Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) (44825 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by confyy007(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2020
Why is he dressed like a hippie
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Lostz:
most of them will be shouting ipob, afonja up and down in this forum. when they are stranded or broke, they create alternate account to ask for help
na true u talk
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

I clearly saw Enugwu Ukwu on the list of the roads commissioned here, unless Enugwu Ukwu is not in your own map of Njikoka.

The point you should take from her is dat obiano's boy Anambralstson like i noticed from his post about Nnewi has been lying to us here...

The person u quoted is on ground in Enugwu ukwu and haven't noticed any work in her town
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by soloinc13: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2020
You have no sense.....
IkeOnyia:
Peter Obi was baptized by the devil in lies. Shameless thing.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by caprini1: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

Did Obi also started other roads Obiano commissioned today grin
Please what side of Nnewi did he commission the new road?
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2020
caprini1:

Bros no mind d guy ooo.

Do u kno dat road dat runs from st Peter clavers nnewichi to nnobi... Dat road dat was done in 2015. Dats wat obiano is commissioning to deceive people to think he is working...
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Ruby5: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by caprini1: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2020
ejanla077:

Bros no mind d guy ooo.

Do u kno dat road dat runs from st Peter clavers nnewichi to nnobi... Dat road dat was done in 2015. Dats wat obiano is commissioning to deceive people to think he is working...
Lets hear from him,you know Nnewi is very big?
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2020
caprini1:
The roads are two point four kilometer St Peter's church Nnewichi road Nnewi, two point four kilometer Ozubulu road and two point four kilometer road in Oraifite

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2020
ejanla077:

Bros no mind d guy ooo.

According to you haven't been to Anambra for years now, stop ranting like wounded lion, the road was flagged off 2015 by Gov Obiano, I wonder what is your problem, please can you show me any link or picture where the same road was commissioned in 2015, I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by israel90: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2020
Anambralstson:
Gov Obiano also commissioned St Peter's University road Achinna earlier today
what about the road from 7 stores through ugwuganga to obinikpa.that road has been in a bad state for a long time hope he will be doing work on it.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2020
israel90:
what about the road from 7 stores through ugwuganga to obinikpa.that road has been in a bad state for a long time hope he will be doing work on it.
Acknowledged
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

According to you haven't been to Anambra for years now, stop ranting like wounded lion, the road was flagged off 2015 by Gov Obiano, I wonder what is your problem, please can you show me any link or picture where the same road was commissioned in 2015, I'm waiting
dis one dey twist my words..

I spent 2016 in Nnewi does not mean i ve not been to Nnewi recently...

I was in Nnewi January. Will be thr easter...

Why ur ogA dey commission 2015 road in 2020, so 5 years Obiano dont have any project in Nnewi. 5 years oooooo...

You mentioned Nnewi mall... Bros no bobo us. Nnewi mall is now a private property dat belong to the 4 communities of Nnewi... Actually its in the confluence of the 4 communities, government cannot illegally acquire the choicest land in town and expect us to keep calm.. �
APGA is definitely losing this one.
The funny the is that the member representing our constituency im the house of rep, hon. Chris Azubuogu is the only visible sign of government in Town. The guy have done more roads than everything obiano in Anambra South....
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

The roads are two point four kilometer St Peter's church Nnewichi road Nnewi, two point four kilometer Ozubulu road and two point four kilometer road in Oraifite

Eheeeeeeee

Wonderful.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2020
ejanla077:

Why ur ogA dey commission 2015 road in 2020, so 5 years Obiano dont have any project in Nnewi. 5 years oooooo...

You mentioned Nnewi mall... Bros no bobo us. Nnewi mall is now a private property dat belong to the 4 communities of Nnewi... Actually its in the confluence of the 4 communities, government cannot illegally acquire the choicest land in town and expect us to keep calm.. �
The funny the is that the member representing our constituency im the house of rep, hon. Chris Azubuogu is the only visible sign of government in Town. The guy have done more roads than everything obiano in Anambra South....

Please I'm still waiting for the pictures where the road was commissioned in 2015, I guess you are confusing yourself with the year the road was flagged off.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2020
ejanla077:

Thank you for acknowledging what Chief Azubogu a APGA member has done for your town, he's representing your zone grin Gov Obiano can't be everywhere. Case close
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

Thank you for acknowledging what Chief Azubogu a APGA member has done for your town, he's representing your zone grin Gov Obiano can't be everywhere. Case close

Azubuogu is a PDP...rep member not APGA.

Get your facts right. He is not representing Obiano.

He is doing his work as PDP member.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Azubuogu is a PDP...rep member not APGA.

Get your facts right. He is not representing Obiano.

He is doing his work as PDP member.
ejanla077:
dis on

Feed your eyes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2020
More

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
More.

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Anambralstson:
More.
Sorry sir,this nengo bridge,is it the one that replaced that bad road that took a detour from onitsha-enugu road leading to nteje and then awkuzu junction? The bridge was tiny and made with wood,one vehicle passed at a time and youths usually tolled the road.i passed there in 2016 and 2017.i dont know if its that nengo bridge
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
ejanla077:

How can you say nnewi has only 4 towns? What about communities in nnewi south like ukpor,ezinifite,ekwulummili etc?
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
senatordave1:

Sorry sir,this nengo bridge,is it the one that replaced that bad road that took a detour from onitsha-enugu road leading to nteje and then awkuzu junction? The bridge was tiny and made with wood,one vehicle passed at a time and youths usually tolled the road.i passed there in 2016 and 2017.i dont know if its that nengo bridge
Yes that's the bridge
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
One of the longest bridge in Southeast started and completed by Gov Obiano

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
senatordave1:

How can you say nnewi has only 4 towns? What about communities in nnewi south like ukpor,ezinifite,ekwulummili etc?

Stop arguing what you don't know.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Stop arguing what you don't know.
Am not arguing but seeking clarifications
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

this one no kno wetin dey occur for Anambra
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

I will take this as confirmation. Obiano is AWOL in Anambra South
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by ejanla077: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
senatordave1:

The towns u mentioned re all under Nnewi south local government.. They have nothing to do with the main Nnewi town..... The re all independent town. Neighbor to Nnewi..

The main Nnewi is under Nnewi North local government... Nnewi is the only town in Nnewi North local government...
Nnewi town is made up of 4 different towns
Otolo
Uruagu
Umudim
Nnewichi
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
ejanla077:

I will take this as confirmation. Obiano is AWOL in Anambra South
Road Construction by Obiano in Nnewichi, Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) by Benana(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Willie is Working , Obiano is Drinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / I Only Get N577k Monthly Pension From Lagos – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.