Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political (89824 Views)

Burna Boy Will Not Be At "OBIDATTI Music Concert". It's Fake - Fola Folayan / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by femixville(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
dignity33:
The only thing I will said that igbo fail to know in Nigeria is tribalism, put Hausa or Yoruba in charge of anything only what you will see is there brothers but igbos failed to know this . Since Nigeria existence igbo has being fighting for one Nigeria but Yoruba and Hausa are fighting for there tribe that is why they see igbos as not being political sophisticated because they only vote for there tribe, it started back from Awolowo time.

And you think you're making sense..
How do you arrive at that unbalanced, partial conclusion.
You guys always blame your woes on others..
Any man who can't take responsibility for his faults is surely not responsible and can't be..
Until they pack the way whole award fr Igbos then we can say its ok they did well right..
Legends are Legend, it cant be argued over.. That's why you know them even when some are in their grave you still respect them, that's enough for anything..
Giving the dead any award is an insult on the living.. They cn only be immortalized, simple!
All this partiality talk, don't let us put it on like chain.
If you're active, you get the award, if not, work hard for the next time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by YorubaMyKids: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Like east like Arab? grin
See this ewedu gobbler whose people follow the religion of arabs. Confused kid grin

Hehehe don't mind them, nothing these people no go attribute to themselves all because if Lagos (no man's land)

Same skull miners are calling themselves Europe while skull mining and beheading we all know is Arabic in nature. grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by FuckThaMod: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
light099:

Same here too. No new thing you say that people haven't heard before. And presently, everyone already know who the children of hate are, as you're often called. Your hate has gotten stale already, no one cares anymore.

When someone is doing well far better than you, next thing is to envy and then hate. An average Igbo person can't do a day without thinking about Yoruba tribe.
That's why you keep competing with Yorubas all your lives but even if Yoruba sleeps and you keep labouring all day, Yorubas will still achieve more.

A Yoruba adage says, the race a dog ran for 20 years is a mere leisure to a horse.
Another adage says, no matter how far a car goes, it will always meet the road in front of it.
If your smelly tribe are so great why then do you get bothered and write epistles over igbo matter? I thought there's an adage that says, a lion doesn't loose sleep over a sheep.
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

I know that is an achievement these days in Yoruba land, to end up with an Igbo woman. Why can't other tribes brag of wedding a Yoruba woman too?, of course no one wants to have a Tinubu lookalike for an offspring, how now?? grin

Achievement kwa?

See what even your own beloved director said about you.

Which parent will be happy that their son is bringing such home as a girlfriend not to talk of wife...

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Taye4j: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bagehot:

My brother don't mind those yeye people. That's how they have also schemed to keep Igbos out of boxing - Anthony Joshua, Kamoru Usman, Israel Adesanya - all Yorubas! Not even a single Igbo man. Tueh!

So you've jumped from Yorubas dominating Nollywood to marginalisation and Yorubas dominating in boxing. Who do u this kind tin nao. Why are you guys filled with hatred and jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by goodnessme1(f): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Taye4j:

Bros, I've taken my taken to check from 2010 till date and I can't believe what I've seen. Imagine so idiots have the gut to call Lagos a no man's land just because you guys taught you eat your cake and have it. I've equally been to several platforms apart from. Nairaland and what I saw there was appalling.
And you didn't see posts of idiots always mocking Igbos on every thread,using pics of starving biafra children as tool to mock Igbos.
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by abbey621(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
You will all continue to suffer poverty, insecurity, joblessness as long as you perceive your tribe as marginalized, victimized or prejudiced. Common award show, you are shouting tribal injustice. Several here are even comparing women, SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Tmb78(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Taye4j:

Bros, I've taken my taken to check from 2010 till date and I can't believe what I've seen. Imagine so idiots have the gut to call Lagos a no man's land just because you guys taught you eat your cake and have it. I've equally been to several platforms apart from. Nairaland and what I saw there was appalling.
The person you just quoted is a girl.
Check her previous posts and you will see pure,unadulterated hatred for the yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by FuckThaMod: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Have u packed ur bag for south east now grin
Do you mean the east is currently empty? Drop your wack lines, it's too stale.
Idiots think everyone online is in lagos.. Who even wants to be in a koronu environment? Dirty things
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by 9gerian: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! Sighs!

