Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus (39318 Views)

Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by showafrica(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sirsuky:
Trump and buhari are just like words and opposite.. God please make way for every Nigerians that want to get out of this country to better place.

Words and opposite..? Abeg am broke now, i no wan laugh.

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by showafrica(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
SCORPION1902:
That's a president.

Not that old Fulani man who calls himself FRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Larrykaysail(m): 2:35am On Mar 19, 2020
armyofone:
grin haha wish i could jare but man pickin no fit get free money. Dem dey ask me to pay back sef - na so so you are not qualified person dey hear grin oh well the humanity of it all.

if you are paying back that mean you are making much, file with dependent,
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by sexycat: 6:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Promise and fulfill man aka talk and do man...next time, we won't trust anyone who says he is coming to fight corruption in Nigeria cheesy ... Americans e ku enjoyment o

We ain’t enjoying at all ooo , working from home is killing , my kids sniffing life out of me , my husband decided to go into the car to do his 8 hours work since both of us working from home, it is hell here right now, me I wish I could escape to Nigeria to come and cool off. Now I was told I’m not qualified for the money base on income.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Perfecttouchade: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2020
sexycat:

We ain’t enjoying at all ooo , working from home is killing , my kids sniffing life out of me , my husband decided to go into the car to do his 8 hours work since both of us working from home, it is hell here right now, me I wish I could escape to Nigeria to come and cool off. Now I was told I’m not qualified for the money base on income.
oh I'm sorry ma for all this...how I wish our government could do something but even back home, we don't even know how far the virus has gone into the the population due to the carelessness of this government, make God help us...it seems all these world leaders all planned this shit...
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Myself2(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Sirsuky:
Trump and buhari are just like words and opposite.. God please make way for every Nigerians that want to get out of this country to better place.

Don't mind those ignorant Nigerians that will be bad-mouthing President Trump
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by omoyankee3(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Osidazz19:
Expecting my 1k.

It's Mitt Romney idea not TRAMP.

Yang's idea
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by chewwie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Osidazz19:
Expecting my 1k.
It's Mitt Romney idea not TRAMP.
You anti-Trumpists will stop at nothing.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by chewwie(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
omoyankee3:

Yang's idea
Yang's idea is a UBI, on a monthly basis not taking any other factor into account. If Yang's idea was so popular, he'd have been the Dem primary frontrunner.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Osidazz19: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
chewwie:

You anti-Trumpists will stop at nothing.

And you Trumtards will stay blinds to the facts until after the dotard is defeated come Nov 3rd.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by chewwie(m): 4:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

And you Trumtards will stay blinds to the facts until after the dotard is defeated come Nov 3rd.
By sleepy, creepy, crazy uncle Joe Biden? Trump will steamroll Biden. I was actually scared of Comrade Bernie Sanders, Biden would be a walkover.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Osidazz19: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2020
chewwie:

By sleepy, creepy, crazy uncle Joe Biden? Trump will steamroll Biden. I was actually scared of Comrade Bernie Sanders, Biden would be a walkover.

Nothing wrong with daydreaming. Kontinu.
That's why dotard TRAMP was doing everything possible to get Sanderz to win , with assistance from his fellow comrades at the Kremlin. Yeah right.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
nrexzy:

No he isn't collecting from me I am giving to the FG...
You shouldn't always be concerned about what your country can do for you... But it's what can you do for your country......

U hear Americans scream my country our founding fathers etc American will never show or say anything bad about their country they claim to be the best in the world because their citizens understand the value of appreciating what they have... But U Nigerian can never be happy...

I have watched a clip of young boys in America saying they don't believe in God, that they believe in their government, that their government provides everything for them. This is because their government provides for them what they need as basic infrastructure.

My job is online based and if I tell you how much I spend on power, you marvel. This is in a country where billions are said to be spent for power. Then I will turn around to praise them and pretend all is well.

Do Americans run generator?
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by chewwie(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

Nothing wrong with daydreaming. Kontinu.
That's why dotard TRAMP was doing everything possible to get Sanderz to win , with assistance from his fellow comrades at the Kremlin. Yeah right.
You think Biden can beat Trump? Oh
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Osidazz19: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
chewwie:

You think Biden can beat Trump? Oh

Not that I think, I know he will. Take that to the bank.
Your TRAMP is toast.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by BleedTears: 3:19am On Mar 21, 2020
RaptorX:
So why are you not in Canada yet, since they dash out free visas to everybody.

You have problem of reading and understanding. The guy said the Sister wants to study in Canada (was it for free? What now brought free Visa into the matter)

A business man craving for customers means he want to give out his goods for free in your your dictionary.
Please read understand before you comment
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2020
now the right winger noisemakers will be forced to face reality. part of the reason america has had such a fked up response is hyper capitalism
a country where there is no paid sick leave and people will call you lazy if you call in sick

there is going to be a recalibration when all this is over.

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Ishitinyourlife: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sirsuky:
Mr Nigeria permanent stay since you don they hustle for 9ja how many companies u don build? Ans my question
3, making me hundreds of thousands weekly
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Ishitinyourlife: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
idiot i just want to Bleep ur mama now
You wish,even though mother's puszy is degrading.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by nrexzy: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I have watched a clip of young boys in America saying they don't believe in God, that they believe in their government, that their government provides everything for them. This is because their government provides for them what they need as basic infrastructure.

My job is online based and if I tell you how much I spend on power, you marvel. This is in a country where billions are said to be spent for power. Then I will turn around to praise them and pretend all is well.

Do Americans run generator?

U don't know they do?
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 22, 2020
nrexzy:

U don't know they do?

Run I pass my neighbor generator?
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by nrexzy: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Run I pass my neighbor generator?

Bros I said generator...
Either I pass my neighbor or my neighbor na chairman generator Is generator.. D idea behind the gen is APS...
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2020
nrexzy:

Bros I said generator...
Either I pass my neighbor or my neighbor na chairman generator Is generator.. D idea behind the gen is APS...

It's a shame communicating with you and your type.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Afghan Refugees Land In UK / Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' / Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.