(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stupid Government, run by stupid people
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Ehibiggirl(f): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
ignis:
Nigerians are reactive and not proactive.

The federal government should do whatever pleases them, afterall if the virus spreads rapidly in this country, all of us will be affected and they won't escape it too.
plus there is no where to run to or hide. Their usual hideouts sef has now become the epicenter of the virus
Make them open the border wide sef and invite people from wuhan to come and take treatment here, senseless people in govt
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Kenneth10110(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
hopexter:

I'm glad you just realised that you need a brain cheesy

I agree but you need medical advice not to reason with that asshole of yours
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by hopexter(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kenneth10110:

I agree but you need medical advice not to reason with that asshole of yours

I'm a doctor, I suggest you drop by for treatment undecided grin
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by principalgee: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please, are we sure NIGERIA is actually a country?
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by ayberry: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
NIGERIA ##kai I dunno wat to say sef I perceive the govt z trying to keep d economy going n to give a good gesture to other countries so they can treat us better later on.. I say never , they will never treat us better if this is d reason , Infact we jez showed them we deserve been treated as trash.. thief they rob ur neighbor he komot for him house km knock ur door usef km open door!! E dn reach Ghana, Benin republic... dz shit z on us already n d govt still acting stupid, even UK HEALTH MINISTER catch corona, countries far better in terms of facilities r destabilized... kai , even for bible Old Testament lepers are lock out away from the people .. I hate to think of this govt.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Kenneth10110(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
hopexter:

I'm a doctor, I suggest you drop by for treatment undecided grin

Who will ever allow a doctor that reasons with the an*s to treat them i feel for them.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by hopexter(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Who will ever allow a doctor that reasons with the an*s to treat them i feel for them.

Be bold to write fully what you want to say and stop be intimidated. Your words are not making any sense. undecided
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Ayolachris: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chaiii.....chaiiii.......chaiiiii !!!

Who did dis to us?
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Barcelona98: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
LosC:

Lol. Uncle.. Almost all my uncles are partially useless, both paternal and maternal.
grin
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by pacespot(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Romanoff:
Africans and Inferiority complex.

What's the worse that could happen if you ban them from entering the country entirely?

I heard on Hembelembe that a Chinese man who was spos to be in isolation from the airport bribed his way out of isolation.

It is a staff of his organisation that reported the matter to Hembelembe.

Maybe Nigerians need some corona virus in their lives to get some senses back into their corrupt lifestyles, who knows?
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Coolgent(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
FG trying to justify the money allocated to CORONAVIRUS
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by pacespot(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
It seems the government is looking to take advantage of the economic benefits of this corona era by allowing foreign investors into the country, but that is a dangerous gamble.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Kween09(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mumu FG
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by engrchykae(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ekejoestar:
Whats wrong with these people,as in whats wrong with our leaders mentality, who is the enemy of the masses that is giving them this demonic advice, are u wiser than those nations with more advanced healthcare that put closed their borders,the EU has shut theirself in, france has lockdown their nation, nonessential movement has been cancelled in most of european nations, and these fools at Aso Rock still want to host national sports festival, even India that Nigeria buys drug from has closed their border,so where will nigeria buy drugs to treat nigerians if this calamity happen , yet the F.G is saying they are not closing border, but if it is here in Nigeria that this virus originated with this kind of mortality rate just see how other foreign nation govt that value its citizens life will ban any flight from Nigeria,even ghana sef go close border...... Anyway Coronavirus no know president or senator
relax,the destiny of Nigeria is to serve foreign interests.
Fight wars and die on behalf of western interests as in Congo, Liberia, Mali, biafra.
Nigeria is a slave of the West,that's why some people want out of this shame,Nigeria is against the dignity of the man
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Kenneth10110(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
hopexter:

Be bold to write fully what you want to say and stop be intimidated. Your words are not making any sense. undecided

Simply means your asshole. cheesy
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by badman007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
We have been blessed by the God of the sun..

If you know Benin History of Origin you’d not be shocked to see what’s happening.

Nigeria and Africa should take advantage of this situation
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Antichristus: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
EVEN THE HIV/AID RIDDEN SOUTH AFRICA LOCKED UK AND USA OUT. YOU SEE HOW DAFT THIS REGIME IS?
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Cousin9999: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
They can't be serious.

I guess it's up to the people to chase them out.

Find these people.
Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
Corona Virus is already in this country and no one is aware of it.
trust me, it is when it had spread to about one-tenth of the country's population that the government will start using fire brigaide approach in preventing its wide spread.
and then it would be like campaigning after election.
*don't quote me
*since its already in ghana, forget it.

its been in the country since that Italian man went to Ogun state but they covered it up, almost everyone i know here in Ekiti is either having a running nose, or has fever, or has cough and other symptoms, even me. Its just so sad

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG by hopexter(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Simply means your asshole. cheesy

How do you feel being this confident? Good right, the emoji says it all. That's how you should feel henceforth, never be intimidated by your fellow man like me cos of inferiority complex. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea / The Dangers Of Opening Bottles With Your Teeth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.