BlackBovi:
Shared with Caption ...

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B91CYfenc5C/

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by DenreleDave(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Like east like Arab? grin
See my family ewedu gobbler my people follow the religion of arabs. Confused kid grin

Go to ur east na... No be fight grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by DenreleDave(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Do you mean the east is currently empty? Drop your wack lines, it's too stale.
Idiots think everyone online is in lagos.. Who even wants to be in a koronu environment? Dirty things

Ehhnn go to east na... Leave Lagos for the yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Why are you presenting him to me if he was popular?? Face the truth no Yoruba movie maker/actor.is popular anywhere especially outside Nigeria they are nonentities, but just mention the Igbo counterparts, all of them are household names outside Nigeria. Igbos made Nollywood so keep quiet and bow to the Igbos that made your ass able to have a movie industry called "Nollywood".

I'm done with you dear.

You can keep ranting.

I only argue with people who can hold and maintain intelligent discussion without flying off the handle or yapping meaninglessly.

I have shown you the pioneer of Nigerian entertainment industry. I have shown you the dates.

Tell us where your ancestors where in the year 1945 when Pa Ogunde started his company.

Nobody watches all those "To God be the glory" movies from Aba anymore.

Wake up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by mashad(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yes....that why the are called 'Yoruba Demon'
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by YorubaMyKids: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:

Achievement kwa?

See what even your own beloved director said about you.

Which parent will be happy that their son is bringing such home as a girlfriend not to talk of wife...
Then why still bring them home then?, not only bringing them home but making it a target and point of duty to marry an Igbo woman, seems this is a new mark of elevation of status in Yoruba land..
While your women are rejected by ALL including you yourselves chai!!! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by 9gerian: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Now this is getting ridiculous shocked cheesy grin

Bagehot:

My brother don't mind those yeye people. That's how they have also schemed to keep Igbos out of boxing - Anthony Joshua, Kamoru Usman, Israel Adesanya - all Yorubas! Not even a single Igbo man. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by hotseat: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
The Igbos mostly dominate the movie industry while the Yorubas predominantly set the pace in the music industry all for the overall good of Nigeria. Cheer up guys! No skin pain
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Adgideon(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
UnknownT:
Goan sit down. You think say na all those movies you dey feature wey Dem dey use 1 week act parts 1-4? Eze ndi ala, Nwa Eze ndi ala, Mpa onye eze ndi ala etc
oga u dey on point
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Taye4j: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
goodnessme1:
And you didn't see posts of idiots always mocking Igbos on every thread,using pics of starving biafra children as tool to mock Igbos.

I don't care who starts what. As long I see the tribal bashing from any tribe against Yorubas, I will respond I kind. How I wish it wasn't like, I have an Igbo colleague in office and we are very close. I mean very close. Infact, she will cook food from house and bring my own in cooler. That is to show you how tight we are, but when it comes to this, I don't care.

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bagehot:

I gave up long ago when they said the Headies was a yoruba award, even when in that particular year, it was actually evenly distributed across people from different parts of the country. Even this year, look at the winners of the AMVCA - they are mostly non-yorubas. I really dont get these people.

As long as more Yorubas win awards than them, it's automatically a Yoruba award. Nothing else matters. Everything has to be a dick measuring contest to them as long as it's a Yoruba man. It's inferiority complex.

13 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by FuckThaMod: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
adelaja70:

GOTO Seyi's Instagram page. Watch and listen to what OONI OF IFE said about Seyi Awolowo involvement in bbnaija show.
Even their bleaching kings watch bb9ja! This is highly preposterous and funny! Very unserious people grin
I'm not surprised tho, their kings even throw punches at each other grin
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by YorubaMyKids: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:

I'm done with you dear.

You can keep ranting.

I only argue with people who can hold and maintain intelligent discussion without flying off the handle or yapping meaninglessly.

I have shown you the pioneer of Nigerian entertainment industry. I have shown you the dates.

Tell us where your ancestors where in the year 1945 when Pa Ogunde started his company.

Nobody watches all those "To God be the glory" movies from Aba anymore.

Wake up.

You are the one ranting.. Are The Aba movies the ones that kept your actors and actresses looking like ghost workers that no one knows them till date expect you people alone??.. grin grin
Guy una no reach.. Just on first attempt by Genevieve Lionheart broke into Netflix became the talk of CNN on Richard Quest's show..
Like I said una noooooo reachhhhhhh!!

