Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) (44606 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Finnese001: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Substandard nonsense. Looks like something that will not last but money spent can construct a dual carriageway with interlocking bricks.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lostz:
you are among those who use real account to insult people and create alternate to beg
if you think so no wahala Sir. I hope and pray for you that you never ever have to beg in Jesus name
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Best governor
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
1mrprolific7:

People go still Sabi you with your account number
sincerely it's a shame oo. I pray no one I know sees this. May God come true for me
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Imbroken:
if you think so no wahala Sir. I hope and pray for you that you never ever have to beg in Jesus name
Amen o my brother. I work hard enough.

any serious person asking for help will do so with his main account
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obiano has commissioned more than 10 roads to to mark his six years

More

Enugu Ukwu road from old road to express

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obiano is working, Anambra bu nke anyi

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by MARKone(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Anambralstson:

The bridge was started by Gov Obiano, this is former Nango bridge and road two years ago

At last. This is my pictures.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Anambralstson:
Gov Obiano also commissioned road in Nnewi earlier today

Governor Obiano Commissions Select Roads In Nnewi

The roads are two point four kilometer Nnobi to Nnewi road, two point four kilometer Ozubulu road and two point four kilometer road in Oraifite.

Lalasticlala
pls which nnobi to Nnewi road did ur principal build in Nnewi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gov Obiano also commissioned another road in Awka today

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Anambralstson:
Nnewi/Nnobi road Nando road with bridge Oraifite road St Peter's University road Achinna
Which Nnewi to nnobi road.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Jocknom(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Very good one Mr Governor, I remember that bridge, those boys way they stay there use to collect money from motorist very well

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Dobudeen89(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
road wey no reach one lane of Lagos Ibadan Expressway and it leads to an airport....SMH
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by 1mrprolific7(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Imbroken:
sincerely it's a shame oo. I pray no one I know sees this. May God come true for me
You supposed Don dey get alert by now. grin
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
ejanla077:

Na the same question I asked him..
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why do we celebrate Public holder’s obligations and responsibilities. We are the cause of our problem in this nation. Things like this should not be celebrated. It’s only when a public hold does something outstanding outside his obligations as a public holder then it calls for celebration, not this.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by KiggerLomo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nwa Agbudu,Nando,Anambra State!!
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
ejanla077:

Governor Willie Obiano has commissioned select roads in Nnewi.

Speaking at St Theresa Nnobi to St Peter's Nnewichi road, Governor Obiano called on ndi Anambra to cultivate the habit of disilting their drainages and stop burning tires on coal-tarred roads for durability.

The roads are two point four kilometer Nnobi to Nnewi road, two point four kilometer Ozubulu road and two point four kilometer road in Oraifite.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Na the same question I asked him..
9i have refreshed like 4 times. I'm waiting for his reply..
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nango bridge before and after

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
ejanla077:
9i have refreshed like 4 times. I'm waiting for his reply..
I believe you know Nnewi traditional ruler

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Willie is working
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by pk2me: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
He's still the worst governor to Anambrarians.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Anambralstson:

Governor Willie Obiano has commissioned select roads in Nnewi.

Speaking at St Theresa Nnobi to St Peter's Nnewichi road, Governor Obiano called on ndi Anambra to cultivate the habit of disilting their drainages and stop burning tires on coal-tarred roads for durability.

My oh my.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dobudeen89:
road wey no reach one lane of Lagos Ibadan Expressway and it leads to an airport....SMH
Otondo that's not major road to ongoing Anambra cargo airport, the airport have three entrance roads, the major road is dual carriageway from Enugu/Onitsha Expressway via Inteje.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Who cares?
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Anambralstson:

I believe you know Nnewi traditional ruler

Of course i kno him. He is being paid by Anambra government so he ghast show face..

I kno d guy on white senator... Dats Peter Nwosu...

I kno dis road was done around 2015. Dats d road i normally drive through when I'm bored. I spent 2016 in Nnewi

Why will ur principal go back to commission old road. Nnewi people cannot be deceived by Obiano.... We gained nothing from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
ejanla077:

My oh my.
So you're not in Anambra sorry for wasting my time with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene / Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.