Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. (611 Views)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
I Was In Church Yesterday For My Personal drum Rehearsals with A Friend, after Few Hours We Both Sat Outside watching A Video On His Phone, there Was This Lexus car that Packed Beside The The Church In Front Of A Building (face Me I Face You), two Guys stepped Out and Were Talking and Waiting For A Lady. While I Was With My Friend, somebody Yelled my Name "Danny Walker!" I Looked To See A Friend Of Mine Who Was also A Drummer, we Shook Hands And He Started The Usual drummers Wyning each Other "my Boss! My Drum Boss" i Was Just Smiling and Telling Him To Stop Since He Was Better Than me In Drums but Suddenly
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by MicroSweet(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Following....
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
One Of The Guys That Came Of The Car Walked to Us and Said To Me "excuse Me, I Heard this Guy Say Danny Walker. Are You Danny Walker?" he Asked And I Said Yes then He Said "I'm Sorry To Ask But What Do You Do For a Living?", I Know It Was Weird Since I Didnt Know Him But I Said "I Am Into Video Directing And Writing" and He Said "Wait o, are You The Danny Walker That Wrote That Book Sisterhood Lasso?", now I Was Surprised Because I Had Never Met Any one Who Knew My Book from Online.

I Said Yes and He Shouted and Called His Friend "Guy Na Danny Walker Be This o... The Guy Wey Write That Killer Book" I Didnt Know What To Say, the Other Guy Came Close And Shook Me and Was Like "Bro Its Good To Meet You... You Are Way Younger Than I Thought o" he Said and I Smiled then The First Said "Bro You Did A Great Job, your Book Don Teach Me Things Abeg... How Small Boy Like You Sabi All Those Stuff, you Na Bad Guy o" i Smiled, infact All I Could Do Was Smile And Say Thank you To Them; my Friends Were Just Looking
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
The First One Then asked For My Number So We Could Chat On Whatsapp but I Felt Bad Because I Was Not On Whatsapp For The Time, told Him I Was Not On Whatsapp For Now, he Was Like "haaa, why Na", anyway He Collected My Number And My Account Number, my Belle Sweet Me As I Hear Give Me Your Account number, I Gave It To Him.

The Other Guy said "Bro If I Were You I Would Sell That Book for More Than 2k... I Respect Your Content Bro" he Shook My Hand, i Was So Happy And Surprised, I Have Never Experienced Such Coincidence In My Life, I Felt Like A Celebrity I Swear.

I Was Very Glad though, later In The Day I Got Alert Of 12k and Then A Call, i Knew He Was The One, I Thanked Him Like Mad and He Thanked Me Too For Having The Opportunity To see My Book, he Said He Would Direct More Friends To Buy My book.

It Was A Big Encouragement, they Said Lots Of Good Things About My Work which Has Motivated Me To Do Better, he Said He Was Going To Check Out My Other works.
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
If You Want The Book Though You Can Send Me a Mail eldagodz@gmail.com
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Okay. A very weldone and nice marketing strategy. Don't let me rain on your parade.

You still need to work on your tenses, though.
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
I Thought They Were Nairalanders at Some Point
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Okay. A very weldone and nice marketing strategy. Don't let me rain on your parade.

You still need to work on your tenses, though.
Victoria your Likeness for Me Is Strange but Dont Worry When I Blow I Will Remember you And Sweeten Your Account, its A Promise and You Know It.

1 Like

Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by AlphaGreenz: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Poor marketing strategy undecided undecided
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by sexylassie2(f): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Copy copy

Em won copy ilegend style

Show us the cash.

Show proof of the alert.

Nigerian man go buy book of 12k when em never chop and drink well.
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by Paxie55: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ode.
12k kor.
Bad marketing.
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 6:06am On Mar 18, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
Poor marketing strategy undecided undecided
believe What You Want.
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2020
sexylassie2:
Copy copy

Em won copy ilegend style

Show us the cash.

Show proof of the alert.

Nigerian man go buy book of 12k when em never chop and drink well.
I Never Said The Book Was 12k.

Dont Wait For Me To Show You Screenshots Of My Money because That Will Never Happen. I Dont owe You an Explanation For Money I Recieve, i Am Not Ilegend
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:
Ode.
12k kor.
Bad marketing.
If Liking your Comment Could Add Value To Your Life I Would have Done It For You
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by Paxie55: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
If Liking your Comment Could Add Value To Your Life I Would have Done It For You
I'm better positioned than you.
Just don't bother wink Think for yourself though.
Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by Tony142: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
I Never Said The Book Was 12k.

Dont Wait For Me To Show You Screenshots Of My Money because That Will Never Happen. I Dont owe You an Explanation For Money I Recieve, i Am Not Ilegend

Boss do not mind that fool, this was how they were attacking and abusing @iLegendd when he started in 2016/2017, but he never give up, today he is a millionaire, while all those idiot attacking him then are broke now, some have even commit suicide

Never give up bro, #red pill 4 life

1 Like

Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Tony142:

Boss do not mind that fool, this was how they were attacking and abusing @iLegendd when he started in 2016/2017, but he never give up, today he is a millionaire, while all those idiot attacking him then are broke now, some have even commit suicide

Never give up bro, #red pill 4 life
god Bless You Bro

1 Like

Re: How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. by IamPlato(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
My Dream On Corona Became A Reality

(1) (Reply)

Important Things You Must Discuss With Anyone You Want To Marry. / Top 5 Things Girls Want From Boys / Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.