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Lol you are a crackhead..
OK can we get serous now, name 4 Yoruba actors and actresses that are know "outside Nigeria" and I'll name 10 Igbos. Now!

Nope, I don't do drugs, even though we know it is your brothers who peddle them the most on the streets of Jo'burg and Indonesia.

That said, I'm not here to be chasing the whirlwind with you.

You erroneously said you are the founders of the Nigerian entertainment industry.

The date on that Britannica article shows 1945.

Name one Igbo actor that was prominent in 1960.

That should be an easy one.

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

You are the one ranting.. Are The Aba movies the ones that kept your actors and actresses looking like ghost workers that no one knows them till date expect you people alone??.. grin grin
Guy una no reach.. Just on first attempt by Genevieve Lionheart broke into Netflix became the talk of CNN on Richard Quest's show..
Like I said una noooooo reachhhhhhh!!

So why is your brother crying about Yoruba being the organizers of the award?

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by EmmyCC: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Odingo1:
Most winners are unknown Yorubas. The man is right.
It's a big lie AMVCA is for the whole Africa besides more Igbo's have won AMVCA than any other tribe in Nigeria in it's 7 yrs of existence
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by FuckThaMod: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Yorubas and hypocrisy. I remember when they used to avoid Nollywood because they felt they were sidelined by Igbo dominated movie industry and so stuck only to their Yoruba movie section, now they are claiming the same Nollywood that they said were dominated by the Igbos.
I don't understand these people, any little opportunity they get they turn around to mock you.. See how any award ceremony they organise always look like joke, we all remember the Headies awards how They gave their own Teni half of the awards, imagine if Teni was Igbo, would they have given her even one award, instead they'd give you one excuse that you can't use one song to give Simeon's award... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Abegi!!!
I tell you bro... The hatred i have for those people just keep increasing daily. Very disgusting 2 faced people but it's alright, we always stand tall.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Simbrixton(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You are very correct.. Foreigners no longer enjoy Nigerian movies since the time that useless tribe became more involved in nollywood.The fools are trying so hard to copy western style.. it's not like they even copied the actions from oyibo very well. They think its by that their wack cinematography and Speaking irritating phonetics. If they can't copy effectively then let's remain with our village style of movies. Afterall that's what gave us worldwide recognition in the first place.. All over Africa they know osuofia, they know aki and pawpaw. Who know bolanle niniowo or whatever?
They just scattered everything... Later they will be accusing others of inferiority complex.
i munched dese comment it can pain ooooo
Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Then why still bring them home then?, not only bringing them home but making it a target and point of duty to marry an Igbo woman, seems this is a new mark of elevation of status in Yoruba land..
While your women are rejected by ALL including you yourselves chai!!! grin tongue

I'm glad you aren't denying what your director said. 99.9% ? Wow that's almost all of you.

A target of marrying who?

Lol.

I'll leave you to your hallucinations now dear.

I'm sure you are holed up in some village in the East.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by YorubaMyKids: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:

Nope, I don't do drugs, even though we know it is your brothers who peddle them the most on the streets of Jo'burg and Indonesia.

That said, I'm not here to be chasing the whirlwind with you.

You erroneously said you are the founders of the Nigerian entertainment industry.

The date on that Britannica article shows 1945.

Name one Igbo actor that was prominent in 1960.

That should be an easy one.
When I name one for you you will still shift the goal post to another thing all together lol..
I have asked you to name 3 Yoruba actors and actresses that are popular and I'll name 10 Igbos for you why are you running around in circles??

Afonja meanwhile you are on drugs cos tinubu yoyr lord and saviour is the chief supplier of crack, reason he dare not enter USA..

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political by onyeomanono24(f): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
nnadychuks:
But make we no lie ehn... Na yorubas Dey handle entertainment industry, Hausas Dey handle politics, but we Igbos no get wetin we Dey handle apart from business. If Naira Marley fit blow, then it shows you how tribalistic the yorubas are, they’ll support their own and even make the Igbos try to love them.
It’s not simple;
One Nigeria won’t come easy, in fact it will get worse if there’s no Igbo president in the next 12-16 years.
You are right, they support their own and do it so well that igbos will join the bad wagon, see teni, davido etc las las na business be our own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply)

Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.