Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her (7316 Views)

Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by HMarshal(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:
There's this girl that said she loves me and she wants us 2 date. But the problem is two of my friends from my ent have fvcked her already.
Smart guys wat should i do?
Sometimes when we guys gather 2 gist they make fun of her how she held the wall in the toilet

Question is, is the feeling mutual? Do u think u can live wit the fact? If u certain of both ans, go on and date her.thing about sex is, if u enjoyed the intercourse & want it back & he/she doesn't give,u can only fantasies/hate/move on/be matured with the fact that YOU CAN NEVA TASTE IT AGAIN! & This last part is for ur friends

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Are you that thirsty to date someone that's passed around between friends like a blunt?

Ok hmm grin
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Koko1119: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2020
If na anoder pple Bleep her u for no no but na ur friends na make u no if u like or luv her go ahead because she fit hlp u tmoro.
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by XhosaNostra(f): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2020
manGODDED:
dumb take. You haven't seen guys deny their best friends just cuz of pucci. You don't know how deadly and cooperative guys could be when it comes to fvck issues that why you talk like this, trust me

Then those kind of guys are disgusting & have no respect for themselves. Simple. How can you sleep with someone that your friend has slept with? That's being worse than an animal.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by XhosaNostra(f): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2020
koffos:
. .. hahaha.. you wouldn't date in the same circle if you knew they were friends .. what if you had no clue they were friends? huh .. I just spilled one.. you baited me *frowns*

Lol, you didn't spill anything here. I don't date using braille grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Akinbahm(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2020
SassyGem101:
What a wasted generation. Rubbish,!
All you people live and talk about everyday is sex sex.

You expected them to start quoting Hadith from Kitab Sahih Bukhari abi quoting verse from the Bible in romance section
Wait self, since you dont want to read s^x why not spend ur time on other sections must it b romance

Hypocrisy everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by shadrama(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2020
SassyGem101:
mama Mary we here u.
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2020
shadrama:
mama Mary we here u.

Lol.....father Joseph. Ok
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by abumeinben(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:
There's this girl that said she loves me and she wants us 2 date. But the problem is two of my friends from my ent have fvcked her already.
Sometimes when we guys gather 2 gist they make fun of her how she held the wall in the toilet

Past is past oga. The ones wey you mine, na person go marry them na.

Marry her but you've gotta braze for mockery in future and how to handle it.
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by TGMISKY(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2020
If you can't trust her being with those your friends, don't date her.
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Island01: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Don't date, it won't last long due to trust issues, and old firewood no dey hard catch fire, the moment you start anything serious those your friends would want to have a taste again, and she will succum to one, never trust a woman completely never
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Joshkeith(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
SassyGem101:
If you didn’t want to be a part of it, you had no reason to click on this thread. You can be in the world of your own miss.
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by paqman: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bleep your own anddont be late
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Quality20(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Island01:
Don't date, it won't last long due to trust issues, and old firewood no dey hard catch fire, the moment you start anything serious those your friends would want to have a taste again, and she will succum to one, never trust a woman completely never
ds is actually a wood that has previously as firewood, so it's gonna easily start a fire whenever a fire is needed, but that aside, is d guy himself pure n chaste or is it just because his friends have used ds one in question? Other girls out there may have been used by much more worse,rough n bad guys, at least he knows how cool his own friends are
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Semaj77(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Are you that thirsty to date someone that's passed around between friends like a blunt?

Chai! You get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Semaj77(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:

Egungun be careful na express you dey go
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Akanoaaa(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
scaramucci:
Marry her. Keep her close to the group. If you allow another man marry her, he may take her to a place that is not easily accessible to you and your friends. Do it for your friends. They will appreciate you for it.

Will you make heaven like this? grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by tunize(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ur friends can still bleep her again now road wen person don pass before nor dey hard to pass again

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by ashawopikin(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:
op you are doing well
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Island01: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Quality20:
ds is actually a wood that has previously as firewood, so it's gonna easily start a fire whenever a fire is needed, but that aside, is d guy himself pure n chaste or is it just because his friends have used ds one in question? Other girls out there may have been used by much more worse,rough n bad guys, at least he knows how cool his own friends are

Sincerely it doesn't make sense, can you date such girl in his position of
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:
You better fvck her and dump her too.

If you dare date her..she will still fvck your friends and cry to you for forgiveness. Don't be a cuck! Live like a man.

But if you love fantasies like my best friend fvcking my girlfriend kind of thing...date her grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by josen16322(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
are u ok at all u self do ur own and live d rest 2 others simple grin grin cheesy
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Gofwane(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
you're my type of girl! Raw, uncut and straight to the point. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by XhosaNostra(f): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gofwane:
you're my type of girl! Raw, uncut and straight to the point. grin

smiley
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by centboy123456(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

this girl you are everywhere on nairaland

plssssssssssssssss

live this site or you take a break
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by centboy123456(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

How's the bolded possible?

shut the fxck up
you think u are so smart right
u think u know everything
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by centboy123456(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I can assure you it has never happened to me & there's no ghost of a chance it'll ever happen. Why would anyone date in the same circle? Doesn't make sense. I got my ways of staying ahead too, hoe code wink grin

just look at who is talking lol

u always think u are smart but u know nothing
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by centboy123456(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
manGODDED:
dumb take. You haven't seen guys deny their best friends just cuz of pucci. You don't know how deadly and cooperative guys could be when it comes to fvck issues that why you talk like this, trust me

bro don't mind that girl she think she knows everything
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Froshloaded:
Fool!!!
Bleep your own

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Froshloaded: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
henriettttta:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Its not my handwriting
What's up there??
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by baralatie(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
you and your friends and the confused girl need deliverance,special healing service!
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by nwakibe: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
When my uncle told me that many men are aware that their wives will be cheating on them even before getting married to them, I never believed him untill I see this mumu post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / BBNaija: After Apologies From Boma & Tega, Showmax Releases Their New Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.